Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2016, 8:49 pm

Candy listened to Aurora speak, nodding away in confirmation. She waited for the other girl to finish before asking questions. "We need to know how to kill the thing, and how we can keep it from killing us, yes? I can look for that in books. Then, we see which bits match up from books and all the different people, right?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 6:03 pm

"That would be the best idea, yeah." She said, nodding in affirmation as she grinned at the girl. "Battle buddies?" The witch spoke, grinning, holding a hand out to the girl as she seemed to begin bouncing in place, just the slightest bit.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 6:26 pm

Candy took hold of the hand presented to her, nodding. "Always!" She said. "So, I'm going off to read. You go off and talk to people. Meet here, after?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 6:51 pm

"Can do!" Aurora said back cheerily, nodding in affirmation once more before dashing off, quick to do as she was instructed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 6:57 pm

Candy did the same as Aurora, but didn't have very far to dash, since the books were right there. She did, however, get stuck right in.

OOC: Skipples?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 7:01 pm

ooc: We need to figure out what info they find
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 7:06 pm

ooc: You know the things about the monster.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 2:23 pm

After several hours, the two returned to the meet-up spot, Aurora armed with a mismatch of horror stories, local myths, and dismissive grunts. Candace, however, mostly had their original knowledge pool reinforced. Wendigo were fast, inhumanly so, and could heal at a strange rate as well --- partially because they were nearly undead. They were cannabilistic, a threat terrifying of anyone with flesh, as both of them were. Their attacks were were teeth and claws, and they could mimic voices, usually as screams, projecting them as though through ventraloquism, a tactic that they use to draw others in. For people fighting in a pair, this might not serve too much of a problem. Might...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 4:43 pm

After going through all of the things that each of them found out about the creature, Candace went through any problems for dealing with it; "We can't keep up with it, or run away. We have to be able to defend against its speed. That's the main bit. If we do attack it, we need to finish it off at once, so it can't heal. How do you kill one quickly?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 12:40 pm

"I'd say it still has the same weak points it did when it was... more alive," she said, tapping on her chin as she thought idly, "Heart and head would still be vulnerable. If we can get it in an enclosed area and send you bouncing off the walls..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 1:20 pm

"I can shoot those spikes, now." Candy said, more to herself than to Aurora, to keep herself focused. After a pause she spoke to Aurora: "Rather than bouncing me around it, you could hit it in the head or chest. I could skewer those with a spike. That'd kill it, right?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 1:23 pm

"It should," Aurora said, nodding in agreement, "I only suggested bouncing you around so that it might not have a chance to catch you, and you could do more damage, if we miss."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 1:29 pm

"I'm a weapon. If it can't hit me with wavelength, I won't be harmed. If it catches me, it'll be spiked again." Candy said, once more showing that she knew a lot more than her exterior suggested.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 1:39 pm

"I'd rather you not get eaten," Aurora said, leading her out of the area and towards the hotels, "It's getting late, and the night is more it's element... do we want to sleep or go ahead and catch it before it catches someone else?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 2:04 pm

"I'm fine to go on and take it out. I'm not tired." Candy said, looking serious for once. "We can't let anyone else fall victim to it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 10:08 am

Aurora nodded, looking around as they walked the streets of the quiet, almost old-fashioned town. "Do you want to grab some coffee or tea at the diner, first?" She asked, focus honing on the establishment, though her body remained directed where she had initially intended to go.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 10:46 am

Candy shook her head, raring to go and take out the creature she read so much about. Now much less thinking about the selfish reason of gaining a soul; she was completely focused on protecting the towns citizens.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 12:38 pm

Aurora nodded, directing her towards the cabin lodge that signalled the end of the town proper and the start of the woods. The gate entrance, and subsequently the lodge doors themselves, said "Closed," but the pair would obviously choose to disregard that, Aurora offering her hand out for Candy to transform into as she began to lower her protect and summon a small whirlwind to lift her up and over the heavy entry.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 12:58 pm

Candy transformed when prompted to by her partner. Even when being serious she still managed to not include a detail such as the fact that Aurora could use magic into her suggestions, earlier. Silly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:01 pm

Taking hold of the weapon, she propelled herself over the gate and through to the other side. Returning her soul protect into play, she tapped at Candy's consciousness, seeking to speak.

Do you wanna stay as a weapon for now, or search?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:08 pm

The creature is fast. I'd rather stay like this, so you can defend yourself at any point. Candy replied. I can still look around to where you aren't. We still have two pairs of eyes. Well... Sort of.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:13 pm

Aurora nodded, pausing for a moment before digging through her pockets to find a hair tie. After a quick moment, she pulled her hair into a bun at the top of her head, setting her partner at the top of it. Hold yourself down with your spikes. You should be able to retract them and launch, if you need to.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:21 pm

Candy did as instructed once more. That's really clever. You're really clever. Candy complimented Aurora on her ingenuity; Candy had a 360 degree view to make use of.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:23 pm

She giggled in their telepathic line, carefully keeping her senses alert outside of it. Careful to minimize the amount of sound she made, the girl moved towards the stone path, walking on tiptoes as she looked around, always cautious of the expanse of trees that hung above them. Remember, if you hear a scream, don't trust it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:26 pm

Of course. Then look everywhere for the real creature. Candy added, since one of the Wendigos powers was to throw it's voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next