Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 3:08 pm

She continued to beam before jumping and checking her phone, having noticed it vibrating in her pocket. Quickly answering the message and pocketing it again she started thinking of what to talk about; that's what normal people did, was talk mutually. Aurora had a way of dominating a conversation, mostly with her rambling, "So, what do you do for fun?" The little witch asked curiously, bouncing a bit, suddenly, when Chloe's name was called and her drink slid over to her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 3:48 pm

Chloe took her drink into her hand and looked at Aurora. "I read...a lot..." The necromancer said. Perhaps it was the lamest answer possible, but it was the truth. The cruel, unavoidable truth. After all, that witch wasn't a very sociable creature. The absolute lack of friends made it even harder for her to find something to do 'for fun'. Thus, she would often joke to herself that books were her only friends. It's not like she had much time for reading anyway, work was often more important for her than having free time. "What about you, Aurora? What do you do for 'fun'?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 4:51 pm

"Wander," she said to start with, already starting to count on her fingers, "Video games, hang out with friends, flying, take my weapon to the library, hang out with my boyfriend, go on dragon rides..." The more she talked, the more it was starting to sound like something out of a tv show rather than real life, at least from the dragon bit onwards, but there was a sincerity to her words no matter what. She stopped talking abruptly as soon as her drink was finished, taking it and drinking happily.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 5:00 pm

Chloe was listening to Aurora's hobbies with genuine interest. After all, she was the one whose only form of spending time was reading books. However, her jaw dropped when she heard about "dragon rides". It seemed too unbelievable to not ask about it. "Wait, did you say "dragon rides"? What do you mean by that?" She asked, thinking that it couldn't be what she thought it was.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 5:28 pm

Aurora blinked a couple of times before blushing, forgetting that people didn't really know about Yurio outside of her own private circle, "That's... uh... well." She paused for a minute, wondering how to explain and finally just being blunt about it, "My friend's a dragon. Mostly. It's... hard to explain."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 6:01 pm

Chloe almost choked on her own saliva when she heard that Aurora was friends with a real dragon. It was too ridiculous to believe, yet Aurora didn't have a reason to lie to her about that, so the necromancer just had to accept it as the pure, absolute truth."Mostly?" Chloe repeated after the younger witch, feeling even more confused than she had just been before.
"A-Alright... I think I just-... I'm just going to accept it and not ask more questions." She finally said as she took a sip of her frappucino. "So... You have a boyfriend, huh?" The witch said and sighed upon the sad realization that she'd never even been friend with any man. "Being in a relationship sure must be fun... I've never had anyone, to be honest..."

Last edited by [RACKIE] on December 11th 2018, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 6:08 pm

Aurora frowned at that discovery, opting to not talk in great deal about either Yurio or her Glyn, "Oh, ah... he's.... he's my first." She said, mind backpedaling on the phrasing, but her opting to not make a big deal out of it, lest she accidentally draw attention to her words. "But hey, it could always be worse! You've got a new friend today, at least!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 6:21 pm

Chloe chuckled and nodded, genuinely amused by Aurora's words and her reaction. "A friend huh... I wonder if I've had any of those before..." The witch said and then smirked. "Well, it's good to have at least one though, right?" She said before the smirk turned into a small grin. Having friends is really nice. Too bad it had taken Chloe so many years to realize it. And who knows, perhaps there will be a ship for Chloe in the future?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 6:30 pm

ooc: Wall? What wall? there's only ever been three!

ic:

Aurora beamed at her, gesturing to the elder witches' drink, "So, how do you like it?" She asked, dancing in place a bit as she did.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 6:36 pm

OOC: Oops, it seems like Raccoon has escaped from his cage ;)

IC:
"It's delicious. Thank you for recommending it to me." Chloe told her before taking another sip of her frappucino. She hadn't expected it to be that good. She had expected it to be too sweet for her taste and yet it seemed just perfect.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 7:03 pm

Aurora grinned, glad to have been right, "Well, now you have another new thing!" She said happily.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 7:22 pm

Chloe took a big sip and chuckled. "That's true. All thanks to you, Aurora." The witch said and nodded. Chloe found it quite amusing how easy it was for Aurora to make her chuckle. Also, she was surprised that she was able to open up to her so easily. It was a good thing though. At least she could be honest with her emotions and feelings. Though, she didn't understand how did Aurora manage to get her to stop acting all serious so easily. Perhaps it was just that Chloe was in the mood to be a little bit less serious than usual?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 7:25 pm

She beamed, making a show of a fake bow before sipping at her drink again. "Do you want to go to the park after this?" The little witch asked, voice gentle, soft. "Getting outside will be good for you. You seem like you spend a lot of time indoors."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 7:41 pm

Chloe blinked a few times before a barely noticeable blush appeared on her cheeks. "Am I really that pale?" She asked, thinking that her almost white pale skin was the main indicator of how much time she was spending indoors. It wasn't her fault that she hated the sun for being so bright and hot! "Fine... we can go to the park..." Chloe eventually said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 8:57 pm

She found herself giggling at that; she hadn't intended to insult the poor woman, but sunlight was kiiiiinda necessary to be healthy. Aurora was certainly going to make sure that her new friend was healthy, and she didn't care that she might have to sass the elder in order to do it. After all, if that's what it took then why would she let it stop her? "Yey!" Aurora exclaimed, dancing in place once more. "Do you want to finish your drink, first?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:10 am

Of course, sunlight was necessary to be healthy and even such a big sun hater as Chloe knew it, yet she still prefered sitting indoors, in a dimly lit room if it was possible. "I'd rather finish the drink first." The necromancer replied and let out a short sigh, before focusing on her delicious frappucino. A few quick big sips later, it was finished. "Alright, lead the way..." Chloe told as she pointed with her hand towards the door.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:15 am

Aurora grinned, taking their cups and throwing them away on the way out before guiding her newfound friend to the nearest park. They should at least be able to find some shade, but being outside would be good for the witches, even if only for the sake of the fresh air. "This will probably sound funny," she admitted, though considering people watching was a thing, she certainly figured it could be weird, "But have you ever considered bird watching?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:47 am

Chloe titled her head to her side and frowned, absolutely confused by what she had heard from Aurora. "Huh..?" The younger witch was right, what she had said sounded really funny. "You remember that I'm a raven witch, right? Why would I be... watching for birds?" Chloe asked, trying to make sense out of her words.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:51 am

Aurora pursed her lips, trying to figure out how to explain her thought process to her, "I mean, sometimes people well... people watch. They observe other people, try to guess things about them or study their behavior for writing or drawing purposes." She shrugged, turning around and walking backwards so that she could speak to her more easily, "And people bird watch, too. It becomes a sort of... collection, for some people, to find out how many different sorts of birds they can see. It gets them outside."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 11:15 am

When Aurora started walking backwards Chloe raised her brow, somehow concerned about the younger witch's safety. For safety, she moved to start walking beside her. "Well... I still don't get what's so great about spending time just watching people... or birds... But I'm going to give it a try nevertheless. Perhaps I have to try to understand, hm?" The witch said and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2018, 5:56 pm

She moved to walk normally beside the woman, smiling up at her, "It's not a thrilling thing, but it's relaxing and exercises your mind while making sure you get outside." Aurora said. Clearly, between her magic specialties and her bookish nature, Chloe wasn't exactly one to go outside. She might as well encourage the behavior.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2018, 8:30 am

Definitely, outdoor activities weren't Chloe's specialty, that's why a part of her was secretly glad Aurora was helping her change some of her habits. "I see why such a thing would be relaxing... Though, I suppose there are better ways to exercise one's mind." The witch stated, although she also wanted to point out that sitting outdoors, reading a book would probably be a better way of relaxing and exercising a mind while being outside.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2018, 2:24 pm

Aurora laughed, perhaps guessing her thought process based on her exposure to her weapon, who likely would have thought likewise, "It's also less straining on the eyes than say, reading or using technology." Something about her voice was a sort of teasing scold, though her bubbly personality offset it to the point that it sounded rather strange and hard to place her genuine meaning.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2018, 3:43 pm

Chloe frowned and pushed her glasses up her nose. What if reading was straining for the eyes when reading was basically the only hobby she had? "Yes, it does make sense and yes I am aware of the fact that those activities can be straining on the eyes." The witch replied and after a moment sighed, deciding to just give up and accept her fate. "Though, I guess you're right." She added.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 7:22 pm

Aurora beamed, a friendly, innocent expression that might be taken as patronizing for anyone that didn't know her and how genuine her delight was, not at anyone being right or wrong or suffering, just at life in general. It's how she was. Humming to herself, she continued to walk and lead, remaining otherwise in silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next