Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 3:00 pm

"Huh?" Yurio didn't know what Eliza was talking about at first, not until it became almost impossible not to realise; even for someone as dense as him, when it came to these sorts of things. Of course his reaction wasn't to defend his girlfriend's chest's honour, but to stand there and look between everyone as they spoke, looking more embarrassed on Aurora's behalf every moment. The fact that he was now thinking about her chest wasn't helping things either, and he had to try very hard to keep himself from looking in that sort of direction even if it was simply for some context (totally). Her hiding behind him didn't help even slightly with anything, and his face got real red when she told him to say something. Like hell he was going to say something! What would he even say!? Instead of saying something he just sputtered confused noises.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 3:44 pm

Elizabeth turned her head away and giggled. Angela kept laughing and Dalibor folded his arms over his chest, grinning proudly, slightly amused by the whole thing. Aurora mumbled something incomprehensible, probably Czech insults directed to Angela.
Elizabeth decided to help the embarrassed two a bit and cleared her throat, redirecting everyone's attention to herself. "You two wanted to go swimming, correct?" Eliza asked Yurio and Aurora. "Now's the perfect time. We could join you later anyway." She told them, winking and smiling in her gentle way.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 5:25 pm

Thankful for the distraction, he nodded to Eliza and then turned around to face Aurora. "We'll need to stop by my house, too, since I don't have my stuff."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 5:33 pm

"Obviously. I wouldn't let you swim in your underwear, right?" Aurora told him, smiling at him warmly. "Alright then, give me a moment to get my stuff, then we'll go grab your staff." Said Aurora before disappearing into the bedroom. Angela soon joined her sister, apparently, she wanted to go too. A few minutes after that, Aurora left her room. She had a small black backpack on her back. "Okay, I'm ready. Let's go!" The girl said as she approached Yurio and gently took hold of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 5:51 pm

"I guess you wouldn't." He said, shrugging. He gave a quick nod, going off to wait near the door while she collected what she needed. When she joined him, he left with her in tow. "So, how quick do we want to get there? D'you wanna walk to my house, or do you want to go on a magical dragon ride?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 6:13 pm

Aurora put her hands on the back of her head as they walked. She seemed very relaxed. "Well... I guess we could fly to your house this time. After all, I haven't seen you in your dragon form for... years, I guess? Of course, I'll just go with whatever you prefer. Not forcing you to anything." She told him. The truth was that she preferred his human form over his dragon form and the main reasons for that were very simple: 1. She'd assumed he didn't like being used as a mean of transport. 2. It was probably easier to talk with him while being in his human form. 3. Hugs and kisses.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 6:31 pm

"I asked you because I don't mind. I just wanted to know if you wanted us to take our time or get to the pool quickly." He said bending forward a little to look at her face as he walked. Standing straight again and going back to looking ahead of himself, he shrugged. "I guess we'll just walk."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 7:04 pm

Aurora gently grabbed his hand with the hand affected by her mother's spell and got closer to him. Being able to feel with the prosthetic arm was great, even though it was just an illusion. She was able to feel normal again. A smile which was a mix of her happiness and nostalgia. "Well... walking is nice too..." She replied, nodding. "Uhm, by the way, which form do you like better? Your dragon form or your human form?" Aurora asked him suddenly. She was just curious.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 7:13 pm

"I think the human form is more convenient, but I don't really prefer one over the other either way. I'm me, whatever form it is that I take. One's just bigger, and has no thumbs." He replied to her question, squeezing her hand. It really felt entirely like a real hand. The fact that Aurora was happy was really good, but he thought that just having an entirely real arm would still be better. He tallied the magic users he knew in his head, wondering how many would be enough to heal an entire arm so long. Whatever. It's not like he could ever work it out by himself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 7:37 pm

Despite the quality of Elizabeth's illusion, it still wouldn't mask how strong the prosthesis was and how unnatural it usually moved. "I see! Well, in your human form you can safely hug me!" She commented. "On the other hand, the dragon form looks absolutely awesome..." Aurora added smiling. It seemed like she too liked his both forms a lot, even though it was easier for her to have Yurio in his human form. As he said: "the human form is more convenient".
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 7:43 pm

"Hey, I could hug you safely if I was a dragon, too, but it wouldn't feel nearly as nice for either of us." He said. "I'd be all scales and you'd be too small." He went on to clarify, letting go of her hand to instead put it on the opposite side of her waist and press her against his side.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 8:26 pm

Aurora blushed when he did that, but she sure enjoyed the closeness. She gently put her hand on his back to feel him even closer. Well, they sure had time and Aurora wanted to take it.  "This is true... It's surely more enjoyable..." She said quietly. "Hm... I've just realized we've probably missed an opportunity to get Angela and Glyndwr acquainted." Aurora suddenly told him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 8:40 pm

"I guess we did. Oh well." Yurio said, shrugging. "Well, really, it's to get her acquainted with Glyn, really, because Glyn mostly knows what I know about her at this point." He went on, after thinking about it for a moment. "Hmmm... She doesn't have to know that."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2017, 8:08 am

"Agreed..." Aurora replied quietly. She got lost in her own thoughts for a moment. "So... I remember that during our very first meeting... years ago... Glyndwr mentioned that you two can share thoughts with each other. It's still working, right? Actually... How does it even work?" Aurora spoke, it seemed like it was something she wanted to know more about. After all, it could also affect their privacy to some extent.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2017, 10:13 am

"Yeah, we can still do that. We can keep each other out of certain parts of our minds or just entirely. We can only force something into each other's minds if it's important, and we cannot force a look in. I don't know what he does with his girlfriend and he will have no idea about us." Yurio explained. "I let him in on the info about your sister because he wanted to know more about her and asked nicely."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2017, 10:27 am

Aurora sighed in relief. Her and Yurio's privacy was safe. "Great! Now I can safely do this..." She suddenly kissed him on the cheek and giggled. "...and you'll be the only one who knows about it!" Aurora said smiling widely. They were slowly getting close to Yurio's home, which meant that soon they would be ready to go swimming!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2017, 10:39 am

Yurio gave her a big old grin, letting go of her waist momentarily to pat her on the head; he did that for little reason than because he wanted to. Once they got to just outside Yurio's house, he got his wings out and simply flew up into the window, bypassing the majority of the house. A few minutes later he jumped from that same window with a bag slung over his shoulder. Even from the second floor, he landed just fine. "Okay, lets go." He said as he joined Aurora again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2017, 11:58 am

Aurora watched Yurio fly up with a weird sense of proudness. Her boyfriend was simply awesome! She folded her arms over her chest waiting for the dragon to come back with whatever he needed. Aurora started wondering if her parents and Angela will actually come to swim with them at the pool. "I guess that'd be cool?" She thought. Then Yurio jumped out of the window. Aurora had to admit she was worried he'd hurt himself in the process, but he landed just fine. "So, are you ready to go?" She asked him enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2017, 12:10 pm

"Of course." Yurio answered while putting his arm around her again, to walk to the pool like they did to his house. It was as close as possible without making it difficult to walk or nothing. And he preferred something.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2017, 3:10 pm

Aurora blushed once again. She simply enjoyed being close to Yurio. It was never boring to her. "Alrighty, then!" She told him with a smile. They started their slow, yet very enjoyable walk. "I wonder... Do you have any hobbies?" Aurora asked with curiosity. Well, she assumed he didn't, based on what she'd learned about him, but it was always good to ask. Perhaps she could learn something interesting? "Of course, going on dates with me doesn't count~!" Aurora added, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2017, 3:40 pm

"That'd be a great hobby." Yurio commented, while he thought about it. He hadn't really had time to try and get into anything like that. "No, I don't have anything. Think I should find something to do? Glyn has plenty of junk that has to do with things he sort of started but never got into."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2017, 4:29 pm

Aurora shook her head. "I don't know. I've asked out of curiosity." She said smiling at him. Aurora's little secret hobby was cooking of course and listening to music probably didn't count. "But you're right... Dating sounds like a good hobby!" She admitted. "On the other hand... We could always find you something to do if you wanted!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2017, 4:39 pm

"I'm sure something will come along at some point." He said with a shrug. "Maybe you'll get me into cooking. Who knows?" He said smiling down at her. "Speaking of, are we still going to be doing that later on?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2017, 7:12 pm

"I'm tryin' to! Cooking with you is so much fun!" Aurora told him replying to the second sentence. "I think so. You'll surely be hungry after the fun!" She answered the question. The witch scratched the back of her head, thinking about their planned dinner. Luckily she'd done the shopping so there was nothing they would have to buy. Obviously, they couldn't have vine. Not only both of them were technically too young for that but also Aurora was recovering from her addictions. "Yeah... How to make our dinner more romantic..? Not like I'll have much time for that anyways..." Aurora thought.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2017, 7:29 pm

"I'm starting to find that just about anything becomes more fun with you." Yurio said. "Like walking. I don't usually do much walking, but this? I like this." 

OOC: oopsshortpostsorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next