Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 7:03 pm

His face began to flush at this, though his chakra appeared to remain stable. Not saying a word, he wrapped an arm around her, smiling at her nervously. "Hello...?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 7:11 pm

Candy looked up at Rogue with a small smile on her still red face when he spoke. "Hi," she said as an answer, before going back to cuddling up against his side and pretending like she wasn't still really rather embarrassed. If he was still nervous, then all was normal.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 7:15 pm

He pushed his hair out of his eyes as he leaned back, relaxing and trying to ignore the circumstances at hand. With luck, he wouldn't have to worry about becoming increasingly nervous. Of course, luck wasn't often on his side.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2018, 7:22 pm

Following a short while of not much happening and silence, Candy looked back up at Rogue before asking a question. "Say, Rogue... How would you feel about having me here all the time?"

OOC: This works yes? :P
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2018, 7:55 pm

ooc: xD YAS

ic:

He looked at her curious, a light blush reappearing on his face at the sound of her voice, "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2018, 9:19 pm

"I can't stay at the dorms forever," Candy simply replied following a small shrug. "You're the most obvious choice, for me."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2018, 8:20 am

It took him perhaps too long to catch on to what she meant --- certainly longer than he would have liked, at any rate. At that point, his face flushed even more and he tried to find something not Candy-related to look at. "I... you want to... move in...?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2018, 8:47 am

"That's the idea," Candy said, nodding her head against his side which she was resting it on. "Is that a problem?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 9:23 am

There was a second where he stumbled over both letters and syllables alike, his mind trying to process both speech and thought simultaneously and failing in the mild panic that the situation insighted. He'd not lived with a significant other, ever, and hadn't lived with anyone in his life besides Tony and his grandfather. At least... not anyone that he cared to think about. Eventually opting to shut his mouth until it could catch up to his brain, he let his mind run and race against itself, eventually settling on a pros and cons balance amidst an awkward, almost heavy silence. Maybe, eventually, he'd stop being so damned nervous about everything. Maybe, of course, was a long shot, but the possibility was still technically there, right...? Dismissing the notion for now, he began offering questions of his own, to make sure she'd thought this over. After all, Candy was a smart girl, but she was still more than a little impulsive, "What about Auro?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 1:57 pm

Candy for a while lay against his side calmly, letting him think. After that, when the pause was getting a tad awkward for her tastes, she looked back up and watched him. She really was quite worried that he'd say no, so moment by moment she was looking more and more nervous; that is, until he asked about Aurora. He was considering it, at the very least, which made her relax quite a bit. Settling back down, she gave him his answer. "I mean, I hadn't really discussed it... At all, in fact, really, but I'm about as sure as I can be that she'd go to Glyn. I'm just asking you first, anyway. I wouldn't move until we both had a place to go to."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 2:37 pm

He nodded, considering this; he assumed that she already took into consideration his occupation, so there was of little concern for that. Of course, Zoe would be reappearing before long, and there was a high probability that she'd be staying in one of the other rooms, Guardian that she was. That was certainly something to discuss with Candace. He hadn't really brought up his partner to her, since Zoe had been abroad, training under his grandfather's guidance. "There's... something else I should mention then first." He said, cursing under his breath when he realized how bad that might sound, "Okay that's not... uh...."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 2:47 pm

Soon as Rogue said what he did in the way he did, Candy sighed, even before he started trying to explain himself. She wasn't one to make assumptions, especially when it came to Rogue, nor did she think that he was actually capable of doing something overly bad. "Spit it out or I'll actually start to assume things."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 2:54 pm

He winced a bit, almost pouting, but straightened a bit, as much as he could while she was leaning against him. "So, you... already know my occupation, and that I'm a meister... but I haven't exactly had the chance to bring up my weapon..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 3:02 pm

"No, I don't think you even mentioned you had one. Is he going to stay here too or something?" Candy asked, assuming that since it was Rogue, there was no possible way that the weapon could be anything other than a dude.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 3:16 pm

He looked away from her before doing an uneasy, slow shrug, "I don't know where she's going to be staying..." Rogue answered, rapidly speeding through the pronoun in the hopes that she might just miss it. Of course, needing to explain further was going to make that difficult, "It's been four years.... training with my grandfather."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2018, 3:30 pm

Candy was confused for a moment, but recovered quickly enough. So those existed; girls besides Aurora and herself that Rogue wasn't so scared of that he couldn't interact with them. "Whatever," she waved her hand briefly. "I still don't quite see what the issue is," she then said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 10:25 am

"I don't know if she'll want to move in here," he admitted, shrugging, "Part of the training includes being essentially isolated, so I've not heard anything from her or my grandfather in quite some time..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 11:21 am

"So, she might not be as you knew her or something? I still don't see how this concerns me, so unless it does, then everything is fine," Candy said, putting on a cheerful smile prior to standing up. She put her arms up, stretching, then moving to pick her clothing up from wherever Rogue had cast it aside.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 11:27 am

She was looked at in confusion by the assassin, who was very much unsure of what to do with her at this point. "So... uh.... when are you....?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 11:51 am

"When am I what? Moving in? Putting clothes on?" Candy joked, shooting him a grin. "Not sure."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 11:52 am

He frowned at the double answer, shifting a bit, seeming to be losing what confidence he'd gained earlier. "I, uh..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 12:10 pm

"You wouldn't mind if I took a bath, right?" Candy asked, suddenly, once she had her clothes in a neat enough pile.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 12:18 pm

He blinked, surprised that she'd asked the question, "Uh... go ahead. Everything's in the bathroom." He said, standing and setting about cleaning up the living room.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 12:34 pm

"Right, right," Candy said as she wandered off towards the bathroom, after just a moment of looking at Rogue. She said nothing else, though, and soon the sound of water pouring would be audible.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 12:43 pm

Without saying a word, he tidied up everything before making his way first to his own room, then to the others. He left her in peace, assuming she wanted the solitude, while he looked around and debated where she might stay. It didn't fully occur to him that she might just move into his own room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next