Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 5:09 pm

It's everything! The date and the adventure! The adventurous date. I... really... really should stop. "Not really. It's "anything WE want". So, if you have ideas that in your opinion are interesting, share them with me!" I told her before a stupid grin appeared on my face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 5:37 pm

I'm only omniscenct as far as the site is concerned! Why does he assume I know things about the world it's based on?! "I don't care!" I tell him, laughing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 5:49 pm

"Hah! As I've expected. Well, then we'll follow my plan then!" I said as I sat on a "driver" chair. I've never been behind a wheel of any motorboat, neither my creator. It's easy though. There's a lever to control speed and there's a wheel to turn the thing. Not difficult! So that's how we simply sailed off the beach! I wasn't planning to get too far away from Zakynthos island, no, instead I'll just use what I know to take her near an awesome cliff. There we shall swim!

OOC: Allow me to also give you two tools to make the party better!

IC: Suddenly a small travel fridge and a radio powered by a battery appeared in our boar. The fridge was filled with sweet beverages!

Soon we arrived at our destination! For all those poor readers that can't see this, I'll leave a photo or two!
"So, what do you think about the views?" I asked Merry as I stopped the boat and approached her slowly.
Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 Zakynt11
Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 Zthrej10

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 6:04 pm

Drinks? Drinks! Tackling the fridge, I started searching through the contents for something refreshing. Gleefully, I handed one to Raccoon and took one for myself. "Swims?" It was then that I saw what he meant, and my jaw dropped. "This is... Real?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 7:04 pm

OOC: Oh right! These two photos are the exact same place from two perspectives! :D

IC: I opened a can of cola and wrapped my arm around Merry's waist. I took a moment to admire the views. "Yes, this is real. This is Greece in a nutshell, my dear." I commented before taking a sip of my drink. "Do you like it?" I asked as I looked at her face. To be completely honest, I wanted to chuckle at her reaction, it was so cute!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 7:10 pm

I nodded fervently, though I was adjusting to the feel of his arm around my waist. But pretty! I kind of want to climb the rocks; I don't know, but I might have thought that aloud. Maybe. "How did you know?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 7:41 pm

I scratched my cheek on the question. "Well you know... Intuition!" I replied, before leaving a kiss on her cheek. For real though, this is a true paradise. No anomalies, no breaking threads. It's quiet and peaceful. "Wanna go for a swim?" I finally suggested.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 7:45 pm

In binary codes?! :D All joking aside, I nodded, looking around for a good place to launch myself off. The boat wasn't exactly big enough for that to be quite such a good idea, but I'm not exactly made of those, now, am I? Giggling suddenly, I grabbed hold of his arm, yanking him with me as I fell back into the water.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2017, 11:05 am

Wait, wait, stahp! I wanted to stop her from forcefully pulling me into the water. That was too sudden! "Woooooh!" Left my mouth right before I fell into the water. It's a bit colder here than on the beach, but it's still very enjoyable. I opened my eyes and resurfaced. "You should have told me!" I said, before looking around to find Merry.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2017, 11:13 am

Floating on the water's surface, I laughed at him, in my own fit of giggles as I passed him. "Whyyyyy?" I called out in a tease, enjoying myself far more than a probably should have. I mean, I was cheating on the whole swimming thing by pulling a "walking on water" sort of reality bend.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2017, 12:52 pm

The water is quite deep here, but that's not a problem. Besides, it makes it a perfect place to perform some crazy high-height jumps! Wait a moooment.... Merry's cheating! "I don't knooow? Perhaps to give me some time to prepare?" I replied loudly, but I wasn't upset. In fact, I'm having fun too! A chuckle left my mouth. "Hey, are you a goddess of water to be walking on water, or something?" I asked before the chuckle turned into laughter.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 6:26 pm

With a roll of my eyes, I began splashing him, still stubbornly refusing to actually enter my entire body in the water. This was more fun! Besiiiiii~iiiides, he can't maaaaake me! Silly Luey :p
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 7:15 pm

Hm... how to get Merry to at least feel the water? I want to get her to stop cheating! Perhaps if I started cheating myself... Hm... I smirked and mumbled my mantra quietly. Then I created a huge phantom shield on the other side of the island... Then I turned it into a giant bowl which I filled with water... Then I teleported the giant bowl above Merry and... Poofed the bowl... It obviously caused the water to start raining down... on Merry. "Theehee!" I thought.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 7:25 pm

!!! Started firing off in my brain as I saw the water appearing. Shit a brick. In a stupefied panic, I ducked from the oncoming orb of wetness... into the water below me. Something about this didn't seem terribly effective.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 7:43 pm

"Hahaha!" I laughed. Finally! I finally got her! Hahaha! Primo Victoria! No seriously, at least I got her to finally dive! I'm not a good person, aren't I? Anyways, I dived to make sure Merry was okay as I wasn't sure if she learned to swim on her own in her way.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 7:55 pm

*am I

For all intents and purposes, I was cheating again, in this case for my survival. Staring at him, I glared through the air bubble I'd formed over my head. This was fine. Yep. Totally fine...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 8:02 pm

I shook my head and just swam over to her. I guess I'll have to help her now. So I gently got hold of her hand and started pulling her up, towards the surface. Once we resurfaced I looked at her and scratched the back of my head. This will be awkward, I'm sure of it... "Uhm... I'm sorry?" I apologized quietly and slightly nervously.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 8:20 pm

With a pout, I shoved a wave of water at him before popping back under, trying to figure out how to appear behind him and shove him. Worst come to worst he just gets covered in water. Haha! "So, what are we doing, now?" I teased.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 8:23 pm

I covered my eyes with my hands from the wave of water that Merry sent at me. I'm sure she's planning something! Hm? Another tease? "Hm... I've actually planned the whole day... We can stay her for a little longer or proceed to our next destination..." I murmured, certainly distracted by my own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 8:40 pm

"Hmmmm?" I said in response, curious as to his various ideas at what they were going to do today. I could easily just stay here all day today, if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 12:36 pm

"Alright! So, Meteora in Greece, for awesome views... or Paris in France for... well, views and food. Which one sounds better?" I asked as I climbed up on the deck of our little boat.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 12:43 pm

"We're already in Greece," I point out with a shrug; why travel forever when we can hit everything in the country in one go? Besides, I'm not yet hungry anyway.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 1:11 pm

Okay, so we're staying in Greece then. I mean, long-range teleportation is quite tiring anyways. "Hm... Alright then! So a trip around Greece then! We'll need a portal." I told her as I sat on the edge of the boat.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 1:13 pm

Moving over to him, I pulled myself back into the boat and looked around idly. "Your way or mine?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 1:39 pm

"Well, we can use my way." I said nodding. Before that, however...
GIMME BACK MY CLOTHES DAMMIT!

OOC: Sure!
So, *POOF* now you're wearing normal clothes. Happy?

IC:
Yup. Thanks!
So I reached my hand out and simply opened a portal to our next destination. I wonder if she'll like that place. To be fair, she liked it here, so... why not? "Ready when you are!" I told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next