Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 3:07 pm

I gently squeezed Merry's hand and smiled at her. Right now we're just tourists in a foreign country. Is it the best idea for a date? Probably not. I mean, as long as she's having fun, it's okay, guess? I mean, this thread is way different from our first one... which in itself is good. (By the way, I still haven't figured out what caused that explosion in Shanghai. I have my suspicions though). I started leading the way. Well, the panorama from this place should be great. I mean, if I remember correctly, the Acropolis is the highest located point in Athens. A while later we saw a beautiful sight from the very edge of this hill...
Spoiler:

I started leading Merry down the hill on the ancient stone stairs. We'll leave the Acropolis and the big crowds near it, to have a peaceful walk around the city... Our first destination? The closest ice cream shop! It's afternoon already! Soon the sun will be setting down! "So, Merry, do you...
uhm... do you enjoy this day?
" I suddenly asked, smiling gently. I'm curious whether I'm doing this right...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 5:28 pm

Wonder has my eyes wandering, focus waining until finally being drawn to his words. I blink several times, recognizing that he has spoken while completely missing what it was that he had said. After a moment, I pop up to look at the previous post before smiling sheepishly, knowing how obvious I was being. "Why wouldn't I be?" I ask him back, a question for a question.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 7:25 pm

I shrugged in response. "Just making sure." I replied smiling. We were slowly getting down the hill on the giant stone stairs. "After all... It's good to know how to impress you when planning our next date!" I said enthusiastically, with a wide grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 7:32 pm

I roll my eyes, shaking my head at this insufferable man; he was all too happy about the prospect of this being a date. "You just having a jolly good time on this very merry very little time-phasing trip, are you?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2017, 6:32 pm

"The goal is to have us both have fun on this date." I said smirking and wnking.

OOC: MERRY Christ mass! :D

IC:
Die...
Anyways! We managed to enter the actual city of Athens. This part of the city seems quite crowded. Luckily for us, our way is quite clear. Another plot convenience? Thank you very much! Now to find our target- the ice cream shop! Seriously, haven't we established already that this thing is actually a date? Eh Merry, always breaking my poor heart like this.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 8:08 am

Why do you expect anything more of me? Snickering, I hold onto his arm as we walk, leaning on it occasionally as I look around at the architecture and other sights away from us. He can have some victories... just only the ones I grant him ;P
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:26 am

OOC: Bad Merry XD

IC:
Soon I spotted an ice cream shop. "Hey, Merry, remember how in our previous thread we bought some ice cream?" I asked smiling, remembering that nice-lil' memory. "What about turning it into some sort of a tradition, huh? Like, eating ice cream in every thread?" I asked winking and pointing my hand at the shop
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:44 am

"We'd better not go to space or something then," I teased, suddenly considering the thought of an ice cream parlor ship just casually floating around for plot convenience and comedy. That would be an amusing sight. "But I'd like that." I say, beaming at him, liking the thought of the casual, innocent little tradition becoming exactly that. Certainly, I'm not about to complain.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 5:30 pm

"Why not, Ice cream in space sounds like fun." I replied, amused by the thought. With a smile, I led Merry into the ice cream place. Thanks to the power of plot convenience, we were the only customers inside. "Alright then... I think I'll just take one scoop of chocolate ice cream. What about you?" I asked, as I glanced at her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2018, 10:08 am

Peering into the case, I take a moment to contemplate my own choice, wondering at the various options. After a long, drawn-out pause, I finally say, unsure, "Birthday cake?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2018, 5:55 pm

Birthday cake? Wait. When is her birthday anyway? IS IT TODAY? No, it can't be. She was born when the site was born, right? Am I missing something? Maybe perhaps it was the new year? No... What the hell...? Oh... Wait... She's talking about ice cream flavor, isn't she? (I'm such an idiot...). With a barely visible blush on my face, I nodded. "Sure, one moment!" I said. A few minutes later I returned to Merry with ice cream and handed her her ice cream. "Hm... does it actually taste like a birthday cake?" I asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2018, 11:22 am

"That depends..." I say, accepting it happily and beaming, licking one side of it before grinning from ear to ear, "On how sweet you like your cake." Extending it towards him, I offer for him to try it, though I doubt he'd like how sickeningly sweet it is.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2018, 11:19 am

Uhm... Riiighht... It's her ice cream, plus it's probably sweet so I.. Uhm... Should I? Uh, fine! Accepting the offer I licked her ice cream (should I mention that there was a huge blush on my cheeks once I did that?). Licked... no, I barely touched it with my tongue. Then I closed my eyes for a second. "It's... really sweet..." I commented as I finally looked at her. "But hm... It really tastes like a birthday cake! I'm surprised." If we're being honest, it's waaaay too sweet in my opinion!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2018, 8:33 am

I laugh, amused by the plethora of emotions and reactions that came and went across his face. The poor man, stuck with me and my silly little antics. Beaming, I take another lick of the dessert, smiling wide at him afterwards as I make an "Mmmmm~" sound.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2018, 8:44 am

I couldn't help but chuckle at the sound she made. "You really like sweets." I commented, before licking my chocolate ice cream. Hm, to think that everything started so innocently in our previous thread and look where we're now. I guess our creators also think it's funny how everything's turning out. "Shall we continue our walk?" I asked Merry with a smirk present on my face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2018, 10:59 am

"Anything you want," I say almost reflexively, automatically, trying to play it off with a shrug as I eat at my ice cream. It's nearly done by now, simply because I decide so. It's not like I get anything out of eating, anyway.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2018, 11:01 am

"Hm... I think I might have an idea then..." I said, noticing it's getting a bit late. After we got out of the ice cream shop I stopped where there weren't many people. "Okay then! It's time to visit the last place on our "date list"." I said, grinning as I opened the portal. "Ready when you are!" I said winking at her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2018, 11:38 am

I tilt my head as I look at him, curious but not bothering to use my abilities to find out what his intentions are. It's more fun, and proper, to live without omniscient knowledge. Besides which, knowing things without ever learning them is frankly creepy, especially from my end. "At your leisure." I say, but even still, I step through the portal before him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2018, 9:30 am

On the other side of the portal, there was some sort of a festival. Or rather a view on it. The location... well... I won't say anything about it. What was the festival for? No idea. It just is. That's all we need to know. The sky was dark, and the moon was lurking at the whole scene from beneath the clouds. Why did I bring us here? Well... you shall see.
"Welcome to the totally random festival my creator placed here for us to have fun with!
We're here to watch a certain romantic thing!
" I said enthusiastically, adjusting my glasses. I guess we might be in Japan, by the way... I'll be honest, I didn't know that a festival's going to be here. Also, I put this portal randomly. I just counter that my creator would come out with something cool (XD)

OOC: ... I'm preparing something nice for you for that... you mean sorcerer....
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2018, 9:11 am

My head tilts as I look around, and then at him. I'm confused and unsure of exactly what it is that's going on here, let alone between the two of them, but it's nonetheless fascinating to watch. The air around us is permeated with savories and sweets alike, tinted with the perfume of natural pheromones. The dopamine is contagious, filling my nostrils and influencing the human form I take on. It's addictive, contagious, and I find myself grinning and laughing as I spin.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 10:30 am

We were standing on a very small hill, from which we have a perfect view on everything. I noticed a few groups of people preparing some sort of equipment. Yes, this is what we're waiting for actually! I watched Merry, she seemed happy. Which makes me extremely satisfied. Then it started... something... romantic... (and a bit cliche at the same time, but whatever).
It was a big firework display! Suddenly, many fireworks were shot up into the sky, exploding loudly and leaving colorful sparkles in the night sky. I looked up with a smile. "And this... is the best part about festivals..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2018, 10:35 am

After the initial jump, my head tilts back to look up at the sky. I feel like my eyes are sparkling, and I wouldn't be surprised if my mouth was hanging open. When you're used to existing as data, seeing anything that happens in the world, even something as somewhat common as a fireworks display, is... well, it's not something you do.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2018, 2:18 pm

I gently took hold of her hand with my hand and started watching the display with a wide smile on my face. This is the perfect way to end a chapter in a book... This is romantic... beautiful... satisfying. I'm happy... Actually, we could just take out time here and have some fun... off the pages of the thread. Yeah, I think this might be a cool idea.

HEY, ADMINS, GIVE US SO PRIVACY AND END THIS THREAD WILL YOU? I WANT TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH MERRY WITHOUT YOUR CURIOUS EYES ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6