Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2017, 7:57 pm

"This is love, this is love this is loove~!" Aurora sang happily, then she giggled and patted Yurio on the back gently. "You're right... Everything is better when I'm with you..." She told him but then realized that what she said sounded very cliche, which made her face turn red. The swimming pool was not far away.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 7:56 am

Except for a chuckle and a slight blush he didn't really react much to either of the statements and walked in silence for the rest of the way. Quickly paying out front similarly to how Glyn had done when they first came here, that being in a way that prevented Aurora from doing so, he went inside and split off to go towards the changing rooms.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 9:47 am

Ooc: Mobil postin'
Ic:
Aurora rushed into the changing room quickly. She couldn't wait to have some fun with Yurio. After taking her clothes off, she tossed them into the backpack out of which she'd taken out her bikini and a towel. Aurora put her new cute swimsuit on and decided to check how she looked in it. The lack of mirrors was a problem, so she just decided to use her phone as a mirror. The top was white and had frills, the bottom was also white and had a skirt-looking frill. Aurora looked very cute in it. After she had all she needed she put her backpack into a locker and left the changing room to join Yurio
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 9:58 am

Yurio, being a dude, didn't take long to change at all. He was wearing the same pair of trunks he had been the last time around. He had no need to get anything else. He was stood leaning up against a wall outside of the changing rooms when Aurora came out. There was no hiding that he really couldn't take his eyes off of her the moment he saw her. The swimsuit she was wearing, or anything in that sort of genre of clothing, was something he expected least of all.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 11:14 am

Aurora approached her boyfriend with wide smile on her face. It seemed like she was happy to finally be able to wear a bikini without being ashamed of her prosthetic arm. She was about to say something when she noticed that Yurio was staring at her. It made her to blush heavily. She didn't tell him to stop though, as she was kind of pleased by that for some reason. To her it seemed like Yurio liked her new swimsuit. "Uhm... So... How do you... like my new swimsuit?" Aurora asked him, slightly embarrassed. Her blush grew bigger by the question. "Thanks sister for the gift" Aurora thought. It seemed like Angela's chosen well!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 11:39 am

Aurora's question brought him out of his trance, so to speak. His face went red when he realised what he was actually doing, and he tripped over his words while his brain played catch-up. "You're gorgeous! I mean, it's go... I mean!" He finally managed to say, confusing himself. A frustrated sigh later, he took hold of one of her hands and started walking towards them main pool. "Whatever, lets go..." He mumbled while doing so.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 12:05 pm

Aurora seemed pleased by his reaction, despite that the blush wouldn't get off her face. It wasn't an issue though. His compliment made Aurora feel better about her body which she needed. "Thanks Yurio!" She thanked him, smiling happily before they went towards the main pool. Once they got there, Aurora stretched her arms and legs. "You gave me an idea, but I think I'll tell you about it later! You might like it!" She told him as she led him towards the edge of a pool.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on November 27th 2017, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 12:16 pm

"What?" Yurio raised an eyebrow at her. "You could just tell me now..." He said after that, sitting down on the edge of the pool.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 12:26 pm

Aurora sat next to Yurio and giggled. "Well, you seem to like my swimsuit. That's why I thought it might be an interesting idea to play a game. The rules are simple- you chose an outfit for me for one day and I have to wear it. I think it might be fun!" She explained, clearly interested in Yurio's opinion about her idea.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 12:31 pm

Well, that was the time for Yurio to stop testing the waters with his legs and just take a dip. He slid into the water simply to avoid answering that question. She was right. She should have told him later on. He wouldn't even know what to have her wear! That's not a choice you give a person, that's just evil!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 12:41 pm

Aurora started giggling when he just avoided answering the question the way he did. Soon the giggle turned into a laughter. His reaction was amusing to Aurora. "Seems like you don't like the idea! Haha! It's okay though!" She said, very amused. Aurora then stood up and jumped into the water. It was cold but enjoyable. She spent a moment diving before resurfacing and looking around to find Yurio.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 12:47 pm

By the time Aurora resurfaced to look around for him, he was doing the same. On the other side of the pool, quietly and with little fuss. Basically, stealth mode, or so he hoped.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 12:51 pm

Aurora seemed surprised. Was Yurio underwater? Did she miss him? Did he run away? Confused, she kept looking around and even dived to make sure he wasn't planning to surprise attack her. She'd probably notice him when it was too late to react!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 12:58 pm

Even if he did want a moment to gather his thoughts in corner of his mind that wasn't at the moment invaded by white and frilly swimwear, he didn't expect that she'd miss his that easily. Good for him. Soon as he was done calming himself from the one two punch of her bikini and then her suggestion of a game, he dove again and swam back towards her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 1:06 pm

That's when Aurora noticed him. For a meister that was very good with guns noticing him so late was slightly embarrassing. It was convenient for Yurio though. Aurora sat on the edge of the pool to deal with her hair that refused to stay away from her face. "Stupid hair..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 1:12 pm

Yurio resurfaced in front of her, not doing anything to her seeing as she was trying to deal with her hair. "So, that game. Anything at all?" He inquired.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 1:45 pm

Aurora shrugged, looking at him. "I guess..? I just thought it would be fun, but if you don't like it then nevermind!" She told him calmly but still smiling, before she returned into the pool. She disappeared under the surface and reappeared right behind him. "Owae wa mo... shindeiru!" She whispered into his ear and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 2:39 pm

"What?" He said as he tired to look back, with no idea what Aurora just said. Was that Czech? It didn't sound like what he though Czech sounded like, but maybe he was just wrong?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 4:02 pm

Aurora laughed and patted him on the shoulder. It was obvious that Yurio'd never heard of anime and memes. "Nevermind. I'll show you later! It's a scene from a Japanese cartoon." She explained, absolutely amused by her boyfriend's confusion. "By the way, wanna go on a slide? Like the last time?" Aurora suggested, remembering their first time on that damn slide. She totally, absolutely wasn't frightened during that ride! Thus, she totally, absolutely would not get frightened again!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 4:32 pm

"Oh. Okay then." He said, still not looking like that clarified much. He did seem to forget all about it as soon as he was asked to go on a slide again, the grin that appeared on his face being an answer in and of itself. "Lets go!" He said, as he did just that, moving to climb out of the pool.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 4:36 pm

Aurora followed right behind him. "This time I shall not show him fear! This time I'll show him how brave I am! Ha ha ha!" Aurora thought, grinning widely as they started climbing up the stairs to reach the waterslide
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 6:47 pm

Yurio was right behind her, carrying the eight-shaped ring that came with the slide. He was hoping that Aurora's reaction would be about the same as last time; even if laughing at your girlfriend was usually frowned upon.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 7:02 pm

They soon reached the top. Aurora took a few deep breaths, before helping Yurio prepare the ring. "I'm taking the front seat!" The girl told him enthusiastically and with confidence. We all know how that is going to end...
Aurora sat on the front side of the ring and waited for her boyfriend to join her. She couldn't wait to show him that she's not afraid of that slide again!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 8:01 pm

Yurio got himself on the 'back seat' quick enough, waiting for the go ahead of the attendant before pushing them off with little warning.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 8:29 am

And so the wild adventure started! It was slow and first. Aurora grinned. "I'm mentally prepared!" The witch thought. She would soon start regretting being so overconfident. The ring strted going faster and faster and Aurora started feeling uneasy and then... The fun part started. They reached the steep part of the slide and started going really fast. Aurora clenched her fist on the ring and closed her eyes. "I'm not scared... I'm not scared... I'm not scared...!" She thought. "I'mgonnadie! Waaaaaaaah!" Aurora screamed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next