Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Midnight Job

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Midnight Job - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 6:20 pm

The guards finally walked into the room, only to discover their boss' dead body.
Anna was hidden behind Origo's desk, waiting for the right moment to attack. When everyone was inside, she pulled her smoke bomb out from a secret pocket that was hidden inside her hat and waited a few more seconds. 1. 2. 3. Now!
The ninja suddenly threw the bomb at the guards. It started to hiss quietly as smoke filled the room.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 6:33 pm

Haruhi quickly rushed into the room, he covered his mouth with his scarf and slipped the sharp dagger from his sleeve into his hand. The guard closest to the door was his first target, one stab in the heart was all it took for him. He quickly moved onto the one to the right spinning and stabbing the back of his neck hitting his spinal cord. With these two down he quickly threw two shurikens at the soul to his far left, he heard a scream then nothing. Three down, and he was low on weapons, maybe he has to use his hands now...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 6:50 pm

Anna used the desk to jump on one of the guards and stabbed him in the head using her kunai. She pulled it out and immidiately threw it at the guard that was in front of her. Then she quickly pulled her sword out and slashed the throat of yet another enemy. Three down. She used her soul perception to check how many of them is still alive.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 7:05 pm

Four souls were left remaining still, six were floating and moving up and down slightly. Haruhi soon ran over to the guard across to the room, he ran at him full speed while having his arm out. This caused the guard to be knocked over, Haruhi quickly turned around and slammed the guard to the floor. The guard lost their breath in this attack, Haruhi soon punched with all of his might at the center of the guard's chest. After hearing a few cracks, he aimed and hit their chest three more times, causing the guard to find the sweet release of death. That is one more down, so Haruhi looked for Anna's soul.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 7:15 pm

Anna had 4 kunais left. She used two of them to quickly eliminate two other guards. Smoke started to dissappear and the last guard saw what happened. The sight of his dead co-workers was the last thing saw before the ninja stabbed him in the chest, ending his life. After this she pulled her sword out and looked at Haruhi, giving him a nod.
When the room was finally clear, Anna performed a "chiburi": She shook the blood of their enemies off her blade and sheathed the sword.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 7:25 pm

Haruhi activated his Soul Perception, the only guards left were the two at the entrance. There wasn't a lot of guards, but then again not many sain men would work for this kind of man. "There are two left outside, I want to kill one personally..." Haruhi took another glance at Anna, he felt something different inside him. His face began to blush a bit, he never wanted it to start but he didn't want it to end. But he soon realized that he was on a mission and walked out to the balcony. He had two more long kunais, he tied a rope to the end of each one, he wrapped one around the balcony and secured it. He then threw the other one down at the ground as fast as he could, when the kunai was in the ground he soon jumped off the balcony.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 7:42 pm

Anna wanted to lend him one of her own kunais, but then she saw he still has his own two. The ninja followed him in silence, curious what he meant by "I want to kill one personally". However, soon she realized that one of the guards probably tried to do something perverted with Haruhi. Anna had to admit that her comrade looked incredibly cute in his maid outfit.
Soon the two were on the ground, outside the house. The ninja used her own rope to her down.

Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 8:01 pm

Once Haruhi reached ground level he ran off to the location he wanted to kill the guard. Once Haruhi composed himself he went up to the guards. "Hey there, do any of you two want any private time with me?" Haruhi gave his best in this act, this kill was not for the job he was assigned, but instead for personal reasons. The guard that tried to peek up his skirt earlier was completely seduced from Haruhi, he didn't expect it to work quite this well. Haruhi shrugged this off and waved his finger so that the guard can follow. "Well little miss, should we get started?" The guard was sizing Haruhi up just like Orgio did, this filled Haruhi with disgust. So he did what came natural to him, he kicked the guard where the sun doesn't shine. 

The guard soon fell over with a thud and looked up at Haruhi. "You are such a bad girl, I am going to have to punish your behavior, maybe Orgio can let me have fun with you after he is done..." Haruhi came close to the guard's ear, "Sorry sweetie, but I am not a bad girl..." Haruhi got even closer like he did with Orgio, "I am a bad boy..." The guard's eyes widened, he just hit on another guy that dressed like a girl. The guard was speechless, he had no smart remarks and nothing to do against what Haruhi was going to do next. Haruhi grabbed the last five remaining kunais out of his satchel. "First, let's go with the two arms..." Haruhi stabbed the man's arms, the kunais went through them and reached the ground where they stuck. "Next the two legs..." Haruhi stabbed the man's two thighs and made the kunais reach the ground. "Now let's see where the last kunai goes..." He looked at either the head or chest, after some time hearing the man scream and choosing where to put the last kunai, he finally picked a place. "How about your chest?" Haruhi slowly stabbed the guard's chest and made the blade go deeper and deeper until the guard was dead.

The other guard herd the screaming come to a halt and ran over to see what was going on. He only saw that his friend was killed by a young maid.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 8:27 pm

Anna followed Haruhi, however in the last moment she decided to hide behind the corner to watch his back. She pulled out her two last kunais and crouched on the ground. She watched her comrade approach two last guards. The girl was ready to protect Haruhi in every second. However, nothing prepared her for what was about to happen.

Anna was impressed and surprised. "Woah...He's better at seducing men than I will ever be!" The ninja thought. Well, but then then Haruhi started his violet assassination.

The girl slowly approached the second and probably the last guard from behind. She violently kicked his knee from behind, making him fall and ended his life by stabbing his brain through the eye with her kunai.

When everything was over, she approached Haruhi with a smile on her young face.
"Good job, Haruhi!" Anna told him as she patted his shoulder, gently.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 9:16 pm

Haruhi got up, his new maids outfit was now covered in blood. "Aww, I just got this outfit too!" Haruhi complained a little and then turned around to Anna. "Hey, uh thank you for helping me, I don't think I would have came out unscathed if I went in alone..." Haruhi turned away from Anna and scratched his head in a embarrassed way. He had no idea what new feelings were stirring up inside him, and he wanted to ignore them. His face grew a little flustered and started to grow a shade of red.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 4:39 am

Anna watched his behavior carefully,  because in her opinion it was incredibly cute. "No problem, Haruhi. Working with you is a real pleasure" She told him with a friendly tone. "To be honest, I'd like to work with you more" She said honestly. Anna took off her headwear and ran her fingers through her white hair. She giggled when she finally noticed how embarrassed Haruhi was. The girl realized that her comrade is a very interesting person. "Haruhi, hey Haruhi, let's be friends." Anna said with a cute smile

Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 12:55 pm

"F-friends?" Haruhi was offered this many times, but each time hey were pushed away. But this time, he can't push Anna away, nor he can even attempt. Haruhi took a deep breath and calmed down, he then spoke in a calm voice. "Alright, we can be friends, anyway I am only getting paid back at my dorm, you might as well come along. You did do more than half of my job it is natural that I share the reward with you... Also I have a feeling that we both need to talk to our... Employer, and I will not take no as a answer." Haruhi was serious, he thought that there were too many coincidences going on, something was up and he had a feeling that their employers, might be the same person. And based on both of their skills, there was no need for any of us to need backup, there is obviously something up...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 2:45 pm

The ninja put her headwear back on her head. Her face changed into a very serious expression. "The reward for this job is all yours, Haruhi. I don't need money" Anna told him as she put her hands on her hips. Finally, it was time to discover what exactly happened behind the scenes and why they both were sent to kill the same man. Anna was sure that Haruhi was not hired by her "boss". However, she wanted to make sure. Also, she was a very curious person, so she loved solving mysteries.
"I think...that...our employers are actually two different organizations, or two different people." The ninja told him and it seemed like she was sure about that. She wanted to finally end their job and focus on something else. By "something else" I mean: "Anna wanted to get to know Haruhi better"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 2:53 pm

"That is true, they can be two different people, but they could be working together... Anyway I told my employer to meet me at my dorm when it is midnight, and it is only 11:45. We aren't far from my dorm so let's go." Haruhi had many questions for his, "employer" but he wanted his money as well so he can keep on buying more weapons and more food. Haruhi ran out of the gates and popped a piece of chocolate in his mouth, he smiled in happiness because of the sweetness of the chocolate.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 4:44 pm

"Sure..I'd like to meet your employer." Said Anna as she started to follow Haruhi. She also had many questions, but not only for Haruhi's boss but also she wanted answers from The Justice Posse's agent who gave her the job. Everything was very suspicious, yet very exciting. She suddenly saw her comrade eating chocolate. Anna couldn't help but giggle. Another cute-looking action from him. "You love sweets, huh?" She asked him with a very cute grin. Anna suddenly wanted to eat something sweet too!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 9:54 pm

Haruhi rushed to his dorm, five minutes passed and they already reached the boys dorm. He went up to the attendant and told her that Anna would be accompanying her so that they can meet his employer. The attendant was used to Haruhi meeting up with his employer in his room so they let Anna accompany Haruhi to his dorm. When Haruhi opened the door to his tidy room, he went to the bathroom with a set of clothes so that he could change from his maids outfit to something he wears almost everyday. These clothes were clean daily and smelled like chocolate. Soon Haruhi received a call, it was from his employer, he said that he would take another hour to get to Haruhi's dorm... Perfect...

Haruhi soon exited the bathroom in his new fresh clothes, "My employer said he would be here in another hour, if he bails out on me, he will not be left off the hook easy." Haruhi has had several people skip out on his payment, mainly because sometimes they never expect him to do the job. But in the end, Haruhi usually got his payment, no matter what. "So in the hour of waiting here, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2016, 7:50 am

When they reached Haruhi's room, Anna sat on the floor in seiza position and took her headwear and also her gloves off. She had some time to think about the whole situation. The girl had a feeling that there was a hidden meaning behind their mission, almost like their employers, or in Anna's case-superiors, were hiding something from them. The ninja kept her eyes closed until she heard Haruhi's voice. She looked at him and realized something. Haruhi without his maid outfit still looked a bit like a girl. She also realized something else: They were in the dorm, which means that Haruhi is also a DWMA student.

"Before we do anything, please explain one thing: Why did you dress up as a maid for this job? I mean, it's was a great idea, you looked cute and convincing, but why do something like that, when you can sneak into the mansion and eliminate your target using "the old school" way?" Anna asked him, her eyes sparkled with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2016, 10:01 am

"The old school way never failed anyone, plus I was taking a look on the maids uniform, it was half off. How else could I refuse buying something like that? Plus if your mission was like mine, you did have information that Orgio has a... Taste... To women, so since people keep calling me a girl, might as well dress up as one." After explaining to Anna, Haruhi went to the kitchen and grabbed some food, mainly candy. "Here, catch." He tossed some chocolate to Anna and some other candy. "Do you want something to eat? I can cook." Haruhi wondered if he was treating his guest properly but he also couldn't wait much for his employer to come by as well.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2016, 10:25 am

When Haruhi told Anna that Orgio had "a taste", she felt a cold shiver running down her spine. She still had in memory one of her previous jobs, which involved eliminating the human traffickers.
The ninja caught the chocolate with the two fingers and the other sweets with her hand. "Thanks, Haruhi. Chocolate is always enough for me to regain some energy." She said with a smile. She closed her eyes for a second "Well..I'm happy that you didn't attack me back then..You know..When I jumped through the window to stop you." Anna told him as she put a piece of chocloate into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2016, 11:10 am

"What? Do you find me cute?" Haruhi asked this in a abnormal calm voice, he then started up the stove and started to prepare Washoku. It was something that his mom advised him to do if he ever had guests. "Well while I am cooking, have you noticed my face at all? Because someone called me a pirate earlier and I have no idea why." Haruhi was wondering why Nick called Haruhi a pirate, so the best way to find out is to have someone else look at him to see what part of him is a pirate.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2016, 11:23 am

"Hmm..Yeah. But, uhh.. you're probably much stronger than me, so I think, you'd be able to defeat me easily." Anna told him with a smile. The ninja girl approached him and took a closer look at his face. She carefully touched the strap of his eyepatch. The answer to his question was already prepared. "Ah, yes, right. Do you know how the pirates used to look like? They wore eyepatches. So, I guess, that someone called you a pirate because of the one you're wearing now." The ninja girl told him as she pointed at her own eye
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 1:34 am

Haruhi tends to forget that he wears a eye patch so when Anna reminded him about it, he reached his hand to touch the eye patch. "Oh, is this what he was referring to?" Haruhi's tone started to darken and he went back to cooking the meal. "This was something given from my father..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 9:58 am

Anna immediately sensed the change in his tone. She guessed that his father did something terrible to him that made him wear that eyepatch. The ninja decided to change the topic. "You're living in the dorms.. Are you a DWMA student?" The answer to her question was a bit too obvious, however, she just wanted to make him stop thinking about his father, who apparently hurt him a lot.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 3:16 pm

"Yeah... I did this to get away from what I did... Plus I heard this place makes people stronger so I came here." Haruhi turned back to Anna then thought for a bit, he could sense that Anna was someone who can keep a secret or two, so might as well tell her. "My father did something to my eyes, he said he did an upgrade to them." Haruhi removed the eye patch from his face and had his left eye closed. He soon opened it revealing a non-matching green eye, he closed his blue eye so he wouldn't have any headaches. "I am color blind in this eye..." Haruhi closed his left eye and opened his right, "This eye can see the world perfectly fine but it can see souls. The other one can't, to me it seems more like a down-grade to me." Haruhi continued to cook but this time with his left eye opened instead of the eye that can see the world normally. "I feel like these aren't even my eyes, they feel like they are someone else's... The main reason I am telling you this is because you are someone who I can trust." Haruhi's tone started to lighten, "Plus I guess I am your... Friend." Haruhi soon started to blush, he noticed this and tried to hide it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 3:57 pm

When Anna heard Haruhi's, she couldn't help but place her hand on his shoulder. She became upset because of what happened to her friend. "Haruhi.." She was speechless. The girl wasn't able to imagine herself in Haruhi's situation. What parents do such terrible things to their own child? She closed her eyes. "You can trust me..I'll never betray you." Anna said as opened her pink eyes. Well, she realized that they have more in common than she thought. If his father was able to perform a surgery on his eyes, then it would mean that he was a scientist or a doctor. Her own parents are the scientists that always work and don't have time to take care of their children. Anna always had a feeling that her they tampered with her genes somehow. Well, you don't see albino people with pink eyes every day, right?
She noticed his blush easily. It made her smile. "Yes, I am your friend and you are my friend." Anna said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Job
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next