Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:03 pm

Oh, lover boy thinks he still has a few tricks up his sleeve? Too bad he's shirtless, then. With a giggle, I drape my arms over his shoulders, pressing my weight against him as I look up at him, the picture of innocence and coy at the same time, such fun contradictions! "And what do you think that flattery will get you?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:07 pm

I closed my eyes for a second, my blush returned! Why is everything so heavy? This is embarrassing, but I have to finally behave like a man should! This little devil shall regret the day she decided to fight with me! I gently put my hand on her back. "I don't know, really, but I just want you to accept my compliments, that's all! A kiss would be nice too, I guess." I told her, pretending that I don't really see her teasings. I'm trying to ignore them for my sake!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:10 pm

You can't ignoooooooore me~ ;) With a wink, I lean closer, a hair's breath from his mouth as I speak. "A kiss? And what, then?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:23 pm

Hahah! Got ya! "What then hm...? Perhaps I'd..." I made a short pause there and smiled slyly. Then I leaned over a bit as if I was trying to whisper something into her year. I trapped her in a tight hug and chuckled quietly. "...do something that you'd surely enjoooy..." I whispered into her ear. This is embarrassing, really embarrassing, but I'm getting used to this. This is getting easier to control, ha!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:27 pm

I giggle, rubbing up against him while he tries to pretend he has some sort of grasp on the situation. Turning my head, I nip playfully at his ear before speaking into it. "Is that a threat or a promise?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:40 pm

"Definitely a promise, my dear" I replied as I kept hugging her. She's so warm... My luck is so weird. "However, without a kiss I will not reveal anything!" I told her. Come on Merry, just give up! We were supposed to be enjoying the beach and not flirting like two... I might not want to finish this sentence. I don't want to accidentally turn this thing into an NSFW thread. (eeh, at least not yet)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:57 pm

Giggling, I move to grant him his wish, leaning up in my shortness to press my lips to his. Eh, it wasn't a perfect victory, but I certainly wasn't about to count it as a loss!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:01 pm

I kissed her back, definitely satisfied with the outcome. This is probably the best part of our relationship- when everything gets quiet and sweet. I absolutely love these moments as I can fully enjoy just being with Merry. I looked her in the eyes, smiling happily in a calm way. "Have you ever tried swimming in the sea?" I asked her quietly as I gently placed both of my hands on her back.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:05 pm

I shrug, looking at him like he was crazy; I mean he is but it's honestly a silly question. As far as a physical body goes, I was basically born in our last thread. "Negatory, bear cub~!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:12 pm

I blushed at her comment. What was that supposed to mean anyway? I'm not fat! Anyway... silly me, she obviously hasn't! On the other hand, I've kind of expected such answer. "Would you like to try then?" I asked
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:14 pm

I nod perhaps too eagerly, having not really swam before, ever. At all. Maybe I should have thought this through. Probably. Oh, well~! Happily, I break away from him, dashing off towards the water and leaving him to catch up with me.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:56 pm

I chuckled loudly before I rushed after her. Are we having a race now? Well, if she has never tried swimming before, I might need to teach her! I don't mind, this might be fun! She's fast! However, I somehow managed to get closer! I need a few more centimeters to catch her!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:05 pm

In a sudden dive, I rolled somersaults to keep my lead, rolling into the water with a shattering giggle as I met the coming tide. Looking up at him, I flopped onto my back, still in a fit of laughter.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:24 pm

I couldn't help but laugh loudly when I saw what I just saw! I mean, I lost that race-thing, which was probably not even a race anyway, but the sight was amazing. I stared at her, chucking loudly. Suddenly something surprising happened seagulls randomly sat on my shoulders and started "laughing" with me. What the hell? I glanced at the two birds only to see that they glanced back. "Uuh...I can't even... This is random?" I told Merry, confused at what happened.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:26 pm

I look at them before shrugging. Unable to resist, I started cawing, "Mine!" at them, seeing if they might respond.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:39 pm

The birds listened to Merry and left me alone. I can't help but laugh again! "The series of unfortunate events!" I commented before I shook my head. Then I simply jumped into the water and found myself next to Merry. The water is perfect! The best thing? We're on this beach alone and there are mountains all around us. It's perfect!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:45 pm

I smile as I look to him, splashing my feet in the water against the tide. "What'cha thinkin' 'bout?" I ask him, genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:57 pm

My daydreaming got interrupted by Merry's question. I looked at her, smiling like an idiot. "Ah, I'm just thinking about how perfect this is! We're here together, on an empty beach, and we can do whatever we want! Just... I'm enjoying this date so much!" I told her enthusiastically. To be honest I feel a bit like an overly excited kid. "If you want, I can teach you how to swim." I added, gently patting her on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:14 pm

I looked first at him and then at the expanse of water before us. Grinning, I moved to speak, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?" Really, I could just will myself to be able to swim, but he just seems so excited...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:33 pm

OOC: Hahaha, Raccoon you idiot, you keep forgetting that Merry can make herself skilled at swimming!

IC:
Ah...Uh... Hey, that's right. I keep forgetting she can do anything she wants... Oh well.
"Anyways, we could always ask the admins to give us a boat so we can go on an adventure!" I tell her, without losing my enthusiasm, but trying to forget that I keep making a fool of myself by forgetting important things. "I think I might have way too many ideas at once..." I admitted after a few seconds. Well, at least I know how to end the date with styyyllle! That's a surprise though, it shall not be ruined by spoilers.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:37 pm

With a laugh, I run into the water, kicking it as I do so, stopping once I'm chest deep and beaming at him. "Boat, you said?" I asked, not looking through his post.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 10:52 am

I slowly followed her into the deeper water. Hm... It's getting quite cold. I know! I jumped forwards and dived into the sea. The water is so clean, I can see everything... even Merry! Once I resurfaced I rubbed my eyes. "Yesh, we could ask the admins to give us one or even summon one ourselves." I told her, smirking.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 3:06 pm

With a snap, I summoned a boat, whatever kind it was he wanted; I wasn't looking. "Where would this boat take us?" Is he trying to ship us as if we were a shipped ship? .-.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 3:20 pm

It was a small motorboat, perfect for my plans. "The question should not be "where would it take us" but rather "where can we go in it."" I told her before climbing onto the side of the motorboat. "From what I know, there are a few incredible caves and cliffs. I'd like to take you for a short trip during which we can use this boat to have some fun swimming." I added smirking. I'm probably way too enthusiastic about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 3:22 pm

I laugh as I join him inside the motorboat, amused by just how excited he is. Is this really so big of a deal? Is it the trip, the adventure, Greece? The date? Me? I don't understand it but I'm certainly not about to burst his bubble, "Anything you want." I tell him, and I mean it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next