Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2017, 4:19 pm

Yurio paused the mixing of the sauce for a moment before resuming, giving an sort-of answer at the same time. "We'll... We'll see."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2017, 5:53 pm

Aurora looked at Yurio and tilted her head to her side slightly. "We'll see..." She repeated after him. "Well, I mean, everything depends on what you'd like to do, to be honest." The witch commented as she jumped off the table to take a look at their sauce. "I think it's almost ready." She told him smiling. Their pasta was ready so she put on a pair of cooking gloves. She then grabbed the pot and carefully poured the water from it into a sink.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2017, 6:07 pm

"I could've done that." Yurio said, looking at Aurora as she poured the water out. Even if she was experienced in cooking and probably knew exactly how to do that without hurting herself, Yurio still looked worried as she handled the boiling water.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2017, 6:18 pm

Well, the pot was very hot indeed. Annoyingly hot. For her own safety, Aurora used a very weak version of her healing magic to provide additional protection to her hands. It wasn't really needed in the end. Aurora put the pot on a cutting board and took the gloves off. "I know, I know! No need to worry! It's just boiling water!" Aurora said grinning. She winked at her boyfriend and then giggled. "Okay, I think our sauce is ready too... So... Hm... One moment!" The witch said, then quickly prepared two plates. "Everything is ready!" She commented happily.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2017, 6:25 pm

"That's the thing, though. Boiling water might as well just be like any water to me." Yurio said as he turned off the hob. He didn't say anything more about it, though, seeing that she was completely fine either way. He did, to make his point, carry the pan on top of his open palm rather than using the handle however.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2017, 11:13 am

Aurora pouted. "It's not fair! Angela and you needn't worry about getting burned AND you both can fly!" The girl said clearly jealous of her boyfriend and sister's abilities. "A-anyways! Let's put everything on two plates and then let's eat!" She added, blushing. Suddenly her belly grumbled, demanding food! Aurora's face turned red. "I... I think we've chosen the best moment to make dinner... I'm hungry..." She mumbled and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2017, 1:10 pm

Yurio laughed a little at Aurora's reaction to his heat proof skin. That gesture was repeated after her stomach made it known that she needed to be fed, though much more briefly still. Taking hold of the pan normally, he put sauce on each plate and then put some pasta on each. Finding that that looked wrong, he simply mixed everything together on each plate.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2017, 7:24 pm

Aurora giggled at the order in which Yurio placed sauce and pasta on the plates. After all, not only it looked wrong but was actually wrong! After all, the sauce should always be on top. Luckily Yurio saved himself by mixing everything together. Of course, it was the best solution, but hey, at least he tried! "I can't wait to taste our sauce! I bet it's delicious!" Aurora commented grinning. "Oh, by the way, do you want anything to drink?" She asked him suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2017, 7:35 pm

"Sure. Whatever you think is best." Yurio said, going ahead and taking the plates out to where they would be eating in the living room, leaving Aurora with the task of getting the drinks.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 3:36 pm

Aurora quickly grabbed forks, two glasses and a bottle of apple juice. She then left the kitchen to join Yurio in the living room. "I hope you have nothing against apple juice." The witch said smiling before placing everything she brought on the table. Aurora then sat on the couch and grinned happily. "Spahetti is one of my favorite dishes, you know?" She told him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 3:44 pm

"Makes sense why you'd want me to be able to make it then, I guess." Yurio said, saying nothing about the juice. Clearly, it was fine by him. Now that everything was ready and here, Yurio went ahead and started on the food. His face hid nothing in terms of what he thought of it, clearly enjoying the dish.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 3:02 pm

Aurora seemed pleased that Yruio was enjoying their spaghetti. She started eating too. Her thoughts were focused on how great their date was despite some... annoyances.

ooc: The end?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 7:19 pm

Yurio quite quickly finished his meal, sitting back on the sofa. He looked to Aurora with a smile. "That was really good. Though, I think I liked the pancakes more; or, at least the jam."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 7:22 pm

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 Phoeni10
It's NOT OVER YET!

"Hmm, hmm... I'll remember that! We might be getting closer to finding your favorite food! Well, maybe you just like sweets so much!" The witch commented on her boyfriend's words.
Right after Aurora and Yurio ended their dinner, Aurora got an idea! "Hey Yurio, tell me, do you still have energy? Because I'm full of energy! I mean, we can always just do what I have in mind tomorrow, but it's your choice!" Aurora said very quickly, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 7:26 pm

"I think the sweet tooth is the other Aurora's thing." Yurio said, shrugging off the comment. He did sit up after she stood up, looking up at her curiously. "And what is it that you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 7:47 pm

"A night walk around the city... Which I'm planning to end with something... romantic! Probably! I have maaanny ideas!" Aurora said enthusiastically, with a grin on her face. She grabbed both of Yurio's hands. "We can do this today if you have time. Eventually, we can always go on another date tomorrow!" The witch told him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 7:55 pm

Yurio stood up, clearly interested in the idea. "And what what would that romantic thing be?" He asked after that. It was clear he wasn't actually implying anything, but just wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 8:03 pm

"Well..." Aurora said, then made a short pause to turn her thought. "I thought about watching the stars from the rooftop of this building... or even from that forest where the training grounds are." She told him, her excitement not getting any weaker...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 8:15 pm

"OOooooh." Yurio said, clearly captivated by the idea even more so than before. "Lets go then." He said, turning around to go towards the front door.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 8:30 pm

"Let's start from a romantic walk then, okay?" Aurora said, following her boyfriend. The truth was that she was not a very romantic type... that wouldn't stop her from trying though! She wanted to see whether she can be romantic! (shouldn't that be the man's job, actually? Nevermind!)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 8:37 pm

"Okaaaay." Yurio said as he got his shoes on. He opened the door and stood in the doorway, waiting for Aurora to do the same.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2017, 6:09 pm

Aurora put her shoes on an jumped out of her apartment. She then closed and locked the door. "Let's go!" The girl said as she grabbed her boyfriend's hand and started leading him downstairs towards the exit from the building.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2017, 6:13 pm

For a moment, Yurio lagged behind Aurora. For a moment. Soon enough, he was by her side again, walking as close as he could without hindering her while going down the stairs. It's be dangerous to do that.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2017, 6:46 pm

Soon they found themselves on the street. The sun was slowly setting, disappearing behind the horizon. Aurora looked at Yurio and wrapped her arms around his arm. "If we're being honest, I don't know much about romanticism 'n' stuff, but still, I think watching the stars together might be quite an experience" The girl said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2017, 6:53 pm

"It wouldn't seem nearly as interesting if it was without you." Yurio said, giving Aurora a big grin afterwards. "I think the whole looking at the stars might just be an excuse. I'm not sure though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next