Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 1:42 pm

Taking his hand, I happily, patiently waited for our change of destination. I should probably change my outfit; I think I'll wait until he points that out, though.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 3:01 pm

Well, of course, I'd point that out! Wait.. I might've just accidentally read her post! Woops. "Hey, Merry, are you sure you want to go to a popular tourist location wearing nothing more than your swimsuit?" I said, winking at her with a smirk
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 3:15 pm

With a shrug, I snapped my fingers to return to my previous attire, no longer appearing as though I'd spent any time in the water and instead wearing my notadate outfit. "Afraid someone will ogle me?" I teased.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 3:32 pm

Here we go again! I'll not give her the satisfaction though. Not this time. I just shook my head and jumped through the portal, pulling Merry with me. On the other side of the portal we saw... Well.. See for yourself. It's impossible to explain this awesome view:

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 Great-10
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 3:36 pm

It's easy to feel like you're teetering on the edge of the world when you're essentially standing on a cliffside. Staring out at the view before us, I watched in amazement. There was something strikingly beautiful about the sight that he'd brought us to, however simple it was in actuality. Simple or otherwise, there was something almost awe-inspiring to its image.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 5:34 pm

I smirked at her reaction. To be honest I've expected this reaction from her. To be honest... This place really is amazing... Not only these cliffs and mountains look incredible but also the monasteries that were built on these rocks. This place is like from some fantasy novel, but it's real. It's real. Greece sure is full of wonderful places, isn't it? I gently put my hand on Merry's shoulder.

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 Meteor10
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 5:39 pm

Staring out at the scene before us has a way of blurring the lines between reality --- our reality --- and the truth of the real world. It's interesting, really, how much of the world outside of these computers can be so breathtaking and beautiful, how they can be translated with pixels into our world. There's something strange and yet serene about it all, assuming you can get past the existential crisis that comes with knowing that you're not real.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 6:48 pm

I sat on the edge of the cliff and stared at the beautiful panorama. Our world is a copy of our creator's world. Does this fact make our world fake though? I don't think so. There's the thing- we know the truth about our world. However, it's all we know, all we have. This world can be as real to us as our creator's world is to them. It's not even a matter of forcing ourselves to believe. We simply don't know anything else. Thus, we should enjoy living in this world as it is our world. "Nature sure is beautiful..." I commented quietly, smiling. What else can be said? It sure is beautiful and I'm happy to explore it with MerryLynn. I have my knowledge, which I can use to give her the time of her life... Thanks to this knowledge I knew about this place... I'm happy I took her here...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 9:41 am

Smiling happily, I plop into the grass, finding a comfort in the strange contrast of plush foliage and hard earth, a grounding sensation that comes with it a way to feel at home and safe. These are things you don't get in data streams and lines of binary, things you can only find in some sort of reality, a world where things have some level of truth to them, even if it is false. It's the reason I took on this form instead of remaining in my previous form, or lack thereof: a disembodiment of madness and code, existing in nothing, neither alive nor real, dead nor fake. Closing my eyes and leaning my head back, I took in a slow, lazy drawl of the clean, crisp air, feeling the sensation of it filling and expanding my lungs, intimately away of my own vitality. This is... serene. I feel alive.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 1:19 pm

I watched her in silence, wondering what was on her mind. Merry seemed lost in her thoughts, enjoying the beautiful moment. Perhaps she was contemplating about our world? Possible. I don't want to distract her, thus I'm not going to ask. Anyhow, it seems like this moment is truly what we needed. Since to me since my creation, I've been struggling to accept the truth about this world, but now? Now I accept it. I believe we're needed here. For what purpose? Call me selfish and too confident, but I believe we're here to protect this world, to keep it alive no matter what. I lay on the grass and started staring at the sky. Being alive feels great.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 1:54 pm

Flopping down, I relax against the grounds, face turned towards the sky even though I have my eyes closed to it. I like this; there's no excitement to it, but that's almost better than anything else. My existence since it was established in a physical sense has been nothing but rapid fire excitement. It's a nice change.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 5:10 pm

I put my hands behind my head and closed my eyes. You know what? I think I want to live here... This place is great... It's a nice change of pace for me. "This should become our habit..." I commented, whispering quietly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 5:14 pm

"Mmm," I hummed in agreement, providing him little else in way of an answer. Really, there didn't need to be more of one and I was content to just lay here. Why shouldn't we spend our time like this, anywhere or when we wanted? We had the ability to do so and I, for one, can have a timeline as jumbled as any rogue yawn pile without it mattering any.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2017, 1:11 pm

And so we've decided to lay there for about ten minutes. I mean, the atmosphere is so relaxing I wanted to take a nap. On the other hand, sleeping during a date would be lame. After resting a bit I sat on the grass and looked at Merry, smiling. We deserve our moment of silence and relaxation. Especially after our previous thread, which was just... full of everything.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 11:03 am

Looking over at him, I smile softly, "Are you ready to move on?" I ask him, yawning softly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 12:26 pm

I slowly stood up and looked around. "Hmm... Sure" I replied quietly after a moment. "Allow me to present you with two options... We can go around and explore this place a bit... or just move to another place. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 12:32 pm

"Whar can we do, here?" I ask him curiously, more than willing to hit everything in one go, so as to not waste our fast travel cheat.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 1:10 pm

"Well, this place is just full of monasteries." I explained to her as I waved my hand around.

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 Greece10

"Hm... I guess we can just continue our journey. It wouldn't take much time to visit them anyway. Plus some of them simply don't accept visitors." I added after a moment, remembering what I know about this place
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 1:16 pm

I nod, accepting any answer that he may give me. I'm more than willing to continue to wherever we may go, be it in more of Greece or elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 1:59 pm

"Alright... let's just go!" I said enthusiastically, before I opened another portal. Next destination? Athens! Wait a moment! What time is it, my dear admins? Can someone tell me?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 2:51 pm

OOC: Time to get a watch

ic:

Seeing as there's a conversation that doesn't involve me, I just curiously pop my head through the portal and look around.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 4:43 pm

I just sighed. That's what happens when you don't use timestamps... "Nevermind, useless admins. Let's go!" I commented as I gently grabbed her hand and just jumped through the portal. On the other side of the portal... There was the city of Athens, the capital of Greece. To be precise I opened my portal in the Acropolis, so the most iconic place in Athens. If your memory is good enough... It can see this place from the window in my room in the admin HQ.

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 Parthe10
Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 Acropo10
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2017, 12:01 pm

So many people. Now is not the time to have my adminny's insecurities... Cocking my head to the side, I blink a few times before turning circles, taking in everything around me with wide eyes and an ever-spreading smile. I suppose, to some, the extent of my smile can become unsettling, but it's not something I consider. "You... really love Greece."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2017, 10:50 am

Hm, now that I think about it... What makes Greece so appealing to me? From what I know my creator doesn't even like that country! So, is that why I like this place? I'm not sure. "Well, we started in Greece, we can end in Greece." I replied, winking. Now that I think about it, there's something strangely cute yet unsettling in Merry's smile. Believe me or not, but I really do find it cute. "Unless you want our next destination to be... somewhere else..." I added, smirking. To be honest, I'm planning to take her to a certain place in Asia... Not gonna tell what place it is, but you've probably guessed already. Anyways! "Let's go for a walk." I suggested smiling at her happily. There was a slight blush present on my cheeks. My godness, she's incredibly sweet.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2017, 3:38 pm

"Okay~!" I chime, perhaps too excitedly as I reach for and take his hand. I don't say anything else, merely relaxing my expression and letting him lead. I'll follow where he goes, without question. Honestly, I have no reason to question any of his actions, so why would? Instead, I let things go as they may, looking around with a gentle ease of calm, something my existence isn't exactly accustomed to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next