Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 1:39 pm

One of Candy's now free hands reached up to grasp at the back of Rogue's head while the other reached down between them to attempt pulling her shirt up and over her chest.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 1:42 pm

He wasn't quite sure what it was that she was trying to accomplish, especially given that neither of them seemed to have any intention of breaking the kiss. Still, he was nice enough to move out of the way and help her remove the article of clothing, quickly discarding the next layer as well. Rogue swallowed hard as his face began to heat up, flushing and pulsing a few of his chakras, though he'd not explain to her what they each meant; the blue one alone probably gave her enough of a hint. Bending down, he opted to occupy his mouth with her breast, one hand toying with the exposed flesh of the other. He wasn't about to let her stifle her noises any longer.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 1:48 pm

No longer having a sofa to muffle her voice against, and now with both hands holding onto Rogue's head or hair, Candy had little choice but to make her sounds without anything to stop them. She moaned as he gave attention to his breasts, attempting at the same time to lift and rub her hips against him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 1:53 pm

Rogue's height was his saving grace in this matter, as the position made it where he couldn't have his hips near hers while going about his teasing. Maybe, when he came up for air, he'd give her the chance to do something, herself. Maybe. For now, he was enjoying his current activities and well... maybe he could... Moving his attention a bit, he set about leaving more marks on her again, claiming her as his own as hickeys began to rise against the surface of her skin.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 1:59 pm

Well, Candy didn't much like not being able to do something she wanted. As he started to mark her skin yet again, she tried to get her legs up and around his legs and then around his waist in a bid to be able to pull herself up, however awkward it might have been to try that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 2:07 pm

Her attempts initially caused him to lurch forward a bit, however the movement was short-lived and he soon had himself steady once again. Looking up at her, he raised an eyebrow without moving his mouth before trailing kisses down the center of her body, slowly, occasionally flicking his tongue out as well. Well, if she wanted more...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 2:12 pm

The sounds that she was making were probably more than enough of an indicated that yes, more is exactly what she wanted, but the movement of her hips and the arching of her back into his kisses probably added to that too.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 2:14 pm

He chuckled at her lack of control, hooking fingers into her pants and shimmying them down her legs. His lips followed the path they took, kissing along one leg on the way down and, more slowly, up the other leg on the way back up. He'd left her underwear in place, but it was pretty clear that wouldn't last long.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 2:32 pm

Candy had moved to make it easier to take her clothing off, embarrassed and red but still obviously excited. Her chest rose and fell with her deep breaths and she just couldn't help but go along with every but of contact he made.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 2:38 pm

He smirked, albeit it shakily, nervously, at her as he drew closer, sliding upwards to reclaim her mouth --- well, at least that's what it looked like. Not even a breath away from kissing her once more, he stayed where he was, eyes mostly focused on her lips but occasionally fluttering up to her eyes while he rubbed the outside of her underwear with one hand, forceful but not painfully so, merely maximizing contact and pressure.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 2:48 pm

Candy was expecting to be kissed and was about ready for that and not very ready for him to do what he did. A loud moan came from her as she bucked her hips and arched her back slightly, taken entirely off guard by the action, her eye fluttering closed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 2:58 pm

He smirked at this, the expression more steady, now. Dipping his head the rest of the way, he claimed her lips once more as his hand continued to taunt her, not going any further until she deemed it so. Or until he got the gumption, so... probably the former.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 3:16 pm

Candy pulled his head towards her once again, her fingers weaving through his hair, while moaning against his lips as her hips bucked against his hand.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 3:48 pm

Rogue let himself, not relax per se, but fade into the bliss of the touch, of their embrace. Teasing her the way he was made her sound like music, and he could stave off his own desires well enough to get her going. He didn't need to have release; this was more than enough, and frankly, he didn't think there was overmuch that he could handle.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2018, 4:10 pm

Candy was for the moment thinking of little but what Rogue was doing to her, both his actual actions and the results thereof. Soon, she reached down between them and tugged downwards at her panties clumsily, trying to get them off of herself as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2018, 5:14 pm

He moved to help her, his mind a haze that he kept in control only just barely. When she was finally free of the garment, he began pulling back from her mouth, eyes focusing on only the flesh before him as he continued to tease. Those his hand didn't move from her core, he began trailing a line of kisses down her center, fingers taunting, tracing the outline of her flesh, refusing to enter.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2018, 6:13 pm

Candy was glad that he helped for a moment, before he then went straight to teasing her. Besides making a sound that was between whine and moan both, she really didn't do anything about it however, simply waiting for him to hurry up and do something.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2018, 2:10 pm

When his hand met his mouth, he finally relented to her desires, tongue taunting her with the aid of his fingers, teasing and playing with her. Rogue very much seemed suddenly like a hungry animal, now, eyes intent on her as the orange at lower belly shown steadily, easing the blue at his neck into an even glow.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2018, 2:58 pm

Candy grasped with both hands at Rogue's hair, tugging on him somewhat even if she wasn't really aiming to do so; she wasn't trying all too hard to think of what she was doing, still.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2018, 3:03 pm

He chuckled a bit against her, and almost dark sound that's vibrations possibly tickled the sensitive skin he was tormenting. This was becoming something of a game to him, now, and with her at his mercy, he was certainly feeling more confident and steady. Pressing his fingers inside of her, he began pumping the digits, continuing his onslaught of her folds while he did so, reveling in the sounds he was inciting out of his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2018, 3:20 pm

She really did enjoy it when he was confident, though since that usually meant he was also drunk it it was a mixed bag. Not that she was complaining, however. She moved her hips and kicked at the sofa, unable or unwilling to keep herself still. She pushed his head down against herself more, clumsily, as if that would have any sort of effect.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 8:15 am

Her actions had some effect, mainly in that he began laughing again, redoubling his efforts against her. There was a bit of a growl to him for a moment as he did so, though he didn't get rough with her or anything, merely trying harder to please and get her off.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 5:41 pm

Rogue probably needn't have gone through the effort of trying any harder, as Candy wouldn't have taken long either way. As her orgasm came, her hands came away from Rogue's head and to her own mouth, muffling the vocalisations that would have no doubt been louder and more than likely too loud for an apartment. The pleasure made her squirm even more, for a moment, before it died down and she could start to think again; not that it did her much good as she just lay there for the moment, arms covering her face, trying to catch her breath again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 6:10 pm

Her boyfriend did his best to clean away the mess he'd caused before sitting upright, smirking at her with an expression that was pure confidence, if a little cocky. He didn't say a word, however, wiping his mouth with his arm before sitting back and crossing his arms over his chest, clearly amused.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 6:46 pm

When her breathing mostly returned to normal, Candy moved her arms so that her head was resting on them rather than the other way around. She wasn't sure if she liked what she was seeing, in the smug, confident, cocky look that Rogue had on his face. If it were to affect his non-drunk self somehow, maybe it wasn't so bad. She sat up after reaching that conclusion, moving towards Rogue to then sit against his side. Skipping the part where she would put on some of the previously discarded clothing wasn't a calculated decision, whatever the effect would be on Rogue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next