Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 5:55 pm

At some point, Aurora's pace began to to pick up. After having to pause soon after, she reached a hand back for Candy's, deciding it best to keep in physical contact with her so as to not wholly lose her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 5:57 pm

Though keeping pace easily, Candy still took hold of Aurora's hand; never can be too careful when it comes to becoming lost. "I wanna go get the monster. I'm excited. it's weird."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 6:23 pm

She laughed a bit, but she was a little nervous, as well, mainly over the prospect of feeding Candy another monster soul, and what it might do to the girl. "Well, have you ever been on a hunt, before?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 6:34 pm

"I killed a Kishin Egg with Melody. I didn't eat the soul, though." Candy quickly replied, skipping over any unnecessary details. "How far 'till the cafe?" She asked, clearly trying to change the topic.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 6:41 pm

"What'd you do with the soul?" She asked, confused by the situation, "And it's not far. The next block over."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 6:46 pm

"Left it. We forgot." She quickly replied, skimming over the subject once more. "You have money with you, right?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 7:32 pm

Aurora wanted to laugh, but she couldn't say that she was terribly surprised over the whole endeavor. Nodding, she motioned to the bookstore-cafe in front of them. "Come on, let's get your donut."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 7:53 pm

Candy's smile got much larger at the mention of the sweet confectionery item. She pulled ahead of Aurora, entering the place first, and almost pulling the other girl inside.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 8:03 pm

Aurora stumbled, running in after here, practically chained to the other girl, with the grip she had on her arm. Laughing, she joined Candy at her side, pulling her card out of her pocket, bank account set up in Jasmine's name. Approaching the display case, she let Candy have first pick, her own mind already set on one of the raspberry-filled eclairs.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 8:05 pm

Candy pointed to the most colourful thing there, without thinking much of other options. It was all she needed to make a choice. Candy would have Candy coloured candy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 8:11 pm

Of course, the one she chose was basically covered in colored frosting and a plethora of sprinkles, likely to attract the attention of small children. Such tactics, for obvious reasons, worked on the girl beside her, as well. Laughing, she gestured up to the drink menu, "Do you want any of those?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 8:14 pm

She looked up at the menu, studying it for a short while, before looking back at Aurora. "Tea." She said, simply.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 8:16 pm

Aurora blinked. For a cafe, that was an immensely unspecific option. Pointing at it again, she restated the question, rephrased, "What kind of tea?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 8:22 pm

"Tea." She said again. She wondered how to make it more specific. "Milk tea?" It was almost a question, but an answer, still. She didn't know herself, really.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 8:28 pm

Aurora just stared at the menu, unsure of what to pick. Black tea? Green tea? What flavorings? The longer she stared, the more she seemed almost to mentally short-circuit, not sure of how to respond, in the given situation.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 10:00 pm

Seeing Aurora get confused about her asking for tea, the girl tapped the other on the shoulder, and said, "Tea with milk in it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 10:21 pm

"You need to be more specific." She said, shaking her head to try to dismiss the confusion. She pointed to the menu again, "Black tea? Green tea? Flavored tea? Hot? Iced?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2016, 7:35 am

With a sigh, Candy gave in to Aurora's demands: "Hot black tea with milk inside of it." That wasn't so hard...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 9:38 am

The girl finally nodded, satisfied with the explanation, and went to order their drinks. Her own was a white chocolate mocha with whipped topping, and both caramel and chocolate sauce --- automatically coming with a single shot of espresso --- and her eclair. Offering the card to the cashier, she gave them her middle name, Carmen, knowing that her first name would never be spelled correctly. Upon the return of her card, she set about leading Candace towards one of the cafe tables, eclair and donut in hand. Smiling at her, she passed the donut over, looking around idly, seeming to be searching for something, or perhaps a few or anything.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 9:55 am

Obediently and excitedly Candy followed to sit with Aurora at a table, though more so followed her doughnut rather than her meister, at this point. Soon as she was given her treat, the girl took a bite from it, her satisfaction clearly evident.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 10:07 am

After several minutes, Aurora rose, half-eaten eclair abandoned as she spotted a stack of newspapers. Retrieving it and their drinks, she returned, digging through the articles of the day's paper. She didn't find much useful, until she got to the last page, where a lone article mentioned a recent "survivor" of the reported attacks in the area. The testimony he'd given reporters seemed to attest to the information they'd already concluded --- Wendigo. However, locals apparently did not agree with this verdict, stating that he, like the two others, had been hallucinating after witnesses anything from a bear attack to a spree/serial killer or Kishin Egg. At this point, Aurora wasn't sure what to expect of these locals, but everything that she had uncovered, thus far, had pointed directly to the creature she'd been trying to research, as Kishin Eggs cared only for the souls and not the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 10:22 am

Candy had been finished with her doughnut for a while, and finished the tea she was given quickly enough, too. She hadn't, however, been reading herself. "Any leads?" The girl asked after a while.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 2:06 pm

"A survivor," she said, shrugging, "But it doesn't look like this town shares the same opinion on what the attacker is." She looked up, watching the girl. "Do you want to check out the library, maybe interview the people?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 2:25 pm

"The survivor, maybe. They might tell us more. The people doubting them? I don't think that'd be much help." Candy figured, tapping a nail on the empty teacup in front of her. "I'm not sure the library wold have much to offer on the subject, that we don't know about already. Unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2016, 8:34 pm

"Legends can always be useful," Aurora said, digging through her purse for a small notebook. Flipping through it, she continued to speak, brain working faster than her mouth, "A skeptic could tell us things the survivor might not. The survivors will turn the whole thing into horror ideas, but the others... they might be able to help separate the fact from the fiction."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next