Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2018, 11:32 am

Eliza closed her eyes for a second and scratched the back of her head. "Hm... It is true that Aurora has always liked being stroked on the head. When she was little, it was the best way to calm her down." She said then folded her arms on her chest. Her urge to join the fun was strong, but her will was stronger! "I guess, I will have to speak with my husband about his... talkativeness, though." The oldest witch said calmly, but there was something mysterious in her tone... poor Dalibor. The truth was that she was simply a bit upset with him because he has never offered to pet her in her fox form and Yurio was probably the only person who was aware of that fact. With a barely visible smirk on her face, she walked off towards her counter, she was in the mood for coffee.

Meanwhile, both Luna and Aurora decided that they had enough fun for one day. Aurora transformed into her animal for with a smile looked at Yurio. Luna focused on her coffee. It was truly delicious!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2018, 3:48 pm

Yurio didn't say anything more, considering he didn't really want to get Dalibor into any more trouble than what Yurio thought he already got him in.

Ana was just about finishing her own coffee. She put the cup down on the table in front of her and did ash she thought she'd have to do, considering that Luna was only just starting on her own. "Uhm... Could I get a latte, too?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2018, 5:16 pm

"Sure, one latte. Let's go Yurio, I'll show ya the beauty of latte art!" Aurora said as she gently took hold of her boyfriend's hand and dragged him towards the counter and the giant coffee machine.

Luna looked at Ana with a happy smile. She was overjoyed with everything that had happened. "Thank you Ana..." The girl said quietly as she looked her partner in the eyes. "This day is so great thanks to you." She added after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2018, 5:23 pm

Yurio quite obediently followed after Aurora, nodding in response to her proposition even if she couldn't see.

"A-ah, uhuh..." Ana couldn't quite help looking away from Luna's gaze with a light dusting of pink on her cheeks while scratching the back of her head. She really wasn't doing anything that deserved anyone's thanks. They were just hanging out. Just like friends do...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2018, 6:56 pm

Well, of course, they were just hanging out like friends usually do! Luna tilted her head slightly when she saw Ana's reaction. Was it a blush? If so then what caused it? A weak red blush appeared on the meister's cheeks. For Luna, Ana's reaction was very, very cute and she definitely wanted to see more of it. "I-I'm serious! T-Thanks to you I could pet a cute little fox! Thanks to you I had so much fun yesterday... Y-you're so kind..." Luna said, and with each word she was becoming quieter until she finally looked away for a second.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2018, 9:02 am

"Stop saying embarrassing things. There's no need," Ana said after Luna got done talking, crossing her arms and pouting. She was really rather hoping for her second coffee to arrive sometime soon so that she might be able to hide a good chunk of her face behind the cup and her hands without it being weird once again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2018, 3:26 pm

Luna smiled happily when she saw her reaction. It was even cuter than the previous one! She wanted to hug her partner but she wasn't sure how that would end. "I-I'm just... being honest with you..." The meister said quietly as she turned her head away, slightly embarrassed by the whole situation.

Luckily for both of them, Aurora brought Ana her coffee and placed it on a table. Here's your latte. Hope you're having fun, girls!" The witch said before she turned around and walked off to deal with other customers. Aurora mentioned something about latte art before. Well... she "drew" a heart.

Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 Cool-c10
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2018, 4:19 pm

Ana ignored Luna's followup to being told to stop saying embarrassing things with a little help from a well timed Aurora with coffee. She looked at the pattern in the foam for a little bit before she started to drink it, ruining it. Considering that Aurora had mentioned showing the other waiter how to do it, she figured she must have drawn that more for him than anyone else. Whatever. It looked nice while it lasted. Ana thought nothing else of it. She looked back to Luna after enjoying the taste for a moment. "What do you want to do after we're done here?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2018, 11:33 am

Luna slowly finished her coffee, enjoying every sip of it. Oh, sweet, sweet caffeine. She put the empty cup down on the table and looked at Ana. The girl wasn't really ready for the question Ana had asked. Luna wasn't too good at planning her day. "I...I don't know... We should probably do something fun and active again... to help you stay awake and full of energy... I-I-I think we could just go for a walk until... we come up with something to do." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2018, 2:05 pm

"I'm going to be running on two cups of coffee, you don't have to worry about me staying awake right now," Ana said with a smile, sipping at her yet unfinished second cup, "But that works just fine, sure," she then added afterwards.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2018, 5:26 pm

Luna closed her eyes on a second and leaned on the sofa, relaxing. It was another really pleasant day for her. Finally, her bad luck stopped bullying her so much. When she opened her eyes, she looked around the cafe, waiting for Ana to finish her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2018, 5:47 pm

Now that Luna was done with her own coffee, Ana decided to hurry up a little. As much as she could without scalding her tongue, in fact. She was done a few moments after Luna had began looking around. Putting her cup down, she got up along with her bag in which she started rooting around to produce enough money for basically everything that both of them consumed as well as a generous tip. That and the ever important loyalty card from last time. She had everything ready by the time she got to the counter.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2018, 12:14 pm

Luna picked her bag up and stood up. Then she followed Ana to the counter with her little purse in her hand. She quickly paid for her coffee and the waitress stamped their cards. They were ready to leave quite quickly and once they finally left the cafe, Luna started walking in a seemingly random direction. After all, they'd agreed to go for a walk until they come up with something cool to do.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2018, 5:53 pm

Well, it turned out that the tip was extra generous considering that Luna's coffee was paid for twice. Ana kind of ignored it, though. She knew the girl lived in the dorms, so her DWMA allowance wouldn't go nearly as far as Ana's who lived with her parents. Ana didn't have to pay for food or anything like that... Still, she followed the girl out of the cafe without saying anything to anyone. That is, after marveling at the fact that that just sort of happening for just a moment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2018, 6:21 pm

Suddenly Aurora just appeared behind them, out of nowhere. Apparently, she went after them for some reason. "You know, I appreciate generous tips, but only those that are intended. Here, sorry I didn't notice it sooner." The waitress said handing Ana the money which almost became the unintended "tip". Then she waved at them, turned around and returned to the cafe.

Luna stared at Ana confused. What did just happen? Perhaps an error in the matrix? That didn't matter. After a short moment, the two could resume their walk.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2018, 6:28 pm

Ana shrugged and handed Luna the money that Aurora had brought along to her. "You accidentally tipped. Here," she said matter-of-factly and then acted like absolutely nothing was wrong and that that was exactly how everything went down, that she wasn't lying.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2018, 6:36 pm

Luna blinked a few times, absolutely confused by Ana's words. She was sure she paid the correct amount of money. "T-This is impossible... I'm sure I... didn't make a mistake... W-Weird... A-are you sure i-it wasn't you who tipped by an accident?" Luna said as she looked Ana in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2018, 6:41 pm

"Mm, perfectly, I'm one hundred and twenty percent sure that you are the one who must have tipped by accident," Ana said, still entirely deadpan after nodding and saying all of that, looking Luna straight in the eyes while doing so. She didn't give herself away for even a moment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2018, 9:36 am

"U-Uh... Okay, then..." Luna said quietly. What a naive girl she was. It was so easy to convince her to believe such obvious lies. Soon they resumed their walk. The two were completely unaware of what was about to happen...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2018, 11:44 am

Net outcome, everything is as Ana wanted it. She looked away under the pretext of looking for something or other to do, but really she just didn't want Luna to see her smiling and realise that she had been lying.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2018, 8:58 pm

After a few minutes of walking in silence, the two could hear a loud scream. It was a terrifying sound that couldn't be faked. It belonged to a young man and came from one of the side alleys near them. Luna's face quickly turned white a the sound and she looked at her partner with her eyes opened wide. "O-Oh my Lord... T-That sounded like someone was getting... m-m-m-murdered! W-We should go and find out what happened!" The meister said as she started walking in the direction from which the scream came.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2018, 9:21 pm

Ana froze in her tracks then and there, still as a statue once her head had done whipping around to look in the direction of the scream. She herself would have probably never thought to actually go and investigate. She would have gone off to get someone else, someone more capable. Luna suggesting such was almost as much of a surprise as hearing the sound in the middle of Death City was. She grabbed the other girl's shoulder, an expression of fear and concern both poorly masked with another attempted deadpan. "Luna!" Ana said the girl's name loudly, feeling as if though she wouldn't be able to say it at all if she didn't, "That's dangerous... Are you sure? I won't leave you, I can't leave, but..." her voice trailed off. She wasn't exactly sure why she didn't want to say that she didn't want to go. Perhaps deep within she knew that if they didn't, that man they heard would likely have no chance.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2018, 4:57 am

Luna looked Ana in the eyes. The meister seemed scared... terrified. Her face was white as snow and she seemed very nervous. Of course, finding someone better to do the job was a better idea! Of course, it was dangerous! However, someone's life was on the line. What if the person who screamed was one of the DWMA students? What if one of them was in the place on that man who just screamed. Such thoughts made Luna even more terrified. Her decision to go and investigate was made by her instinct. "Ana... I... I wouldn't forgive myself if someone died because we... were too scared to help..." Luna said quietly, her voice was shaking but she seemed sure that what she decided was the right thing to do. "A-Ana... p-please... transform for me..." The meister whispered. It seemed like she wanted to add something more, but the words were stuck in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2018, 8:27 am

Ana knew full well what Luna felt at the moment. Well, they were Academy students, so it was their job to save people... Regardless of being new partners and having had not trained with each other. Still, Ana didn't tally once Luna made her determination known. She took hold of the girl's right hand and brought it up to around shoulder height for Luna, before closing her eyes and transforming. The black velvet-like material that wrapped around parts of the shaft of the staff-like weapon form that Ana possessed sat firmly in the palm of Luna's hand. "You said you liked magic, right? Well, I'm the 'witch's staff'. At least, that's how most described my weapon form before. It's not exactly real magic, but... Ah, go, for now, I'll try to explain as we search."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2018, 2:47 pm

With a weapon in her hand, Luna felt much safer. She took a deep breath and started searching the small alleys trying to find the source of the scream. The more she was looking, the bigger was her feeling that they were getting lost. "S-So... how to... w-wield you properly?" The meister asked whispering. The surroundings seemed quiet. Too quiet. Just as if nothing had ever happened. It made Luna very nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next