Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 11:37 pm

August slowly started to speed up, not too fast and never too hard, just a more active pace as he held her close, hands running down her back, feeling her close to him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 11:43 pm

Her body moved as he touched her, back arching in response to his touch, moving closer to him as he touched her, "Auggie..." she murmured, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 11:45 pm

"Vanja..." He murmured out in return, his hands moving to her hips, up the front of her body, through her hair, anywhere he could touch her as he continued with his slow pace, more concerned with making the experience good for her than anything else.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 11:54 pm

She continued to react in kind, so unsure that it was making it difficult for her to enjoy things as much as she normally would. Rising up, she took his mouth her own, kissing him gently but passing.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2017, 12:00 am

He returned the kiss, slowly increasing his speed. "V-Van... I'm getting close..." He murmured against her lips, his length throbbing deep within her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2017, 12:03 am

"Shhhh..." she murmured, wrapping her arms and legs around him and deepening the kiss. Vanja was in her element with pleasure, with sex, with anything that didn't involve romance, personal connections or commitment --- everything that this was. Any way that she could turn things back to her comfort zone, she would do.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2017, 12:12 am

August nuzzled into her, planting soft kisses between her breasts as his breathing grew ragged and his thrusts picked up in speed. "V-Van..." He groaned out, squeezing her closer.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2017, 10:12 am

"August," She said back, squirming beneath him and bucking up at him as he moved.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2017, 12:13 am

August leaned down, kissing her passionately as he hilted into her and started grinding hard, changing his rhythm and tempo of his thrusts every few moments has he grew closer to his release. Softly, his lips moved against hers, his voice a soft whisper. "J-Je t'aime, m-mon amour..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2017, 12:17 am

She didn't speak French. She didn't know French. What she did know, however, was what he said. Her face heated as her body's will broke, collapsing into a hard climax that came to a grinding halt at the words. Gasping, she took advantage of her body's reactions to hold back speaking, herself. She knew the words though she knew not the language; she knew the words, but not what they meant.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2017, 12:46 am

August himself hilted inside of her and grunted softly as he released, seeding her once more without clarity of thought as to the consequences. No, he was too wrapped up in an abundance of feeling. The physical ones, and the soft whispers of emotional attachment that crooned from the back of his mind, that took hold of his tongue if only long enough to whisper out those words.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2017, 12:50 am

Vanja found herself burying her face into his shoulder, holding him close as she blatantly tried to ignore his words, his confessions. She didn't want this; so much attachment, so little time.

No redemption.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2017, 12:56 am

August let out a deep sigh, running a hand through her hair and nuzzling into her. He stayed silent, giving a small shake of his head and mentally berating himself so so much. He went too far, he let himself get too far.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2017, 1:17 am

She accepted his affections like she would any other time, outwardly seeming unphased by his reactions. Enternally, however, a battle raged in her mind that was more than enough to quell the madness that would typically be rising to power by this point.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2017, 1:22 am

August was facing a battle of his own, the more common logical portion and the ever developing emotional portion of him battling it out over her, an argument of words that left him paralyzed over top of her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2017, 10:09 am

Vanja remained there in silence, holding him close but slowly fading into unconsciousness as their actions caught up to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13