Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 8:22 pm

She managed quickly enough to locate a section that had her usual color pallet: reds, whites, and blacks. Even without her style being prevalent in a typical store, she always managed to find a way to make herself comfortable. Looking over, she saw him nearby. Smirking, she ducked into a dressing room, donning a rather sweet and innocent looking pink sundress and stepping out just where she was visible. Her eyes held their usual expression, but the little smile on her face seemed innocent and sincere.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 8:38 pm

August found himself staring, quite blatantly, at the girl who had stepped out of the dressing room. He opened and closed his mouth several times, mind going a bit blank, before he stormed up to her, and pressed her back into the dressing room before anyone could notice them. He let out a shaky sigh once they were alone. "I'm buying you that." He insisted suddenly, rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 8:43 pm

She laughed aloud, shaking her head at this, but she didn't once bother to object with the information. "Are you trying to turn me into a normal girl?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 8:45 pm

"No... But I think you'd look good wearing that when I pin you against a wall.." He said, trying to inject a teasing tone, and failing miserably, because the fantasy was too real for him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 8:49 pm

The smile grew even wider and she backed him against a wall, smirking wide at him. "Well, how about you wait until we're out of this store unless you want to get me banned from the one place I like to shop that sells normal clothing?" Still, a husky edge met the edges of her words, hinting that she wouldn't very much mind the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 8:58 pm

August spun them around quickly, letting out a low growl, staying true to his draconic weapon's nature. "I'll make sure that doesn't happen. Money can get you anything..." He said, his hands going to her hips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:03 pm

A flash of red painted her skin in a subtle blush that travelled across her skin, a faded hue deeper than the dress she donned. "Is that your logic...?" She asked, leaning her head forward to challenge him, "Are you going to take me, right here?" The tip of her tongue slid out, gliding across her lips, "Right now?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:06 pm

"Do you object?" He asked in a soft, husky voice, that growl merging so beautiful with his tone, his own cheeks blushing a soft red as well.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:10 pm

"Do I ever?" She inquired, voice dropped to a melodic, husky hum. Vanja grinned, pressing her hips against his and rolling them, teasing and inviting.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:13 pm

"Can you be quiet?" He asked softly, already picking her up and wrapping his arms around her thighs to pin her to the wall more properly. Already his pants were bulging, pressing into her groin as he started sliding her dress up. "Legs." He said, trying to get her to lock herself in place.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:22 pm

Vanja was instantly doing as she was instructed, arms locking around his neck as she smirked widely at him. "I can be anything you want, käraste tarragon," she whispered, leaning forward and nibbling at his ear.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:29 pm

August busied himself with his trousers, happy for once that he had settled on suspenders. In moments his slacks were around his ankles, and his coat had been removed before he pinned her. A hand went down between her legs, rubbing her there, testing her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:37 pm

She closed her eyes for a moment, lids fluttering, her eyelashes like feathers as she tilted her head back. Fighting back the moan, she bucked her hips yet again, aiding him in his endeavors. A shutter ran through her body, trembles skating around his nerve-endings.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:45 pm

"Moan, and I stop..." He murmured softly, before starting to gently rub her through her panties, his fingers pressing into her dampness through the fabric of her underwear.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:48 pm

Her body arched against his, hips bucking at his movements. Even still, she kept herself silent, revelling in the pleasure and seeking, increasingly more, for relief. There was a thrill to their antics, to the fact that they were in public, could be caught any minute, that was sparking a continuous flow of adrenaline through her veins.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:53 pm

August slowly withdrew his fingers, instead opting to make the experience good for the both of them. He pressed himself into her, and started grinding, rubbing their clothed sexes over one another. He let out a soft hiss, but was otherwise silent, starting to plant soft, heated kisses along her jaw.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:57 pm

She trembled with touch, the ever-increasing actions. Sighing softly, forcing herself as silent as she could manage, she began nudging against him, biting at his neck in a further attempt both to silence herself and increase the pleasure, on instinct.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 10:00 pm

He allowed her to do as she pleased, confident in his ability to keep silent no matter what happened. His bucking started to get rougher, his eyes fluttering closed as he relished in how hot she was right now, wishing to go further but wary of the consequences.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 10:03 pm

"Please," she whispered against his ear, bucking back against him, the desire in it endless and husky, pleading with him, now that she was offered a taste.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 11:27 pm

August couldn't deny her, not any longer. It was a little difficult, but he managed to free his length from his boxers, and he pushed her panties to the side, before kissing her at the exact moment he pressed to the hilt inside her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 11:39 pm

She gasped against his lips, fighting to silence any hint of a sound that could erupt from her. Instead, she sought to battle for control with him, lips and tongue dancing with his own as her hips bucked against him. The trembling in her body was like a vibration at some parts, now, and the tone of her skin had managed some sort of uneasy truce between the hue of her dress and that of her hair. Pleasure rocketed through her like a firecracker, whizzing from one nerve to the next, tightening her muscles and loosening her mind, trapping her in a tunnel-vision haze where only this man, her man, existed.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 11:40 pm

August let out a soft growl against her lips as they fought, the only warning she would get before he withdrew, and then slammed himself back into her, emptying her out and then filling her once more.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 11:47 pm

The growl slammed her into submission, not even a hint of a whimper escaping her as she let him dominate both the kiss and her body, her hands clinging desperately to her arms as they remained locked over his shoulders. By now, her legs were trembling, and she could swear that he'd gotten her fired up enough that she was dripping on the floor, but she had lost all notion of caring long ago. Instead, her mind was trapped in its haze, and some part of her had maintained enough control to both keep her silent and keep the floodgates of her madness at bay, barricading the exits that would force her loss of mental control. It took the very edge of pleasure out of the experience, having to force herself to not be lost completely, but she could, would, handle such, to have these moments untainted.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 11:55 pm

August repeated the process a few times, the only sounds coming from the changing room being the occasional sounds of flesh slapping together. If anyone outside thought anything of it, the sporadic pacing of it would surely force them to change their mind. Still, in an effort to escalate this moment, and clear out any potential interruptions, August lifted a hand over his head, his arm shifting and coiling flame up to the sprinkler system. The activated in moments, raining water down on the store as alarms began to go off, and with that commotion, August began to wildly rut Vanja, thrusting into her with now reckless abandon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 11:58 pm

She let herself moan, now, nails digging into her own skin as felt herself fully coming undone. Her skin was hot, her heart and breathing wild, and everything about her movements both frantic and without control; any sense of such that she still had was redirected into maintaining her sanity, but some part of her, not malicious in the slightest, still wanted to let it go, wanted to let herself writhe and scream, not having to worry about whether or not she'd go on an Euphoria-induced frenzy after all was said and done.

"Auggie......" she breathed, forcing the word to not escalate in volume, though the need in her voice was evident enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next