Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:01 am

"I know..." He panted in answer, suddenly spinning them away from the wall and kneeling them onto the ground. THough he didn't enjoy the position, because he couldn't see her face, he began to take Vanja from behind, just so that he could throw all of himself into every thrust, so that she could experience her high.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:05 am

Her body arched instantly, legs locking into place so that she wouldn't collapse between them. With the store now evacuated, she reckoned that they had about five, maybe ten minutes before the fire department came to check up on the alarm... at this rate, she didn't think even she could last that long. Fighting down a scream that trailed into a moan, she let her face fall to the floor, biting into her lip as his movements drove her over the edge of typical sanity, her eyes flashing violent behind her lids; her madness was still at bay, but oh how the pleasure made her lose herself to him. "Auggie..." she moaned, trying to get a grip at the carpet and failing miserably at the task, "I... I'm..."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:08 am

"M-Me...too..." He grunted out bestially, throwing all of himself into every thrust. They would both have bruises, but God how the whole experience made him feel alive. Their bodies no longer felt like two things, but instead one creature, one beautifully rapturous creature.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:13 am

Panting and moaning, she tilted her head back, seeking his lips as her physical self control came undone. Spiralling into a hazy, but hard climax, her hips pressed against his as hard as her body would let her, nails still trying to find purchase in the floor as a purely animal, blissful sound fell from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:16 am

August let out a soft growl as he hilted inside her to fully feel her climax, falling over his own ledge as he shot his seed inside of her. He buried his head in her hair, kissing the back of her head and smelling her scalp, though the whole time he was acutely aware of their surroundings. Didn't seem like anyone had come in yet.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:19 am

If she were any weaker a person, physically, she would have wholly collapsed by now, spent. But this was Vanja, and years of both training and running had taught her otherwise. Still, she slowly eased herself away and him to a more comfortable position, removing the dress just long enough to reclothe herself in her previous attire, holding the now soaked dress with a crooked grin on her face. "So, I could be wrong here, but I think you liked this?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:23 am

"We'll have to come back for it~ Or we could just take it." He said, enjoying himself a little too much as he started to redress himself as well. "We can take the employee entrance in the back, get onto the street before anyone notices."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:26 am

"Your choice," she said, breathless; it wouldn't have been the first time she shoplifted. Wouldn't be the last time she didn't get caught, either. Absently, she braided her hair, dress now over her shoulder as she looked at him. "I've corrupted you so horribly," she said, her tone mocking that of someone ashamed with themself.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:30 am

"Please... I was plenty corrupted before this. Money does that to you." He said as he unlocked the dressing room and started creeping out. He could see the front entrance, where fireman were getting ready to enter, so he grabbed Vanja's hand and started running. They ducked into the employee's only area in the back, where August stopped by security. "One second." He said, breaking into the door. There was some crackling inside, before he exited, left arm shifted. "No witnesses." He said with a wink, having thoroughly destroyed the CCTV system inside.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:32 am

She found herself laughing under her breath at this, shaking her head as she tugged him along. Stepping out of the back, she dragged him down into a nearby side alley. There, she laughed, leaning against the wall and looking up, shaking her head. "So..." she started, looking over at him with a purple gleam in her eye, "Who's the bad influence, here?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:37 am

"Definitely you." He said with a laugh, running a hand through his soaking wet white hair, combing it back against his head.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:38 am

She pouted at this, faking, for a moment, being offended, before taking off down the opposite end of the alleyway, seeing if he could keep up with her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:49 am

August let out a sigh, before breaking into a sprint. "You know how this ended last time!" He called out after her, given that last time was only 10 or so minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:52 am

"I let you catch me!" She reminded him, taking off through the streets and somehow, impossibly, blending into a crowd the second they were in an open area. Laughing under her breath, she started searching for another clothing store; maybe, this time, they would actually buy something. She eyed the dress on her shoulder, going back over it to make sure she'd removed all security tags, and shoved it unceremoniously into her purse for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:56 am

August let out a sigh, shuffling through the crowd as he tried to catch sight of her. She was just like a fucking clown for Death's sake, how had he managed to lose her?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:58 am

To his right, a flash of red hair darted into a store, and Vanja found herself surrounded by enough clothes to cover the homeless for a year. She swallowed hard for a second before grinning, beelining to the lingerie.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:03 am

August followed after her, starting to scour the store for any sign of her. He wouldn't let her get away that easy...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:05 am

Some part of him was probably lucky, this time, that she managed to select clothing without trying it on in order to distract him. However, by the time he did find her, she had a collection of lingerie on one arm and a select few pieces of casual formalwear on the other. A grin painted her face, sheepish but somehow still proud of herself over her antics.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:08 am

He looked at all she had on her, before looking up at her with a brow raised. "Would you like a cart?" He asked, voice dripping with sarcasm. He was going to get it all for her anyway, but where would the fun be in not teasing her about it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:12 am

Vanja shrugged, grinning widely before darting off again, hiding in a selection of blouses.. and quickly allowing herself to be distracted by them. Honestly, why had he thought this was a good idea? He'd managed to make her more than a little self conscious about her typically clothing style and had taken her shopping, all at once. It didn't seem like a very wise plan, in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:36 am

August followed her at a reasonable pace, whistling to himself. In all honesty, he just wanted to spoil her, because their fight on Roanoke Island had frightened him. He had been so close to death there, and she would've had nothing to remember him by. Even if it was just clothes... He didn't want to regret not treating her right.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:39 am

After a while, she found herself just dumbly staring at the selection around her, looking over at him pitifully, "I'm not sure what I'm doing anymore."

ooc: cat is opting to try to physically remove my hands from the keyboard halp
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:41 am

"Getting whatever you want?" He suggested, knowing that it might not be a healthy idea for his bank account, but he didn't rightly care.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:42 am

That wasn't the issue; she had plenty of clothes that fit her style, but he was looking for something else, as evidenced by their... sexcapade. She gestured towards the racks, "What do you want to see me in?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:45 am

"I don't know... Something...sexy?" He said, blushing a little bit at the question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next