Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:47 pm

She laughed, immediately feeling the temperature difference as she lay beside him, "Hi there, dragonbreath."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:50 pm

"I'm sorry about what I did..." He murmured, leaning up and giving her feather light kisses.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:52 pm

"Shoosh," she said, pecking his nose with a kiss. "It's done, it'll shut itself up soon enough --- at least the stinging." She grinned, leaning against him until she knocked him over, "And who can deny that I'm anything but yours, now?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:55 pm

He looked up at her, smiling. "Mmm... You are mine." He agreed, his hands going to her sides, rubbing them gently. "And I'm yours..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:56 pm

She sighed softly at his touch before leaning down to kiss him. Controlled, but passionate, she worked to convey her lack of fear of him. She still cared for him, deeply; pain or not, she wouldn't leave.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:58 pm

August seemed to relax at the kiss, nuzzling up into her. "I'm sorry..." He whispered out again. "I-I was lost..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:59 pm

"Shut it," she said, bending down to bite roughly at his neck. "Other than the ironworks, I have nothing to complain about."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:02 pm

He let out a soft sigh, hands finding her hips, and giving them a squeeze. "Alright... I'll stop apologizing..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:03 pm

"Will you, reaaaally~?" she teased, following his squeeze with a buck of her hips, rubbing herself against him. "'Cause honestly, I don't really believe you."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:04 pm

"What will make you believe me..." He asked softly, giving her hips another squeeze, his length growing stiff once more.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:05 pm

"For you to actually stop apologizing," she said simply, leaning down, her lips not a breath from his, "I mean, you could always try to prove it."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:06 pm

August took her hint, leaning up and crashing their lips together in an explosion of passion. His hands gripped her ass tight, pulling her down and grinding his half-hard length against her folds, against her clit, to get them both ready.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:07 pm

She moaned against his mouth, the sound muffled as he kissed her. Easily, she began moving against him, rubbing herself along his length as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:10 pm

"Better?" He asked against her lips, grinding his now-hard member between her folds, getting it nice and wet to push into her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:13 pm

She hummed in a way that sounded like a quiet moan, her eyes half-lidded as she felt the movements, "Much..."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:15 pm

"I'll be gentle..." He assured her as he lined himself up, slowly starting to push himself into her, taking care to watch how she reacted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:19 pm

Her eyes began to roll back as she arched at the contact, sighing softly as the feeling left her breathless. Naturally, she managed to move herself enough to keep pressure from the branding, but otherwise, she seemed more than fine.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:26 pm

August held her close, cooing sweet nothings into her ear and planting gentle kisses, all traces of the more dominant side gone as he seemed far more loving and caring towards her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:29 pm

She let herself relax beneath him, kissing him back as she sighed and hummed, at ease and pleased with the change of pace.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:31 pm

August made slow, long thrusts that carried him in and out of her at a gentle pace, all while he laid gentle kisses along her cheeks and neck, avoiding the areas marred by his teeth.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:33 pm

Her arms held him close, gentle. Something about her felt weird, unaccustomed to how gentle he was being. It wasn't a bad thing, by any means, but she still took a few minutes to be able to adjust to the difference.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 8:36 pm

August continued to murmur sweet nothings into her ear, promising to take care of her if she needed him, promising to never leave her side, to protect her when she needed him, to cover her back, anything he could think of that would sound suave and romantic and appropriate for their slow lovemaking.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 11:16 pm

Slow was something she wasn't used to, slow and gentle and lovemaking and love; these things were foreign. She was a sort of runaway, a degenerate, a dark weapon. It didn't make sense to her that he was being this way with her, but she wouldn't complain; she just didn't know how to react.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 11:28 pm

August wanted to show her everything he could, wanted to try and convey to her that this meant more to him than just sex, that this, that she was something greater than that. He wanted her to feel warm and safe and loved and dammit all he was trying his hardest, even though he wasn't much known for expressing himself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 11:35 pm

Emotion, despite her madness, that wasn't something overly apparent to her. She watched and heard him but other than her soft moans and sighs, she didn't really respond, feeling almost awkward with her total ignorance. She knew there were things he wanted her to understand, but the very concept of having emotions expressed to her seemed wholly foreign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next