Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 7:59 pm

Aurora was such an adorable lovely person that even Chloe couldn't help but smirk at her positive attitude towards life. "Ah... I'm glad I met her..." The witch said out loud, not really realizing those words left her mouth. One she did realize what she had said though, she blushed brightly and looked away, hoping the younger witch hadn't heard her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 8:05 pm

Whether she did or not, the girl didn't acknowledge it, continuing to be the energetic ray of sunshine that she was. Honestly, it was a wonder that she was this way, for a nocturnal familiar.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 8:10 pm

Chloe let out a quiet relieved sigh when there was no reaction to her words from Aurora. It was more comfortable for her to keep hiding how she truly felt about her newly found friendship with the younger witch. Chloe decided to remain silent for the rest of their way to the park. To avoid saying even more embarrassing things, mostly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 11:11 am

Aurora happily guided them the rest of the way to their destination, staying surprisingly silent, given the person that she was. Once there, however, she took the elder witch by the hand, guiding her over to a quieter part of the park; it was even largely shaded. There, she led her to a bench, releasing her hand to allow the woman to ser before perching herself on the side of it. Tilting her head back and closing her eyes, she let out a soft sigh, weakly kicking her legs in the space between the bench and the ground, seeming to be both relaxing and waiting.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 11:32 am

So long as they stayed in silence for a few minutes, they'd find a handful of pigeons coming up to greet them, cooing and seeming to have their own little dance --- at least that's how Aurora liked to think of it --- as they walked. Silently, slowly, she pulled out a croissant she'd snuck and ordered from the cafe, breaking it into little pieces for them. "Normally, I'd bring some bird seed or at least some sunflower seeds, but I hadn't expected to come here today." She looked over at the woman, beaming. "If you wait longer, more colorful birds show up in the trees and sing to you. It's peaceful. I thought you might like to come here to read; that way, you get fresh air without sacrificing a hobby."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 1:46 pm

As before Chloe stayed silent, trying to silence her thoughts and clear her soul. She had to admit, that moment of absolute silence, surrounded by nature worked wonders on her mind. It was refreshing. Once they arrived at that bench, Chloe sat down without a word and put a leg on a leg, watching what her companion would do. Soon the birds showed up too, surprising Chloe with their bravery. After all, shouldn't nature be afraid of humanity? In that line of thought, she actually forgot that pigeons are more than used to people feeding them things. Chloe listened to Aurora and nodded. "That... doesn't sound like a bad idea." She said, took her glasses off and rubbed her eyes. "The atmosphere here is definitely different, relaxing." Chloe added after placing her glasses back on her nose. "It won't be as relaxing if I spot a hornet though." She joked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 1:57 pm

She let herself laugh softly, shaking her head and tossing some crumbs further out from the bench. "Insects tend to be more scarce here, since the birds like to hang out. The most you'd have to worry about is a stray bird watcher, but they keep to themselves." She made something of a pouty face, signifying that she'd probably, on more than one occasion, tried to start up a conversation only to make things awkward for someone who certainly wasn't prepared for her more excitable personality.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 2:14 pm

Chloe pushed her glasses up the nose. Not out of necessity, but out of habit. "Why would have I worry about some puny bird watchers? Are they annoying or what?" She asked, totally not getting what Aurora was implying with her little pout. With all her cleverness she'd forgotten to take into account her companion's personality and how an average human would react to it. Well, not like she had any human friends for a comparison.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 2:44 pm

"Oh, they just sort of... hang around," she shrugged, trying to backpedal to keep from explaining her embarrassing amounts of persistence and the subsequent rejection it had lead her to. "Sometimes people get weirded out, since they just sort of... linger and stare into nothingness, especially since some come around with cameras and binoculars. They're harmless, but they seem weird sometimes."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 3:13 pm

Chloe crossed her arms on her chest and rolled her eyes. "Humans, in general, seem weird." She said calmly as she looked around, trying to spot any of the more colorful birds Aurora had mentioned. "Birds here are better company than most of them." She summed up. What was the point of waiting in the bushes for hours just to take a few pictures anyway?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 3:16 pm

"Aren't you a bird?" She said, giggling softly at the woman's statement, "I mean, present company included, I agree, I just find it amusing for the same reason."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 3:43 pm

Chloe raised a finger as if she wanted to raise an objection, paused, then rubbed her chin. That made a lot of sense, didn't it? "Well, yes. I am a bird witch but..." She said, then paused again to scratch the back of her head awkwardly. Finally, with a sigh, she looked at Aurora and smiled. "Well, birds are quite majestic in how free they are. Though, pigeons are too trusting in their greed for easy food." She said, looking down at their winged companions.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 3:47 pm

Aurora merely shrugged; by all accounts, weren't pigeons very nearly domesticated anyway? Most things that adapted into their roles as pets or similar things became too trusting, at least of humans. It wasn't always the case, but it made enough sense to her for Aurora not to bothered by it. Of course, she couldn't really piece these thoughts into words, and so she just kept feeding the birds, proving Chloe's point more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 4:17 pm

A moment of silence later Chloe let out a relaxed sigh. "Hm... I'm glad you've shown me this place. I feel, comfortable here." She said, looking at the younger witch. "I would be more than happy to come here with you more often. Well, after our lessons, of course." Chloe said, as if to remember Aurora of their agreement. After all, she still had a spell to master.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 4:23 pm

Her eyes danced, expression perking up as she looked at the woman, simply beaming. Of course, Chloe had already agreed to the arrangement, but it seemed more permanent now, more solidified. She liked the idea, and having a friend to boot was certainly nothing to complain about. "That sounds like a good deal."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 4:52 pm

Chloe smiled triumphantly as if she'd achieved something great. "Fufufu! Good! Because I'm going to be taking you here often. Who knows, perhaps I could have a first proper picnic here too." She said but perhaps revealed a bit too much because she blushed slightly after revealing her plans for the picnic.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 5:12 pm

Aurora giggled, girlish and innocent, seeming excited and perhaps a bit amused at the woman sharing said excitement. Chloe came off as a rather reserved person, but given any ounce of comfort she ended up spilling like a schoolgirl. It was actually rather refreshing, and it made the woman seem more inviting. She smiled and gave her a thumbs up, enjoying the idea.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 5:58 pm

As it turned out Chloe had two different sides. One was calm, collected, and very business-oriented. The other was just her somewhat childish, long suppressed self that longed for a friend. Aurora could be exactly that. Chloe wanted Aurora to be exactly that. Luckily, the witches never need to worry about the age difference. After all, it's never really mattered.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:06 pm

ooc: Do we want to do a little fast forward/summary thing, or what do you think?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:09 pm

OOC: Yeah, sure. This moment is a perfect ending for the scene
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:18 pm

Aurora let the peace and quiet wash over them, eventually excusing herself so that she didn't worry anyone for being late home. Praising the woman and their newfound friendship, she double-checked to make sure that Chloe had access to her contact information, for whenever it might come up. Future training sessions would come fairly easy for the pair of them; they got along well, and both seemed eager to progress their friendship into something of a lifelong alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6