Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:02 pm

Candy didn't do anything about Rogue not doing anything and as such was out after a while later, still not having bothered with most of her clothing, having only put on her underwear. She made her way to Rogue's room like that, climbing and sitting at the top of the ladder. It was as conspicuous a place as any other, she figured.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:06 pm

After a while, Rogue eventually returned to his own room. Noticing her instantly, his face turned red and he slowly backed back out, darting past the doorway and back to the supposed "safety" of the living room.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:13 pm

Candy snorted as she suppressed the sudden bout of laughter that almost managed to escape her at his reaction. She got off of the top of the ladder and instead chose his chair to get comfortable on, kicking up her legs on his desk. She did make sure that she didn't displace or damage his stuff, though. She hoped he'd attempt to come back, soon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:15 pm

His awkwardness eventually led to him not wanting to be left alone, despite the consequences of tracking her down. With his head down, he made his way back to the room, purposely not looking at her as he entered.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:34 pm

"You look like a sulky kid," Candy said, though she didn't vacate his chair or do anything about her position.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:36 pm

"I wear all black ninety percent of the time," he half grumbled, looking for something to do with his hands, "I'm not surprised."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:41 pm

"No, you look like one right now, with your head down, like you've just been punished somehow," Candy said, crossing her legs in the other direction as she did. "Most guys would think of their girlfriend walking around like this to be a treat."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:45 pm

His face burned as his mind went in, perhaps the wrong direction, though, all things considered, that might have been at least part of her intent. "And yet, the fact that I'm managing a... somewhat stable relationship with a girl, in and of itself, is a bit of a miracle." Rogue's eyes drifted to meet hers, focusing entirely on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:51 pm

"I guess I'm not dating most guys, am I?" Candy said, pausing for a moment, to perhaps allow him to think that shed stop. No such luck. "Doesn't mean that I don't want your attention, though," she finished, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:53 pm

His face got darker, but he still didn't take his eyes off of hers, "What... kind of attention is the thing."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 1:56 pm

Candy shrugged, then folding her legs up against her chest as she spun the chair about to face him properly. "I'm not picky."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 2:01 pm

"Mm," was his response, a lack of words but a verbal cue that he'd heard and acknowledged her nonetheless. "You say that... he said, rummaging around in his dresser for some unknown reason, "But your attire suggests otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2018, 3:01 pm

"I guess it does look like that..." Candy said, resting her chin on one knee. "But I like it when you look at me, so it's not gonna stop."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2018, 1:13 pm

He frowned at this, looking over at her again as though her words had summoned his full attention. "At least... put on a shirt." Rogue said, tossing her one of his before shoving the drawers all closed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2018, 3:43 pm

Although somewhat reluctantly, she did put the shirt on after a few moments. After that, she went back to sitting with her legs stretched out and resting on his desk. "Only because it's yours."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 4:24 am

He chuckled, shaking his head before looking back at her. "I mean, if you're mine, then doesn't make your clothing mine as well? If so, then by virtue of that argument, you'd always be wearing my shirts."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 8:54 am

"Those are some mental gymnastics you're pulling there," Candy said, following a giggle. "But sure, if we go with that, then I'm wearing this only because it's a shirt you wear. And anyway, if we go with your logic, then really, you're mine too, because this goes both ways, so this shirt is mine as well, so I might as well just take it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 2:07 pm

He laughed, shrugging, amused at her tearing apart his pathetic excuse for an argument. "So, we're in agreement then?" Rogue teased her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 3:08 pm

"To some extent, at the very least," Candy said, shrugging. "I'll wear clothes when it suits me, but this suits me so it stays," she then said, pulling on the shirt a little bit.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 4:12 pm

He shook his head, unsure of what to do with her, though he had at least succeeding in getting her to wear something. Crawling up into bed with her, he pulled her against him and tugged the blanket over them both. "Now, can I trust you to not jump me in my sleep...?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 5:11 pm

"I haven't done that..." Candy said, cuddling up to him as she got settled. "Yet..." she then added, quietly and speaking with her face pressed up against him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2018, 5:31 pm

He groaned, though it was a half-hearted effort, "Just... go to sleep," he mumbled, holding her close and soon drifting off, himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)   Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infernal plans (Private, monster hunt) (Rated M)
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13