Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2018, 7:48 pm

Ana looked to Luna and blinked a couple times, saying nothing while doing so, before shrugging and walking ahead towards the stairs. "You think she's going to let you pet her right in the middle of her shift?" she asked, though didn't say anything about not going to Nine Tails. The coffee was good, the atmosphere was good and as far as Ana was concerned that was all that really mattered.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2018, 5:18 pm

Luna walked beside her partner in the direction of the stairs. "S-She... she's not going to... r-right..? Oh no..." The girl said childishly, replying to her question. Disappointment was present on her face as she realized that Aurora couldn't just drop everything and transform into a fox just so she could pet her for a while. Such a cruel world! Luna sighed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2018, 6:16 pm

"It's still your best shot, so fingers crossed, it might be empty or she might be finishing her shift or something," Ana said, doing her best to try and keep Luna from being disappointed until it was actually time to. Though, that was sort of getting the girl's hopes up... Ah, Ana just couldn't win, could she?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 10:03 am

She definitely succeeded in keeping Luna in high spirits. "L-Let's hope y-you're right then..." The girl commented quietly, smiling. Regardless if Aurora would find time for them or not, they still could spend their time in a pleasant way. Soon the two reached the stairs. "I hate climbing these stairs... Falling down from them is a scary thought..." Luna suddenly said, referring to her clumsiness.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 11:03 am

"It's fine, if you fall I'll catch you," Ana said with a shrug. Well, she'd catch her if she noticed and would be able to react in time, but there was no reason to say that. "I hate the stairs because they're long. By the time you get up or down you end up so tired... I know that that is the point, but it doesn't make them any less annoying to walk up and down every day"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 4:30 pm

Luna smiled widely and blushed slightly when Ana said that she would catch her. Her partner is such a kind person indeed! "T-That too... Couldn't they just install an elevator?" Luna said, crossing her arms on her chest. Soon she started walking down the accursed stairs. Seriously, is forcing everyone to waste their time by forcing them to use such long stairs really necessary?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 6:39 pm

"The point of the stairs is to improve student's stamina," Ana said simply, stating why that would be entirely contrary to the actual point of the damn things. Even if she knew the point, she didn't have to like them...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 6:56 pm

"I know... I know... but... I want an elevator... I've never seen one actually..." Luna said quietly before she pouted a bit. Soon the two would finally find themselves at the very bottom of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 7:08 pm

"It's not really all that exciting," Ana said, shrugging. She went off in the direction of Nine Tails once they reached the stairs.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 7:27 pm

A few minutes later the two entered Nine Tails cafe. Luckily for them, there weren't many customers present at that time and most tables were empty, so they could sit almost anywhere they wanted. Also, both Aurora and her mother were working at that time, which made Luna extremely happy for some reason. Well, she couldn't really approach any of them and ask if she can pet her. They weren't even friends or anything (yet).
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 7:45 pm

Ana, upon seeing that the place was mostly empty, steered Luna towards one of the couches. It seemed more comfortable than any old chair. Even if it might not have been a good thing for Ana to get overly comfortable exactly. Still, that didn't stop her. She didn't look at the cafe's selection this time around. She knew what she wanted. Thus, she waited for Luna to figure out her own order.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 7:59 pm

Luna followed Ana towards the couch and sat on it. It was quite huge as 3 people could comfortably sit on it. Actually, Luna also knew what she wanted to order; she wanted to try cappuccino. "S-So... what are you planning to order this time?" The meister asked, smiling slightly at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 8:19 pm

"Same as last time," Ana said simply before moving to get somebody's attention. She most specifically tried to get seen by Aurora, but someone else ended up coming over. A man with pointy ears, bright purple eyes and dark purple-brown hair tied back in a small ponytail came over. His fringe was also somewhat tamed with a couple of hair pins. "Good afternoon," he said, as he got close, "Are you ready to order?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 9:20 pm

Aurora was standing a few meters away from them, clearly staring at the man who had approached them to take their orders. She was smiling sweetly and her eyes were shining with joy. There was a barely noticeable blush on her cheeks. The witch seemed really, really happy for some reason. You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to come to a conclusion that Aurora is deeply in love with that guy.

"U-U-Uhm... Uh... A cappuccino for me... p-please..." Luna said quietly as she looked at the waiter sheepishly. She then looked at her partner, waiting for her to order what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2018, 9:37 pm

"Double espresso, please," Ana said as soon as Luna had awkwardly ordered her own coffee. Since she had been intending to get Aurora over in the first place, she glanced over at the girl to try and think of another method with which she could get her and Luna talking again. She noted the looks Aurora was giving the waiter, but said and did nothing about it. Why would she? 

The waiter went off to take care of their order when both of them picked something. He was quite clearly trying to focus on doing his job, though his attention and he himself seemed to gravitate towards Aurora in any moments of downtime.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2018, 7:38 am

Because Aurora had nothing better to do, since there weren't any new customers entering the cafe, she just started walking around the cafe with her tray behind her back. When she approached a bookshelf she moved a few books to from one place to another. When she approached one of the coaches she adjusted the pillows. Finally, she reached their table and greeted them with a friendly smile. "Good evening."

"G-G-Good evening..." Luna replied quietly. Now that the fox waitress simply approached them by herself, the meister didn't know what to do. It was a perfect opportunity to ask her about her fox form, but on the other hand, she knew it would be weird and a bit inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2018, 8:29 am

"Yo," Ana began when Aurora walked up to their table, taking over from Luna's greeting. Sitting back on the couch, she started speaking again, "Turns out that your old man is her, ah, I mean our PE teacher. Weird coincidence, because I met him yesterday before we came here to this cafe."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2018, 4:05 pm

Aurora seemed pleasantly surprised by the revelation. "Hah, nice! I hope you like PE, because he is a demanding teacher." Aurora said as she put a hand on her hip. "He's also a Soul Studies teacher by the way."

"W-Well... I-It's actually thanks to your dad that I'm now a DWMA student... " Luna said quietly as she looked at the waitress with a barely visible smile on her face. "O-One day I... bumped into him and... well... that's when he discovered that... well... I could become a meister..." The meister explained quietly.

"Woah, nice! This is an even bigger coincidence then." Aurora commented.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2018, 4:27 pm

"It's a subject I can't fall asleep in, so there's that," Ana said on the subject of PE, shrugging. She let Luna and Aurora talk for the moment.

The waiter who had earlier take their order now came back with both of the girl's coffees on a tray, placing each in front of the girl that had ordered that respective drink. He didn't go away quite yet. Nobody else needed him and he heard enough of the conversation to be interested.

Ana, once both Luna and Aurora seemed to be almost done with their exchange, spoke once more, "Mr. Foster mentioned that you might let Luna here pet you. She seems dead set on that, but is also too shy to ask." Ana probably couldn't have asked that any more casually than she did. She even leant forward to put her attention on her coffee after she did, putting a couple spoonfuls of sugar in there before stirring. It wouldn't have been much more obvious if she pointed to her meister and said something along the lines of, 'Talk to Luna now, thanks."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2018, 6:02 am

Aurora smiled at the waiter and placed her forearm on his shoulder, leaning on him. She listened to everyone had to say, however, she didn't expect the conversation to go in such weird direction. The witch raised both of her eyebrows and looked at the meister.

Luna's face turned red in seconds when Ana revealed her little secret. "Uh... Uh... Um... I-I-I-I-I..." She was so embarrassed she couldn't say a word. Ana betrayed her! Left her to deal with a very embarrassing situation. Well, it couldn't get any worse than that right? "W-W-W-Well... It... It... It's not... I mean... I-I-I've always wanted to... Uhm... I-I-I... Mr. Foster told me that... that... your animal form is a fox and... I-I find foxes very... very c-cute and a-a-adorable... and I just... I thought your fur may be... very fluffy and... and..." Luna tried to explain but instead became even more embarrassed. Good job Ana.

Luckily for her Aurora was in a good mood and didn't seem offended by Luna's little wish. She looked at the waiter and smirked. "What do you think Yurio? Should we let her pet my fur? Would you lend your lovely girlfriend to her..?" The witch asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2018, 7:46 am

Yurio put a hand up on Aurora's head and started scratching almost absentmindedly while he spoke, scratching at his chin and looking off into the air; it was the look of someone who seemed to very carefully be weighing their options, "Well, I don't much like sharing, but there shouldn't be a huge issue... And you are very soft, so I can understand wanting to experience that... Extra soft when you're a fox, too..." 

Ana was at this point sipping on her coffee, sitting back on the sofa with legs crossed one over another, simply watching everything for her own amusement.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2018, 5:50 pm

"R-Really?" Luna asked, sounding and looking like she couldn't believe her own ears. Aurora actually agreed! Her boyfriend agreed too! Another happy day for Luna! She looked at Aurora, then at Yurio and then at Ana and then again at Aurora. She seemed really happy.

Aurora chuckled quietly. "Alright! I will let you per my fox head then. Prepare for the cuteness girl." She announced. Then, suddenly, poof! Aurora disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Not a second after that a small fennec jumped on the couch and looked at Luna with a pair of cute dark eyes. "Hey-o!" The fennec spoke. It was obviously Aurora.

Luna's jaw dropped when she saw Aurora's form. It was... It was... It was so cute! Her eyes immediately lit up with excitement and happiness. "You're so cute! Woah!" She said with a huge smile. The girl couldn't be stopped anymore. She started petting the cute little witch on the head, giggling quietly while doing so.

From the other side of the cafe, behind the counter, someone was watching the whole scene with a nostalgic smile on her face. Elizabeth Foster closed her eyes for a second. For some reason, she seemed both happy and sad. "Oh Aurora... you're such a lucky girl... I've never had anyone to pet me... even my own husband has never given me such pleasure... Eh, I guess I have to pet myself..." The woman whispered to herself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2018, 6:17 pm

Ana silently watched Luna and Aurora while sipping on her coffee still, hiding the small smile which had wormed it's way onto her face despite her trying to look as impartial as possible behind the cup. "Cute..." she said at a whisper, "Unexpectedly so..."

Yurio looked like he was about ready to join in, but then there was a table and a lack of space on the couch in the way of him doing so. He'd wait his turn. He was going to have plenty of chances in the future. He turned his head back for a moment towards Aurora's mother, though. He heard. He was sure to brink it up with Dalibor later on... Subtly, sure, but he'd bring it up.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2018, 7:10 pm

Luckily for Ana Luna was too busy playing with the fennec witch to hear her whisper. She gently took her little front paws into her hands and started playing with them gently, giggling very quietly from time to time. "So fluffy hahaha~!" The girl commented as she kept petting Aurora.

Aurora, as Yurio could expect, enjoyed the whole thing. After all, as he discovered during one of their dates, she loved being petted no matter which form she was in. "Yeeeaah... this ish...
the best thing... about being a witch! Mmm~!
" The witch replied quietly.

Despite her calm attitude and expression on her face, deep inside Eliza wanted to join them in the fun. Obviously as an adult and as Aurora's parent's she couldn't. She simply scratched the back of her head and sighed. Perhaps she... could just approach them... just to have a word and enjoy their happiness. That'd be fine. Probably. Elizabeth left her position behind the counter and approached the group with a serious look on her face. To most of them, it could look as if she had just appeared out of nowhere next to them. "Are you having fun?" The woman asked quietly and calmly. A short moment after she'd said that, a slight smile appeared on her face. The aura/atmosphere around her seemed relaxed, positive, a bit happy even. Aurora's mother was definitely in a good mood.

"Mhm~! I certainly am having fuuun...~!" Aurora said before she purred quietly.
"Y-Yes, me too... This place is so nice and... mmm~! Little foxes are so cute~!" Luna added. They both seemed to be lost in their little world of happiness.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2018, 8:35 am

Ana nodded to the woman briefly before going back to silently watching the two girls playing. She was having fun by proxy. It was a funny thing to see, and at least for the time being rather novel. The coffee was certainly good too. That was a huge plus in any of Ana's books. She was slowly running out already... Ah, she'd probably have to get some more.

Yurio turned his attention to Eliza when she arrived, since he was stuck watching just like she was, though for a somewhat different reason. "Apparently your husband let them know that Aurora would like that," he began to speak, quietly, so as not to distract anyone else from enjoying themselves. "Has he really not added things up, there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)    Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accidental hunt brings friends closer (Private: Rackie and Arc)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next