Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2016, 6:18 pm

"Ah, the name rings a bell. Heard nothing good though." Glyndwr said as quiet as Aurora, recognising just the name. "I think you're right. Though, we do need to bait the Kishin Egg, so I guess we're going on a ride. An unpleasant one judging by what we've seen so far."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2016, 7:03 pm

"I'm glad we understand each other. Now, let's hurry up and get this done with. I have a trip to Asia to get ready for, and I wasn't planning on spending my entire day babysitting." He waited calmly for the two to get into the vehicle, though it was clear that he probably wouldn't keep his patience if they spent too much time dallying.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2016, 7:17 pm

Aurora didn't need to be told twice, immediately taking her a spot in the backseat. She nearly dropped her soul protect in preparation for what was to come, but quickly realized that this could be a potentially disastrous idea. Idle and not sure of what to do, she took her phone out, toying with one of its many games.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2016, 7:26 pm

Glyndwr followed after Aurora, taking a spot beside her in the back of the car. "Now, you can't be much older than me, and you aren't much taller, either, so I don't know where you got the idea that this is babysitting." He said, completely ignoring the fact that Aurora was tiny and younger.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2016, 8:00 pm

"I was referring to your lack of experience." Ace said, slamming on the gas and taking off, not bothering to shut any doors manually. "If you were a proper, skilled team, you wouldn't have been so unprepared for your mission. Additionally, you would have at least brought a Weapon with you so that the soul didn't go to waste. It's bad enough that not all Weapons are even on our side, but half the ones we do have hardly have any souls. In fact, some of them just seem hopeless in general."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2016, 8:18 pm

"I was assigned a Death Scythe on my last mission. I don't have a permanent weapon, but I can wield most." Glyndwr said, deadpan and straight to the point. "And this whole mission was a spur of the moment sort of ordeal. We weren't thinking about bait, and even if we were, neither of us has a license." He explained. "And what are you, anyway, weapon or meister? Cuz you're welcome to take the soul for driving all the way out here. For your weapon, or yourself."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2016, 9:24 pm

"I don't plan on taking you up on that offer." Ace opened the glove box and took out a cd disc. "I intend on getting my first soul myself, and as I said I do not intend on assisting you with this mission further than what is absolutely necessary. I appreciate your desire to better our academy, but I DO have standards."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2016, 4:58 pm

From the back seat, Aurora seemed to be shrinking in on herself, her discomfort apparent. "We could just bring the soul back to Shinigami, or I can give it to Johnny or Seth..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2016, 5:29 pm

"Did you just say that you have no souls? What was that cocky talk about hopeless weapons, then?" Glyndwr asked, sighing afterwards. After that, he quickly came to realise that this guy was probably not worth conversing with about these things. "The soul goes to one of your weapons, then, Aurora."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2016, 6:36 pm

Ace's face contorted into an agitated look as his grip on the steering wheel tightened and the car sped up. "I don't have any souls because I haven't been able to find a partner good enough to wield me. After three years, if I was actually hopeless, Death would have expelled me. Most of my partners either end up dying, or just can't handle me." He turned his attention directly to the back seat, looking over his shoulder. "And what about you two? This your first mission?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2016, 7:47 pm

"First official one," she said, shrugging, looking down, "At least with the academy..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2016, 8:19 pm

"I've been on missions before." Glyndwr said. "Never on one without weapons, though." He continued. "Anyway, what do you mean, that they couldn't handle you? What kinda weapon are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 7:18 pm

"I'm a Kusari Gama. A sickle with a chain on the handle. There's a small, weighted steel ball at the end of the chain. It's very dangerous for an incompetent wielder, but that's not my point." He said making a sharp turn. He didn't slow down at all, but did turn his head to properly address his passengers. "I'm a monster."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 8:12 pm

Aurora shuttered slightly, having caught vague glimpses of the conversation that followed the vanishing of DWMA weapons. She hadn't been allowed to participate in the battle that had ensued, but she'd been there and heard more than she want to know about it. "I... why do you say that?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 8:33 pm

"You know how Kishin Eggs are made, don't you? Someone falls so far into madness that their soul becomes corrupted and they forsake their humanity by eating a human soul. So what do you suppose would happen if someone were to be consumed by an overwhelming amount of madness, but restrains themselves from devouring the soul of a human, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 3:03 am

Glyndwr wondered for a few moments, hmm'ing to himself quietly, and came to a conclusion, finally. "A looney."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 4:20 am

Aurora shifted a bit in her seat, clearly uncomfortable. "An unsound soul, a... a.." she swallowed hard, looking out the window for any sort of distraction, "Madness infection."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 7:17 pm

"Ah, so someone pays attention in class." He replied. "A sound Soul dwells within a sound Mind, and a sound Body." The school's motto, or at least one of them, anyways, was something everyone was supposed to know. "When our mind or body isn't at ease, our soul becomes restless. A restless soul, given enough pressure, can become misshapen, in the same way that the speaker of an amp gets damaged if it's used incorrectly. A misshapen, or unsound soul, is what a Kishin Egg's soul looks like before it has consumed a human soul." Ace paused for a moment. "This is the shape of my own soul."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 7:40 pm

"I understand that this Soul of yours is tricky to match with another?" Glyndwr asked, though went on, to explain his question. "Since your Soul is unsound, the cogs of it's wavelength must also be crooked. A crooked cog can only fit with another of it's kind, right? Or am I wrong?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 7:47 pm

Aurora sat in silence, watching out her window for any sign of anything amiss. Thus far, there didn't seem to be anything unusual going on, but that could very easily have something to do with the dragon watching not too far behind.

ooc: You're the KE, Arc
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 8:31 pm

"No, I can still pair up with other Meisters. I've had many partners. We've never been able to achieve Resonance, but they can still wield me. The real issue isn't just having a partner. It's keeping myself from killing them."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 8:39 pm

"That's a sorta like me then. I can wield almost any weapon, but rarely resonate." Glyndwr said, and was about to go on before a loud screaming or screeching could be heard from somewhere outside the car. The noise of the engine made it difficult to distinguish what direction it was coming from.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 8:56 pm

Aurora jolted, shaking, her soul protect disappearing in a metaphysical pop. Instantly, her pupils began to widen, a purple glow wrapping itself around her palms. "Glyndwr?!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 9:21 pm

Ace immediately snapped out of concentration and glared back at Aurora, forgetting for a moment that she was a Witch. Once he realized that it was just her, he pressed down harder on the gas and began searching for the source of the noise. "Hold on!" He said plainly, topping 100 mph.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 9:37 pm

Glyndwr rolled down and leaned out the window, looking around to where Yurio, who was high enough in the sky to look like a simple bird, directed him. 3 o'clock in relation to the car, a quadrupedal beast, black, with spikes on it's back was running towards the vehicle. Screeching again, the creature was close enough that the direction of it's hellish call was easily ascertained. Yurio started to quickly drop from the sky, to help with the fighting, now that his job as a scout was done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next