Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Midnight Job

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

The Midnight Job - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 7:52 pm

"Alright, Mr. Raccoon let's say goodnight to the children, we have some shopping to do tomorrow. Oh and Anna, you can stay here and watch over Haruhi if you want." Kaska smiled and headed out the door, heading towards his house. Eventually he saw Gerome who was bored, Kaska explained everything to Gerome as they were heading home, Gerome's eyes brightened and were now filled with hope.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 8:05 pm

"Goodnight Anna" Said Raccoon and quickly left the dorms.
"Goodnight.." Said Anna.
The ninja looked around Haruhi's room to find a pillow and a blanket. Anna wanted to sleep next to Haruhi, but she knew that it was inappropriate, so she decided to turn Haruhi's sofa into a bed.
She had to do something with her ninja outfit before going to sleep. Anna took off every single piece of armor she was wearing, her sandals and kimono. The girl went to sleep dressed up in a black tank top and black leggins.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 8:15 pm

The night ended with everyone heading to their homes and sleeping. Tomorrow will be a new day and a new time.
==============================================================

10:23 AM, August 11th

Haruhi woke up to his bed, he wondered what happened last night. He remembered the events with Anna and started to blush, he rubbed is eyes and opened the door to his room and walked into the living room.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 8:29 pm

Anna was still sleeping on the sofa, like a little, innocent angel, while her equipment..was everywhere.
Last night she was too tired to put everyting in one place, so..Yeah.
Anna had a beautiful dream about Haruhi. In that dream they were alone on a beach, eating a watermelon under an umbrella, dressed up as a pair of maids. Anna blushed in her sleep
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 8:37 pm

Haruhi took a look at Anna, he couldn't help but blush. He sat down next to Anna looking at her face, she was adorable. He couldn't help but stare, he wanted to wake her up so he could ask what happened last night fully. But he wanted to keep her asleep, she was adorable, he didn't want to wake up the face of an angel.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 8:45 pm

Anna gently moved her body as she opened her eyes, very slowly. "Uhh...huh?" She murmured with a sleepy voice. She completely forgot that she fell asleep in Haruhi's room.
The girl looked at Haruhi and blushed slightly. "O...oh...Good morning.." She said, still with her sleepy voice. For a moment she thought that it's just another dream, but soon she realized that it's reality.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 8:48 pm

"Uhhhm... Good morning?" Haruhi couldn't help but stare at Anna, he blushed in a deep red and couldn't get out of it. "W-w-what d-do you want to d-d-do?" Haruhi asked nervously, he had no idea how he should act to Anna, he never talked to a girl like this before.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 8:56 pm

Her brain was not ready to think at that moment. She rubbed her eyes and tried to wake herself up completely. A huge, red blush covered her face when she saw Haruhi's blush. "Uh...Wait..Before we start planning our day.." She murmured with a sleepy and slightly embarrassed voice. "Kaska..Left a gift for you.." Anna pointed at a chair where Haruhi's new dress was waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 8:59 pm

"A... Gift?" Haruhi looked over at the chair where the new dress was. Haruhi was excited and happy of the new dress he received from Kaska. He grabbed the dress and some undergarments (male undergarments) and ran into the bathroom. Soon a sound of water hissing, Haruhi was taking a shower, he didn't like being sweaty from sleeping. So he decided to clean the sweat off of him, plus it was a better way for Haruhi to make himself look more presentable.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 9:07 pm

Meanwhile Anna stood up and gathered her equipment in one place. With a great sadness she looked at her broken sword. She needed to ask her brother to replace the blade with a new one.
The ninja felt excitement when Haruhi went with his new dress into the bathroom. "Well..My boyfriend officialy became a crossdresser..But I don't mind.." The girl said to herself as she realized one really problematic fact. She only had her ninja outfit. Anna blushed again. "Oh great...I'll have to.." She didn't finish her sentence, because a new, even more embarrassing thought or idea came into her mind.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 9:15 pm

Haruhi finished up his shower, he put on his new set of clothing and blow dried his hair. He combed it down and put on the dress and scarf he usually wears. He exited the room and searched around for Anna so she can see how he looked. Haruhi was happy with the new outfit he was wearing, he stared at it during the shop and Kaska got it for him. He liked Kaska and he liked the present he got from it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 9:29 pm

Anna waited for him to finish his shower. She tried to fix her messy hair, but failed. Walking around without shower and in dirty clothes was probably the last thing she wanted. She had only one idea how to deal with this problem. However, she didn't want it. It was too awkward and embarrassing.
The girl sighed. "...But this my only option if I want to look nice today..." She said to herself.
Then she saw Haruhi leaving the bathroom. Anna smiled and blushed when she saw him. "He really looks more girly than I in this costume.." She thought. The girl approached him. "Y-y-you look incredible..." Anna honestly told him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 3:47 pm

"Oh, uhm... Thank you..." Haruhi was embarrassed, Anna was still in her tanktop and leggings. Haruhi tried his best to avoid looking at her to make things more awkward between them. "D-do you want to take a shower? I can wash your clothes for you." Haruhi was blushing, his face was hurting, this much blushing was normally not good for people and so Haruhi's face felt pain.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 3:58 pm

"Uh-uh..." Anna didn't know what to reply. Her face was really, really red. She started playing with her hair to try to focus her mind on something else. It didn't help. "W-Well...b-but..I don't have any spare clothes..." The girl replied as she looked away. Anna would never suppose that she can become as embarrassed as became at that moment.

"The awkwardness between Anna and Haruhi is even better than everyone expected..Don't you agree?" Raccoon asked Wolf and Rackie with a creepy smile on his face. Yes, he has just destroyed the fourth wall.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 4:03 pm

Haruhi grew calm and spoke in a calm voice. "You can borrow some of my clothes until yours are done. You need to bring some extra clothing." Haruhi was concerned, was this the only clothing Anna had on her? Either way he grabbed a laundry basket and started to throw her clothes inside it. "You can look around in my dresser for whatever you think that might fit you." Haruhi soon went to the laundry room to wash Anna's dirty clothing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 4:14 pm

Haruhi's voice calmed her down quickly. "Sure. Thank you. Later, I'll probably ask my brother or his girlfriend to bring me some fresh clothes" Anna said with a smile. The girl started searching through his dresser to find something that would fit her. It was a very difficult task, because, even with Haruhi's feminine looks, he was still a male, so his clothes were too big for her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 4:17 pm

Haruhi took out the clothing from the basket and put it in the washer. He added soap and closed the lid, he soon press buttons and the machine started whirling. "Maybe my clothes are a bit too big for her... Meh, I am pretty sure she can work it out, she is smarter than me I guess." Haruhi wasn't all too sure about this but he waited by the machine so he wouldn't forget about them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 4:28 pm

Anna had no choice but to choose a tracksuit and a random, old-looking t-shirt. She took the clothes and approached Haruhi. "Can I put these on?" The girl asked Haruhi. She was his guest and he was doing her a big favor to lend her his clothes, so she thought, that it's a good idea to ask him for a permission.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 4:31 pm

"Sure, go ahead, I don't mind." Haruhi started to straighten up his dorm. He didn't mind what Anna wore, he wanted to make sure that she at least had something to wear.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 4:39 pm

"Thanks, you're awesome " Anna said as she started walking towards the bathroom. "Once I finish taking a shower, I'll tell you what happened yesterday, after you fell asleep in my arms" The girl said as she disappeared into the bathroom and closed the door. Then she started taking a shower. Anna forgot for a moment where she was and started singing a song quietly. She was singing that song from the second opening of Soul Eater anime.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 4:52 pm

Haruhi listened to the song Anna was singing. It stirred something inside him, he didn't know what but he felt something inside him that gave him another memory. It was him and his father before the incident. They were smiling, they were laughing, they were having fun. Haruhi gave a small whisper, it wasn't loud enough for Anna to hear but it was meant as a passing for Anna one day. "Thank you Anna... For making me human again..." Haruhi continued where he left off and started to clean. Eventually he found the bloody dagger that Haruhi used to kill his father. "I am sorry father, I hope that you would forgive me one day..." Haruhi nodded and equipped the dagger to his side, now it is something that is a part of him. It was something Haruhi kept to remind himself of the incident and the events before it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 5:08 pm

Soon the girl finished the shower and with a clean mind and body, with a refreshed soul, put the clothes on and left the bathroom, holding what she had on herself before the shower. "Well...To be honest, this is probably the best morning in my life. All thanks to you." Anna honestly told him with a bright, cute smile filled with love. The girl sat on the sofa and giggled to herself. For the first time in her life, she felt so happy. She thought that she finally found a purpose for her life. That purpose was simple: To make Haruhi happy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 5:15 pm

"So what happened last night?" Haruhi was curious, what happened, what events did he miss? He couldn't remember much from last night, it was all too hazy. "You don't have to explain in lots of detail, I would like the run down on how things went. So I could make things easier on you." Haruhi gave a smile, this time it was his smile. Not a smile of a hollowed and empty shell.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 5:27 pm

Anna giggled. She liked his true smile, it was really cute. The girl started sorting the events in her head to tell him as much as she could. "Hm..Raccoon and Kaska returned to your room..Apparently, the sorcerer agreed to let us agree to participate in Kaska's mission. They two managed to make peace with each other..And...To be honest...I decided to trust these two once more. So yeah. We have one week to decide whether we accept this assignment or not. To be honest..If you accept it, I'll accept it too." The ninja told him, trying to make it short, yet long enough to explain everything important.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 5:36 pm

"Hm... Ok, I might as well give this some thought." Haruhi heard a ding which meant the clothes were done washing. Haruhi ran over and changed them to the dryer. "Ok, in an hour your clothes will be finished." Soon a ring came from Haruhi's phone, he took a look at it and a text appeared from it.

Haruhi, we are going to be waiting at the bottom of the dorms so we can go shopping. Please come down here in at least an hour, we will be buying lots of different things, some that might interest you.

Haruhi took a long stare at the text and looked at Anna. "We... are... going... SHOPPING!?" Haruhi was very excited at the last word, he always liked shopping, it was a thing to take Haruhi's mind from things. Haruhi's eyes gleamed of excitement and readyness, he liked this morning a lot. Nothing could top today, not even the return of his family. He was a bit too excited, he tripped over his own feet and landed on Anna on accident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Job
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next