Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 1:42 pm

To Yurio's surprise, he didn't find the whole ordeal so much as funny, but more completely adorable this time. Sure, it was amusing, but he wasn't exactly laughing out loud like he was the first time they did this. When the inflatable arrived at the bottom of the slide Yurio wasted no time in capsizing them both into the water before tackling Aurora into a tight hug, nuzzling her cheek. He really couldn't help himself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 2:53 pm

When the ride was over, Aurora sighed in relief. It was stressing! It was the third time when she got scared by that particular waterslide. She suddenly found herself in the water. The girl was about to say something between "that was fun!" and "I wasn't scared at all!" when Yurio tackled her and nuzzled her poor cheek. Her cheeks immediately turned red. "Uh...uh..?!" Aurora was embarrassed by her boyfriend's sudden reaction. What caused it anyway? It's not like she did anything cute, didn't she?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 3:42 pm

"You're so adorable." Yurio said as he put a kiss on the assaulted cheek, stepping away from Aurora, taking the rings and moving to put them away where they needed to go after that. The fact that he just did all that to his basically half-naked girlfriend really didn't catch up with him until after the ring was place back in its rack; he came back to Aurora just as if not more red than he made her get, even if he tried to ignore that fact.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 4:28 pm

Aurora blushed even more, by the next assault! The power of cuteness was over 9000! "I am not adorable!" The girl whined. Then Yurio went to put away their ring. Aurora took her time to look around to make sure her family isn't there yet. Of course, they weren't, which meant more freedom. The witch then noticed that Yurio suddenly, seemingly for no reason, blushed. Aurora tilted her head to her side slightly, in an innocent looking way and asked- "Did something happen,
Yurio?
" She asked
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 4:36 pm

"No, nothing." He said, shaking his head, this time trying hard not to give in to the hug temptation. Agh, could she stop doing things which made her so damn huggable please? A little head tilt was apparently enough to make him want to tackle her again. He didn't do so, however. He had self control! Honest...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 5:24 pm

Aurora smiled and wand walked over to him. She smiled widely and gently hugged him. Obviously, she had no way of knowing what was going on inside Yurio's head. She quickly tightened her hug and giggled. "You sure?" Aurora asked, releasing her beloved boyfriend from her hug and slowly walked over to the edge of the pool. There was a wide, happy smile present on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 5:40 pm

Almost the moment she made contact with him, Yurio's flushing redoubled, and had a hard time figuring out where to put his hands. Hugs were difficult, now that his head clicked onto their state of relative undress. How do you even deal with this shit!? "Yes..." He said, a little relieved when she left him to move towards the pool.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 7:27 pm

Aurora wanted to say something, to tease Yurio a bit. A grin appeared on her face. She was even about to say something when... She got hit by a beach ball... in the head... which caused her to fall into the pool. Who threw the ball, though? If Yurio decided to look around, he would notice that the rest of the Foster family had finally arrived. Angela was standing with her hands on her hips and a giant grin on her face. She was chucking devilishly. Aurora's younger sister was wearing a black set bikini with flames (obviously)(even though it didn't have any sense because fire and water don't like each other). Behind the fire witch, there were standing Dalibor and Elizabeth. Aurora's father was wearing his green swimming shorts. He did nothing to cover his muscular torso. Elizabeth was wearing a simple set of purple bikini and a straw hat.
Aurora managed to climb out of the water. She seemed confused and surprised. "What... the hell happened..?" The girl asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 7:34 pm

Yurio only briefly glanced over his shoulder to see who the assailant was; were it not Aurora's own family, they'd have had to deal with Yurio. Alas, it was her family, and that made what happened suddenly funny. Yurio, like the good boyfriend he was, laughed at Aurora's misfortune. "I think... I think your sister just scored a 10." He said, assuming that neither of her parents would be mean enough.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 7:56 pm

Aurora blushed at the whole situation. Especially when Yurio laughed. She didn't blame him though, she'd probably be laughing if Glyndwr did the same to him. The rest of the family approached Aurora and Yurio. All of them seemed to be in great moods. "Angela..." Aurora muttered with flames in her eyes. It seemed like the fire witch made the fox witch angry. "W-What's the matter sis?" Angela asked, trying to sound as innocent as it was possible. That's when Aurora simply kicked her sister into the pool. A surprised scream and a loud splash later Aurora looked at her parents. "I hope you'll have fun! You totally must try out one certain waterslide! It has rings for two people so you can go and have fun together!" She told them, smiling innocently like nothing happened.
"I'm sorry but I'll have to refuse. I'm here to spend some time in a jacuzzi" Elizabeth said, winking and smirking.
Dalibor laughed loudly as he put his hands on his hips. "I'm gonna try it out though!" He announced.
Angela resurfaced and stared at Aurora with faked irritation.
Aurora looked at Yurio and giggled happily. "This is fun, don't you think?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 8:02 pm

Yurio watched as Aurora kicked Angela in the pool. He made a mental note not to mess with Aurora when he didn't want to take a dip, in the future. He stood and watched the rest of the family's exchange, smirking with amusement when he saw Angela's expression, fake or not. "Yep." He said, smiling and nodding in response to Aurora. "Mostly because it's with you. Alone, it'd be more boring."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 8:30 pm

When she turned around, her parents were simply gone. She'd assumed they just went to have their fun... well, until she heard her father's voice- "Come on Angela! Let's race from one side of the pool to the other!" Then she heard her sister's enthusiastic voice "Sure!"
Aurora shook her head and looked at Yurio, smiling. "This is certainly an unusual date. I don't mind though. I'm having tons of fun!" She told him smirking and nodding. "Is there anything you'd like to try now?" Aurora asked him, folding her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 9:07 pm

"I don't know." Yurio said, shrugging, watching Dalibor and Angela while he spoke. The result of the push-up competition got him curious as to who would win in a swim, even if safe bets were on Dalibor. "We could go on more slides, play in the main pool or follow your mother's example and chill in a hot tub. What do you think?" He asked, glancing at Aurora before looking back to the excitable duo.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 6:50 am

After seeing the push-up competition in action betting on Dalibor was the safest option. However, swimming was about speed and weight not about pure strength. Angela was very energetic and also way lighter than her father. Also, she was a witch, so she could use her magic to propel herself forward. When the two jumped into the pool and started swimming, Angela was ahead of Dalibor. However, suddenly, the man unexpectedly started speeding up. In the end, there was no winner as the competition ended with a draw.
Aurora shook her head. They loved their stupid competitions. "I've never been in a hot tub if we're being honest. So... let's try it out!" The girl suggested with a grin as she put her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 8:07 am

Soon as the competition between Angela and Dalibor ended, he went back to ignoring them with his attention on Aurora. "Sure thing." He said, taking her hand and walking towards where he thought the aforementioned hot tubs were.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 12:11 pm

Aurora simply followed her boyfriend, not sure where to even look for hot tubs. Thanks to the power of plot convenience they found them right behind a corner. "Oh there they are!" She commented, approaching one of the tubs. "Let's hop inside! "

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 12:16 pm

Yurio didn't need to be told twice, rather quickly getting himself into the water. He tapped the side of the tub, hoping that Aurora would sit next to him rather than anywhere else in the tub.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 12:31 pm

Aurora grinned and sat right next to Yurio. There was a blush on her cheeks but she seemed pleased to be so close to her boyfriend. "It's so warm here..." The girl commented, relaxing. She gently leaned (on him) and closed her eyes. "This is really nice...." She murmured.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on November 29th 2017, 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 12:34 pm

Yurio put his arm around Aurora's shoulders when she sat next to him, pretending that his red face was the warm water rather than the close proximity with her; that was impossible though. He could sit in fire and not break a sweat, if he were so inclined. "Yeah..." He agreed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 1:03 pm

Aurora looked at Yurio, smiling. She started wondering whether his blush was caused by the water or simply by touching her or being close to her. If his blush was caused by her, she would be very happy as she'd assumed that his blushes were a sign that he liked her body and that, for some reason, would always make her happy. "I wonder where my mother went..." Aurora said as she started looking around. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Elizabeth appeared in their tub. She sat right in front of them. "Do you need me?" The older witch asked.
"N-not really." Aurora replied.
Eliza was looking at them, with a wide smile on her face. "You two really look good together." She told them as she crossed her legs.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 1:12 pm

"I'd hope so." Yurio said, trying a somewhat nonchalantly to pull Aurora towards himself a little more. Hopefully nobody would notice too much.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 3:52 pm

Aurora didn't mind at all. She was rather pleased by it. A wide smile appeared on her face. "Well, yeah! Obviously!" She told her mom.
Elizabeth smirked at Yurio and winked at him. "Not in the hot tub Yurio. Not in front of your girlfriend's mother~! Wait until you two get back home. Then you can have some intimate fun with her~" She told him waving her finger from side to side. It wasn't clear whether she was teasing them or encouraging them to...
Aurora blushed at her mother's words. It was so embarrassing! She was speechless
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 4:27 pm

Yurio looked up and away. Red was an understatement. A deep crimson was more like it, it seemed. Damn this woman, why was she so eager to make fun of her daughter like that!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 4:37 pm

Elizabeth chuckled and shook her head. Their reactions were absolutely amusing. "You're both adults, though.
You can do whatever you want and I have no right to stop you.
" The witch told them, with a rather calm tone. It seemed like she stopped teasing them. "I'll check on Dalibor and Angela. Have fun you two." With those words, Eliza left the tub and went to search for her husband and younger daughter.
Aurora looked at Yurio, her face had a similar color at Yurio's. Also, her hair turned pink out of embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry for her..." She mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 4:50 pm

"Your family will be the death of me." Yurio said quietly, sliding lower into the water slowly to try and hide himself somewhat while he cooled down. "And my imagination." He bubbled when his mouth was under the surface.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next