Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 4:21 pm

After Rogue disappeared again, Candy turned to him once more. Listening to what he said, she shook her head. "I feel bad about the door. I knew I would before I broke it. I'm leaving the money. I don't need it either." She said. The sound of her voice quite clearly was the sound of defeat. She turned to the ruined door and opened it using the hole. Just before actually stepping out of his room, she mumbled a quietly to herself as if she didn't want Rogue to hear. "Ten out of ten was the first thing that came to mind..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 4:24 pm

Another flash, the door opened out of her hand, and him across the hallway, leaning against the wall, facing her. "I'm a ninja assassin. Do you really think that hearing is a weakpoint?" Smirking, he nodded down the hallway, "Aurora, what do you want for dinner?" Rogue called out, though his eyes danced as he looked at Candy, not once leaving her.

"....Uhhh..."

"Sugar is not an answer, neither is any form of dessert." A pause, "...or syrup."

A faked whine followed, and then, "I don't know. Pizza? Chinese? Italian?! Ask Candy!'
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 4:39 pm

It was Candy's turn to be awkward. As she stood still with her eyes wide and a blush of her own creeping it's way onto her face, it made her seem all the more colourful; her heterochromic eyes bright and contrasted by the slight red tinge of her face. She looked away from the assassin and crossed her arms, seeming to get just a little bit smaller. She was the one who was vulnerable now. She didn't mean for him to hear that. Then the question of a dinner came and the choice was thrust upon her by her best friend who was likely clueless as to what was going on. She thought about an actual food mostly, but the idea of regaining some ground on the Rogue front was also an option. She could be flirty and put up a front or completely forget what just went down and choose an actual food.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 4:42 pm

The delayed response warranted another from Aurora, "Candy?" She called out, though the shower could be heard starting to- ope, nope, that was the bath turning on. All further conversation was drowned out from her ears as Rogue stood, staring down the girl, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 4:47 pm

Taking a breath, Candy composed herself a little. Just enough to make the decision to go with the first option. Regardless of her failings, apparently she still wasn't going to give up. Berating herself mentally for not giving up already, she finally said what she had to say: "I don't think she'd want you for dinner. You choose."

Well, this whole situation escalated super fast. She barely knew the guy!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 4:50 pm

Rogue chuckled, but his face nonetheless flushed slightly. Leaning his head back against the wall, hands in his pockets, Legs crossed where he stood, he looked back towards the purple soul a few rooms down. "I'll swing by town and grab something. Still craving fish and chips?"

"Always!" She called back, the water still running.

Nodding, he turned his attention back to Candy. Leaning forward, one foot still on the wall, he matched her eye level. "I'm not the one who's edible here, am I, Candy?" That said, he made his way back towards the door. Grabbing a coat from the nearby rack, he donned it, locking the door behind him and proceeding back to his car.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 4:58 pm

Well, it seemed like Rogue had gotten used enough to Candy that he wasn't going to run away anymore. That was boring. What wasn't boring, however, was the blush which had redoubled at Rogues retort. Except for that little detail, Candy managed to keep her composure; up until Rogue left, that is. When the door shut, Candy breathed out a deep breath and slowly made her way to one of the sofas, before almost collapsing on it. 

In the little time she had spent here, she managed to both frighten Rogue, be frightened by him and flirt with him. That and break a door. What the heck was she actually doing!?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 5:01 pm

After several more minutes, the bath water finally shut off, and relative silence fell over the apartment. Before long, singing and humming could be heard from the back bathroom, but Candy was otherwise left alone.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 5:07 pm

After Aurora had left the bathroom, Candy snapped out of her somewhat confused state. Well, almost... She gave both sides of her face a big slap, at once. This gave her an idea... Jumping up, she went to her bag and grabbed a couple of choice clothing items. Ones she usually only used for sleep. Heading for the bathroom Aurora had just left, Candy asked if Rogue would mind her using it, but didn't wait for the answer to close the door behind her. Kind of an exercise in pointlessness.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 5:11 pm

Aurora blinked, towel wrapped securely around her, surprised as the girl passed her. Standing there for a few moments, she eventually shrugged. Dragging their luggage to the back bedroom, she sifted through clothes until she found a satisfactory nightgown, donning it and any other necessary attire, before pushing their suitcases aside and messing around on the guest laptop.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 5:15 pm

Candy had done as Aurora had and ran herself a bath. She was going to wait for Rogue to get back... She was going to get him back for being so difficult to mess with, when she expected it to be easy!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 5:19 pm

By the time Rogue had returned, Aurora was busy lazing around on a living room couch, book in her hands as she waited for food. Her hair was wet and braided at her side, and she'd not yet bothered to question just what in the world had Candace in so much of a hurry. Seeing the meister walk back through the door, she grinned, bookmarking her page and setting the book aside, rushing to the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 5:33 pm

Candy heard the door open and close. This was her time. If this wasn't going to work, then nothing else would and she would truly have to give up her ventures. Some minutes later, Candy exited the bathroom wearing the shortest pair of shorts that she used for sleeping in; they barely covered anything, really. She might as well have been wearing underwear. As for the top part of her body, she was wearing a rather tight and quite thin shirt, which had a very difficult time staying over her midriff. Even though it was tight, it wasn't at all uncomfortable. Seeing as she had only just dried herself off, her skin was also glistening from the moisture still left over. Her hair was damp and draped over the front of her shoulder.

In this state, she walked over to where the other two people were; she acted as if nothing was wrong with what she was wearing as she sat herself down, making a point to then stretch out her legs fully in front of her and put her arms on the back of her head so that the shirt she was wearing revealed most of her belly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 6:25 pm

Aurora raised a brow at her, more out of her surprisingly calm behavior than her attire, as such didn't bother her in the slightest. What was going through Candy's head that she was so... determined?

Initially, Rogue didn't notice anything unusual, carefully avoiding physical contact as he made his way to the kitchen. Retrieving plates, he set everyone's food out, bringing the girls' theirs, first. When he turned to hand Candy hers, however, his face shot red, the blue at his throat flickering and the yellow at his abdomen flashing once before dimming. His mouth went dry, and he intently forced his eyes on hers. Slowly, they narrowed, but it did nothing to calm the blushing on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 6:32 pm

While Candy couldn't keep perfectly calm, it was only a slight involuntary blush that sneaked it's way onto her face. Otherwise, she looked all sorts of pleased. Her plan worked perfectly. She was the one who was smirking now, and she once again stuck her tongue out just a tiny bit at Rogue as she took her plate of food from his hands.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 6:34 pm

His eyes narrowed further, swirling depths seeming alight as they made the single, silent promise for payback. Moving away, he returned to the kitchen. Aurora's eyes darted between them both, and one could almost, almost, see a question mark appear over top of her head while she tried to figure out just what had occurred.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 6:36 pm

Looking very pleased with herself, Candy started to eat the food on her plate. It felt almost like she was finally ahead again. Though, she didn't like that look he gave her... It spelled trouble.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 6:40 pm

Soon after, the assassin reappeared, setting his plate down before dispersing cans of cold soda. Aurora took hers eagerly, already, temporarily, dismissing the events from her memory. Sitting down, Rogue proceeded to eat his food, his seat perpendicular to both girls: Aurora on his right, Candy on his left.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 6:47 pm

Candy couldn't think of much to do while still eating her food, so decided to hurry up with eating it rather than savouring it. Messing with Rogue was more important to her at this point. After she had cleared her plate, she stretched her arms high above her head.

This also had the effect of puffing out her chest. She knew it did. It's why she did it, of course.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 6:51 pm

He blatantly did his best to ignore her, eating his food in silence and attempting to stare down at it. For all his effort, however, he still ended up with his face flushed, despite, seemingly, not looking anywhere but at his plate. Aurora, unaware of what was going on, looked at Candy and cocked her head to the side.

"Are you tired, Candy?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 7:03 pm

"Maybe a tiny bit." Candy said, trying to think of more ways to show herself off and make Rogue uncomfortable. "Not enough to sleep, yet." She said this partly for Rogue's benefit; he wouldn't be able to ignore her forever.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 7:08 pm

Aurora nodded, finishing her food. Standing, she took both hers and Candy's plates, cleaning them off and setting them in the sink before skipping back to the couch. Back to them, she retrieved her book and picked back up where she left off. Rogue, for his part, was very, very, very blatantly looking away from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 7:13 pm

Candy couldn't do anything to make Rogue flustered if he wasn't looking. What could she do to make him... She started off with putting her feet on the table, to make her legs very hard to miss; perhaps Rogue would have a problem with that, too, and turn around, even for a moment...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 7:25 pm

He shrunk back, eating his food more quickly, muttering incoherently under his breath as he worked to look in the exact opposite direction of the woman.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 7:30 pm

Candy groaned a little at the lack of attention she was getting from Rogue. What does a girl have to do to make him look? Sheesh... Her plan worked too well to work for long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next