Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2016, 2:56 pm

Aurora wasn't quite as fragile as he was treating her, or, at least she liked to think that she wasn't. However, she offered no objections to his behavior, reaching over and taking the orb by the floating tuft above it, cradling it against her chest as she did so. Smiling softly, she offered the expression up to him, proud. "We did it."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2016, 3:40 pm

"Mostly you." Glyndwr said, carefully making his way out of the skeleton, as to not trip on it's bones. Glyndwr took Aurora to Yurio, thinking that she could probably walk without collapsing again, since she wasn't drilling into the eyes of any more monsters, but didn't put her down because any excuse to hold Aurora in any way was a good one in Glyn's books. Only by the side of the dragon did Glyndwr let Aurora go, so she could climb onto him herself; the dragon was laying down on the ground, resting before the flight back.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 9:40 pm

"Yeah, yeah. Congratulations, you killed it. Now we can all go home and live happily ever after or whatever." Ace moved to wipe the numbers off of the car mirror, and opened the door of the driver's seat to get in. He checked the back seat of the car to make sure that nothing was damaged, then the top of the car to see how bad the claw marks from Yurio would have been.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 9:42 pm

Wordlessly, Aurora slid into the backseat, cradling the soul against her chest, saying nothing as she buckled up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 10:25 pm

Glyndwr followed Aurora into Ace's car. "Guess we're going for a ride then. You don't mind overmuch, do you?" He asked Ace, then, seeing him check the roof, pointed down to the floor of the car. "Might want to check the suspension later, too. Yurio's pretty heavy."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 5:58 pm

Ace waved it off and got in the driver's seat, turning the key in the ignition. "I didn't exactly offer you two a ride back, but I guess we're going to the same place anyways. Just hurry up and get in."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2016, 12:32 pm

Already in the car, Aurora said nothing, still holding the strange white soul close.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2016, 3:59 pm

Sitting himself comfortably by Aurora, Glyndwr strapped himself in with the seatbelts. Having never seen a monster soul before, he poked the one in Aurora's arms. "I wonder if this is what Yurio's soul looks like..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)   Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Live the Car Crash Hearts (Permission; T?)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4