Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2018, 9:44 am

It's not like Chloe had any particular plans for their walk, she just wanted to have a nice pleasant talk with another witch to possibly learn something more about the witches of Shibusen. When Aurora agreed to her idea, Chloe smiled slightly and nodded. "Alright. Let's go then." She told her as she approached the door to her office.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 9:33 am

Aurora nodded, following along after her. Vaguely, the thought about how she probably looked akin to some little duckling, following behind the elder witch carefully. She didn't know what to talk about or say, so she put her energy into looking around and forcing herself not to begin skipping.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2018, 2:23 pm

Chloe left the office, naturally expecting Aurora to follow her. She was headed towards the main entrance. "Tell me, how well the DWMA treats the witches who work with them or, at least, cooperate with them? It's something I've been curious for a long time." The elder witch asked and explained the reason behind her sudden question.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 10:39 am

Aurora gave her a curious expression, confused by the question. "I... I was a student?" She said, the hesitation and confusion making the statement sound more like a question. "I didn't really notice any difference. I still kept my Soul Protect up when I was casting, but I've never been treated any differently."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 5:19 pm

Chloe frowned. It wasn't really an answer she expected. She expected something more detailed. Or maybe..? Maybe the answer was just so simple. She'd always seen the DWMA as the organization that is generally not too friendly towards the witches because of the old scars and wounds, despite the supposed peaceful state between it and the magic users. Perhaps she was wrong? "Does it mean that all human students show a friendly attitude towards... us? Not counting the possible exceptions, of course." Chloe asked, curiously before she opened the door to the mansion. They were going to have their walk outside of her residence.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2018, 1:32 pm

Aurora frowned at this, following Chloe's path as it changed, moving along after her. "I mean, all of my weapons have been otherwise ordinary humans." Her frown adjusted to an expression of thoughtfulness as she continued her reflection further, "I think the biggest thing is people's paranoia over how they might or are usually treated." She decided finally, verbalizing the conclusion aloud, "The first time I met another witch meister, we were both almost... defensive at our own existence, thinking that the other might betray each other. But in reality, no one has really cared. Sure, outsiders that we may encounter on missions are sometimes not too keen on us, but with my... quirks," she said, trying to find a way to explain the dual nature of her soul, "...people usually aren't so terribly worried about me. Just having healing magic tends to set them at ease, let alone using it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 4:52 am

Once the two were finally outside, Chloe pushed her glasses up her nose and frowned. What she'd learned from Aurora was quite interesting. At least to her. Really, it kind of changed the way she was looking at the DWMA. Thanks to the younger witch's words, she even started believing that maybe she doesn't have to worry too much about the academy suddenly attacking her without a reason. Perhaps they could even become allies in the future? Surely that'd be profitable. "Quirks?" The Necromancer repeated after Aurora as if she wanted to get a more detailed explanation. Perhaps it was just that humans had more respect towards witches who can heal them? In theory, Chloe could learn simple healing spells. After all, her resurrecting spell heals a dead body first before binding a soul back to it. The witch started leading the way towards the main gate of her mansion. "Healing magic really is useful... Perhaps I could use my experience with magic and form my own healing spell?" Chloe said quietly, perhaps more to herself than to Aurora. "Actually, can you tell me a bit more about your magic? I'm curious now." The witch finally asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 5:26 am

Aurora shrugged, though she didn't seem terribly concerned about the question; she merely hadn't expected a need to elaborate on her abilities. Oh, well. It wouldn't kill her to explain, "Along with healing magic, I have wind and arithmetic magic, as well as a few spells that I have learned on my own. However, I don't just have healing.... magic," she began, seeing if the elder witch my pick up on her meaning on her own. Regardless, she still ended up explaining, perhaps simply to clarify the situation, "My wavelength is also a healing one, which conflicts with the pull of magic itself. So, any time that I perform anything magical that causes harm, I experience a sort of... soul rejection."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 5:44 am

Chloe, who lacked specialized knowledge about types of wavelengths, found the information Aurora revealed rather interesting. Well, she knew the basics about wavelengths so she could fully understand the concept of soul rejection. Even though it too sounded rather mysterious. The necromancer sighed quietly, slightly regretting never thinking about actually trying to become friends with the DWMA. All the precious knowledge was locked away from her behind the academy's walls. "So no matter what, you do not have to worry about the sway... You are lucky, I must say. But... how troublesome is that... soul rejection?" Chloe commented with a slight smile present on her face. After they'd found themselves on the street, Chloe started leading the way in some random direction. Perhaps they could visit some cafe or something?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 2:11 pm

Aurora pursed her lips while she considered how to answer the question. Since Chloe hadn't gone to the DWMA before, or so it appeared, it seemed safe to assume that she likely had never tried to wield any sort of human weapon. By that logic, using the normal analogy would not work in this situation, making the whole explanation that much more difficult. "It's... like feeling your soul trying to rip itself out of your body."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 4:04 pm

It seemed like that explanation was enough for Chloe to understand how bad soul rejection was. The fact that all meisters probably had to deal with it made Chloe quite impressed. Of course, she had never had a demon weapon in her hand and so she was unaware of how wavelengths really work. "It sounds terrible." Chloe commented calmly with a nod. Because they had not chosen any proper destination yet and so Chloe started thinking- where should two acquaintances go during a walk? "Do you know any good cafes in the area?" The witch finally asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 4:20 pm

"Oh-?!" Aurora said, quickly and easily distracted from the previous topic; poor attention span aside, she didn't particularly care to stay on a topic that upset her if she didn't have to. The next several minutes were filled with a long, detailed description of every cafe within a five mile walk of her apartment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 5:16 pm

Chloe didn't want to admit it, but she got lost after the third cafe that Aurora had described to her. Those descriptions were way too... descriptive for the poor necromancer! Why couldn't she just say what her favorite cafe was? Perhaps it was a great idea to just ask her to pick one of the countless cafes she'd told her about? When Aurora was done talking, Chloe cleared her throat. "So... which one of those cafes is your favorite? Since you know so much about so many cafes, I've just assumed you must have one that is the best in your eyes." Chloe said, trying to hide the fact that: 1. She stopped listening because of the amount of information presented to her 2. Even if she somehow remembered at least half of the cafes Aurora'd told her about she wouldn't be able to pick one anyway.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 5:33 pm

Aurora tilted her head, as though the question was unfathomable to her. Why, she'd listed so many because she loved them all! Instead of answering, however, she took to skipping on ahead, leading Chloe to the nearest one to them, at that given moment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 5:45 pm

Seeing that Aurora was getting ahead of her, Chloe picked up the pace a little bit "Hey, wait! W-Where are you-..?" The witch said and then asked. She didn't finish the question, because she quickly realized how obvious the answer was. And so, the two arrived at the nearest cafe available. From the sign hanging above it, Chloe learned that the cafe was known as "Deathbucks cafe*". The name seemed really encouraging for Chloe. After all, what necromancer wouldn't like death-related places?

*Because Rackie's overusing Nine-Tails probably.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 5:52 pm

ooc: xD I was expecting it honestly

ic: She was beaming when Chloe got inside, seeming excited to be there. "So, do you like hot drinks? Cold? Sweet? Bitter? Pastries? Bread?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 6:22 pm

"I like anything with strawberries in it... I guess..?" Chloe replied as she rubbed her chin while looking around. It seemed like, while the place certainly caught her attention, she wasn't nearly as excited as Aurora was. "I'm in the mood for a strawberry milkshake actually. I wonder if they have it on their menu..." The Witch eventually said
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 9:58 am

"If you want a little bit of caffeine," she said, beaming before pointing out a strawberry creme frappucino. It was about as close to a milkshake, here, that she could find, but she figured that it would be close enough to the normal thing that it would work. Besides, she happened to love it --- caffeine and fruit, what was not to love?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 11:46 am

When Aurora pointed out to Chloe that strawberry creme frappucinos were a thing, her eyes lit up with excitement. "Wait, you can mix those!?" The necromancer asked a little bit louder than she had planned. A slight blush covered her cheeks as she quickly cleared her throat. "Sounds interesting." Chloe said calmly as she once again looked on the menu pretending she was looking for something else, despite the fact that she was actually going to order that delicious-sounding frappucino.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 11:53 am

Aurora giggled, giddy as ever, and set about looking for her own option, today. Raspberries and mochas sounded more up her alley, for the time being, and so she opted to just mix the fruit and chocolate options. It wasn't like she'd surprise anyone here by doing that; every coffee shop in town was used to her combinations, and they'd all given up trying to tell her that the caffeine and sugar was probably bad for her. There was no point, after all, and she was willing to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 12:46 pm

In the end, Chloe did as she had planned and ordered the frappucino. It was Aurora who had recommended it to her so she would be to blame if it turned out to be awful. Though, Chloe had a feeling that it would be delicious. She'd trusted in Aurora's opinion and her good taste.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 12:58 pm

Aurora was giggly and bubbly as she waited by the pick-up counter, humming to herself and dancing in place while she waited. "So, what'cha get?" She asked when Chloe was done ordering, beaming at her all the while.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 1:15 pm

Chloe smirked slightly at the question. "Well... Your recommendation seemed interesting enough so... I've picked that." She said, feeling somewhat proud to announce what she'd ordered. "What about you?" Chloe asked, out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 1:24 pm

"Raspberry mocha!" She said, though the order itself was longer than that, since she tended to get a lot of add-ins for it. Still, she released a while ago that explaining her entire order in detail to people tended to overload them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 2:33 pm

"A mocha, huh? Sounds nice. I should probably return here one day and order that." Chloe commented as she leaned against the counter, waiting for their coffees to get finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next