Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Midnight Job

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Midnight Job - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 4:02 pm

Raccoon scratched the back of his head and chuckled. "Well... In that case, I need to get stronger too. After all, I can't fight with a sword only for the rest of my life. Ah and...Hm... Haruhi, Anna, and your son would probably become a good team. I mean, my gut is telling me this. " The sorcerer spoke with a smirk.

Anna hid her face under her scarf to hide her blush. Haruhi heard her whisper after all."I-I guess this shop will become your favorite." She said, with a sign of embarrassment in her voice. The ninja girl followed him, but, she was looking for a dress for Haruhi a the same time.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2016, 5:48 pm

Kaska chuckled as well, "Well my son likes to make a team with the strongest people he has ever faced. I believe Haruhi is doing the same but instead, he might have some fall backs." Kaska smiled, he thought of the future that Haruhi and Anna might have. "Either that or push him forward..." Haruhi smiled at Anna when he was able to find a long black dress with a deep purple on the outside. Wherever there was a joint it was covered in black with white roses on it. It came with two purple shoes with red roses on the sides of the shoe. "I think this one might look good, oh and I also found this hairpin as well!" Haruhi showed a red rose hair pin with the inside slowly turning black.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2016, 3:03 pm

"Instead of making a team of strong, it is better to make a team of cooperative people." The sorcerer told him with a huge smile on his face. He started to think about his own words. He had always worked alone, but he finally wanted to meet someone who would accept him and become his partner.
The ninja girl blushed slightly when Haruhi showed her that dress. "Woooo, it looks nicee" Anna commented as she nodded approvingly. She seemed to really like what Haruhi found. The girl pointed at a gothic-styled, black and red dress with something that looked like a corset and then she pointed at a dress that looked a lot like a slightly modified kimono. "These two would probably look good on you" The ninja commented and winked at him with a huge grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 12:06 pm

Kaska chuckled, "Well I hope the future of these two grow to be incredible than anything else that I have seen. So after this were off to the weapon shop right?" he looked at Raccoon with a smile.

Haruhi looked at the two and smiled, "I think so as well! Well then you want to put these on?" Haruhi leans to Anna whispering: "Maybe we can show Raccoon and Kaska and see their reaction?" Haruhi was learning to actually have fun, his emotions that he was missing out on were quickly filling in. He felt like he was at home again with his mom and dad...

OOC: Well Brother Leke, it looks like these two will get along very well. 
*Nods*
How about we bring some people into another thread with Anna, Haruhi and his weapon and someone who wanted to join?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 12:58 pm

Raccoon chuckled quietly "It's not a random weapon shop. It's Anna's brother's shop so..yeah... We'll get a lot of good weapons there." Said the sorcerer, as he rubbed his hands together with excitement.

Anna put her finger on the cheek and started analyzing his plan in her head. With a huge grin, she nodded, giving Haruhi a sign, that she agrees to his plan. Oh, Anna had great fun with Haruhi. It was probably one of the best days in her life.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 3:44 pm

Haruhi smiles at Anna, soon after he grabs the dress that Anna pointed out earlier and starts to head towards the dressing room, "Let's wait out of our dressing room just in case if either of us get out before the other." soon after saying this he pops himself into an open dressing room to change clothes.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 4:10 pm

Wait, another thread? Oh this is getting interesting!
OOC: Don't complain, you're needed here!
IC: I'm in 3 places at once, Rackie >.>
OOC: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
IC:
So, yeah, Anna followed Haruhi with a huge grin on her face. Then she jumped into the dressing room to try on what they had found. She was very quick, however, she was sure Haruhi would be faster. "I'm not used to wearing dresses, but oh my, my they are cute!"-She thought as she looked into the mirror after putting the dress on.

So, because I, Raccoon, am in this thread, I'll be your friendly narrator!

OOC: B-But!
IC: No buts! I am the fourth wall breaker, not you!
OOC: T-T
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 4:49 pm

Haruhi looked in the mirror and at the dress. Staring at the dress he smiled at it and hugged it. He began to put it on along with his scarf. Instead of keeping it down he put it up a bit, now it hugged around his waist. Haruhi grabbed his eye-patch and stood for a second before letting go. He shook his head and continued putting the dress on. It was somewhat embarrassing but the embarrassment was overcome by excitement. Finishing putting it on and straightening it, Haruhi walked outside looking around. This was his slowest time of putting on a different pair of clothes.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 5:25 pm

Anna managed to get out of the dressing room faster. She had both a blush and a grin on her face. In her opinion, she looked like a completely different person. You know what? She's right. I must agree. Anna was waiting for Haruhi to finish changing. When she saw him she giggled."He really looks like a girl now. Awesome! Haruhi, the master of cosplay" -She thought

OOC: Raccoon, you're breaking the rules ;-;
IC: What? About meta-knowledge? Yeah, I do it all the time if you haven't noticed
OOC: R-Right...

IC:
Anna approached Haruhi slowly. "You look really cute!" She told him, before letting out a quiet giggle.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:10 pm

Haruhi gave a little blush at Anna, "Thank you Anna." looking at her, Haruhi's smile was still hidden away from behind his scarf. "You look nice, almost like a whole new person." He was a bit embarrassed to say the least. Haruhi liked this time, he liked this moment.

OOC: Luke behave yourself~
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:18 pm

I am behaving, sir!

Anna looked away embarrassed; Haruhi's compliment surprised her a lot. "T-Thank you..." She replied murmuring. "Not my fault I usually wear my ninja outfit!"-The girl thought. Once her blush calmed itself down a bit, Anna approached Haruhi slowly, with her hand on her hip. "Let's show them our cuteness!" She said winking at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2017, 1:39 am

OOC: I got my eye on you...

Haruhi gives a nod, a little blush came across his face, for once he is wearing a dress while not being on a mission. It was a bit weird to him. Rumbling a bit in his head he decided that this IS a mission. A mission to have a successful day with Anna.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2017, 2:28 pm

There's no need. I'm in 3 places at the same time. I don't need another head ache...

Anyways, let me bend the rules a bit here... (for the sake of the story). I led Kaska into the changing room area out of my impatience. I was curious about their dresses (even though... I probably shouldn't). "So, what do you think, Kaska?
In my opinion, they look like different people!
" I told the old man, smirking. Well, if they wanted these dresses, they can buy them.

My comment made Anna blush. After all, she didn't expect to look that good in a dress. Also, even though it seemed embarrassing for Haruhi, he looked really nice in a dress too. I mean, cosplay isn't bad, you know? Cosplayers often cosplay characters from the opposite gender, so it shouldn't be that embarrassing (after all, Haruhi used to wear dresses on missions, (it's not like I'm reading every post in this thread... baka)).
"I guess, I'll buy this dress then... I have some pocket money left..." Commented Anna, shrugging. She seemed satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Job
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8