Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:46 am

Eve shrugged, gesturing for Marc to join them, to which he obliged, "I have five other siblings, besides Liam," a motion towards Marc followed, "And he has a little sister that he might as well be raising herself. She's doing alright, though I'm thinking she might have the gene, as well."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:48 am

Courtney gave a slow nod towards Marc, then looked back at Evelyn. "Why did you invite me out?" She asked, the question having been gnawing at her all evening.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:49 am

Eve blinked; that seemed like an odd question, "Why would I meet someone and then let them just be alone on a Saturday night?"

Marc shrugged, trying to force Eve to take back her backpack purse. Eventually, she pulled it on.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:51 am

"That can't be all of it..." She said, slowly easing herself to her feet.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:55 am

Eve shrugged, though it was Marc that spoke up, this time. "If you're thinking she wants to pair up, that's not really the case. She prides herself in making Death Scythes, sure, but she hasn't teamed up with anyone in over a year." He shifted his arm, the damascus steel of his blade shining with the
electricity of his element. "I've tried. Somehow, I've ended up being flirted with, instead."

She chuckled, "You don't seem to very much mind that." She pointed out, receiving a shrug from him in response, "Point is, most people don't spend their time alone, in a ghost town of a school, on a Saturday. You needed to get out, and I don't exactly stay in much..."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:57 am

"I needed to get out?" She asked, confused by her wording.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:59 am

Eve paused at this, thinking; shit, maybe she should have thought that phrasing through, "If you cage a bird, it doesn't sing. It needs to be let out from time to time, to stretch it's wings and breathe. Just because you were caging yourself doesn't mean it's better."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:04 am

"I was singing just fine." Courtney said in response, crossing her arms over her chest and huffing softly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:06 am

She laughed at herself, shaking her head.

"She's saying to stop being antisocial because it's bad for you." Marc finally piped in, stepping closer to Eve and trailing his fingers along her back. She hadn't noticed the tension in her shoulders but it began to relax, and she sighed softly, offering him a grateful smile.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:34 am

"Uh huh..." Came Courtney's obviously disinterested reply, as she started to walk past them towards the street, and her vespa. "Have a good night." And that would've been the end of it, had something not caught Courtney's eye. On the roof above, a small Kishin Egg, wielding a large knife, poised itself to throw its weapon at Evelyn. Courtney began to glow, the light jumping a few feet to envelop Evelyn. The Kishin threw its knife, the blade scraping off the metal faceplate of Courtney's weapon form.

Evelyn would find herself inside the armor, looking through the HUD inside. Courtney, dressed down in a skin tight outfit with a circuit pattern, appeared in the corner of her vision, a scratch along her cheek that hadn't been there before. "Transformation complete. Control shifted to Meister. Resonance rate at 88%... Parameters Acceptable." The suit would then take whatever posture was most natural for Eve at that moment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:36 am

Both lucky, and embarressing, for Marc, that posture happened to consist of playing as a human shield in front of the man. Her eyes narrowed inside the suit, focusing in on the man that had opted to attack her. "Thanks. How about we go ahead and take this guy down before he continues randomly attacking people with kitchenware?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:39 am

The drive on the back of her weapon form began to spin, flooding the alleyway with particles the color of Eve's soul. "User Check.... Verified. Meister within Flight Parameters." The suit slowly started lifting into the air, a rudimentary flight HUD appearing over Eve's eyes. "Just...think of Iron Man."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:40 am

"So, blasting's a thing?" She asked, trying to focus on how in the hell to move through the air as she sought to take aim at the man.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:44 am

"No, but punching is."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:46 am

"That I can do." She said, trying to maintain her shielding position between the attacker and Marc while she made her way towards the man, ramming her fist into his face and wondering if maybe she shouldn't do that in fear for the roof he stood on.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:50 am

The fist collided with the Kishin Egg, sending him flying into the air, where he froze, and then dissolved into a glowing red soul. It floated down into the alleyway, a soft whispering sound coming from it. Courtney put her hands on her hips. "So you can..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:52 am

Eve made her way back down, settling to allow Courtney to swap back into human form. "Well, that was easy enough," she said, watching Marc, in his boredom, playing with the soul like it was a hacky sack as he waited for the pair. She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:54 am

She slowly shifted back, blood starting to run down her cheek from the scar she had obtained blocking the strike for Evelyn. She pulled out a handkerchief, dabbing at the cut with more annoyance than anything else.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:56 am

Seeing her shifted, Marc knocked the soul over to her while Evelyn set about searching her purse for neosporin and perhaps a bandage. "How did you know he was there?" She asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:58 am

"I saw him. Guessed he was aiming at you since you're the meister." She said catching the soul and looking at it. "Squishier than I imagined..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:03 am

"They usually are," Marc said, shrugging, before looking to Evelyn, who had retrieved what she was loooking for and handed them to Courtney.

Soon enough, she'd begun staring at the rooftop, "Fair enough assessment, though. I guess people haven't learned not to go after people in Death City of all places..."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:08 am

Courtney released the soul, letting it hover as she set about putting the neosporin and bandage on her cheek. "Always a pain..." She muttered, wincing a few times.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:10 am

Eve slowly diverted her attention back to the woman, "Do you always take the weapon's damage?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:20 am

"If it's severe enough. That would've been lethal if I hadn't stopped it." She said, picking the soul back up. "So, do I eat it?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:21 am

Eve nodded in response to this, rather surprised that she had asked the question.

"If you don't, then I will." Marc piped up, shrugging when Eve once again chose to glare at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 4 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next