Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:59 pm

August let out a snarl at that, grabbing her hand roughly and tearing it away from her folds. "NO! You will not." He commanded, his voice carrying an air of authority about it that there hadn't been before. Suddenly, she was pinned beneath him, and three of his fingers pressed into her. "In my presence, you'll not touch yourself without my approval." He growled deep and low, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 6:02 pm

She gasped loudly, fingers bucking up at him on contact. The smirk returned and she wriggled beneath him, testing. "And what will you do about it?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 6:04 pm

August's eyes went wide at her sudden defiance, and he flipped her onto her back. "I will remind you who you belong to..." He murmured, his left arm glowing as it transformed. "This will sting, pet." He murmured softly, the pet name slipping from his lips as easily as a moan or a sigh.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 6:06 pm

Her eyes went wide, her body instinctively squirming beneath him. She was unsure what he was going to do, or how, but natural self-preservation was causing a shockwave to pulse through her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 6:14 pm

August retracted the twin tongs that made up the blade of his weapon, the tips closing together until they almost crossed over one another. He then pressed them to the soft skin of her butt, pressing down and ignoring the smell of searing skin. She had brought this on herself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 6:16 pm

Vanja let out a scream that was almost entirely pain, jolting up and clinging to him as tears sprang to her eyes. She could handle being marked, being claimed as his, but the pain that was accompanying it was far from something that she had expected.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 6:18 pm

August held her tight, his hand now back to normal as he gently stroked her back, softly cooing to calm her down. "Shhhh.... Shhh...."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 6:20 pm

She thrashed a bit instinctively, settling down when the initial wave of pain subsided. Honestly, she was scared to let anything come into contact with it, now, wriggling slightly to keep her rear off of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 6:23 pm

August continued to gently stroke her hair and back, to coo gently to calm her down, but he had no intentions of letting her rest, one of his hands already trailing down back between her legs to press into her once more. "Who do you belong to?" He asked softly, though not without an air of command to it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 6:26 pm

She jolted, part of her body still reacting to his touch, a possible side effect to her madness, which was creeping back into play. "...you," she said, voice all submission, now.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:02 pm

"That's right. Now... Tell me what you want." He said, reaching down and pulling her eyes to meet his, so she could see the smolder, the desire within him. He wanted her, wanted to further claim her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:08 pm

Vanja seemed almost afraid to answer him, some cross between submissive and still feeling the sting he'd left her with. Still, she fought it down, trying to pull her confidence to the surface, even if it meant tapping into her madness to do so. "Whatever you want," she murmured, finally.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:10 pm

"No, no..." He said softly, a tinge of regret creeping into his voice. He'd carried things too far, and now he wanted to make it up to her. "Tell me what you want... It's my duty to care for you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:13 pm

She shook her head, instead burying herself in his nest of a bed, enjoying the comfort it offered. Vanja didn't have a preference, by this point, and was caught somewhere between an awkward turn-on and a fearful turn-off. At the in-between, she remained submissive, willing if he wanted more but not explicitly desiring a start or stop.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:17 pm

August let out a sigh, pulling her head up and gently pressing their lips together. "I'm sorry, Vanja... I didn't mean to go that far..." He murmured, holding her close.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:19 pm

She nuzzled against him; she'd been through worse. This little bit wouldn't be enough to make her afraid of him, "I'm fine," she said, fingers cupping his cheek, "It just hurts."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:21 pm

"How can I make it not hurt?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:24 pm

Vanja shrugged at that; for as much trouble as she's historically gotten herself into, she'd never been burned. "I'll be fine." she repeated.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:25 pm

"Vanja... Tell me how to help." He muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:28 pm

"Stop fretting," she told him finally, moving to stand. Her muscles protested at her hip, and though she inhaled sharply, she was otherwise, seemingly, okay. Stretching her legs out, she looked around for where the bathroom may be.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:32 pm

There was a master bath attached right to his bedroom, and while he crawled up into the blankets around his bed, he guessed what she was looking for and pointed it out for her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:35 pm

She followed the path of his finger, stepping inside and taking a cool washcloth to the area. A curse followed, but soon she was rummaging around for some sort of first aid kit or anything that might posess burn cream.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:39 pm

She would find something to that effect, a small first aid kit with gauze, burn cream, and alcohol wipes. August, meanwhile, was curling up inside his blankets, burrowing underneath them like the cold blooded creature he seemed to be.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:42 pm

Before long, Vanja stepped out, the branding on her hip treated and wrapped in gauze to the best of the effect she could get it. Seeing him easily, she made her way over silently, jumping onto the bed and onto the spot he was curled beneath.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:46 pm

August slowly wrapped the blankets around her as well, as the outside word vanished as the blankets muffled everything. "Hey..." He murmured softly, leaning in and nuzzling into her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)   Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting the Town (Closed, Lani and I, M out of Caution)
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next