Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2018, 8:17 am

It took a while, but through visualisation in her head and a little bit of trial and error, Ana thought that she was maybe doing the thing she was meant to be doing. Although she wasn't entirely sure, she went with it, not really knowing any better either way. If it was going to work, then great. If not, well, they'd work it out later or ask around to get a better idea.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2018, 3:22 pm

Luna kept her eyes closed, trying to focus properly on the whole process. She felt the flow of the wavelength between their souls and soon she felt that they probably reached what they were trying to achieve. "Soul Resonance?" Luna muttered as she pointed Ana at a nearby tree, for the safety of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2018, 9:22 am

There was little doubt after the effect with which the tree was mostly demolished that the two had performed a resonance. A wolves head of wavelength energy materialised and quite simply chomped through the trunk before promptly disappearing again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2018, 10:31 am

Aurora, Raccoon and even Luna had their jaws dropped when they saw what the resonance between the wolf witch and the weapon did. It was both quite impressive. "Wooow..." was all that managed to leave Luna's mouth. She stared at the damaged tree for a long moment before she came to her senses. "That was incredible!" Luna said in an awe. Her partner truly was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2018, 6:35 pm

Ana transformed back to her human form after the surprise managed to wear off. "We did it!" She exclaimed happily before going over to examine the tree closely, even if it was clearly just snapped in half.

"I think that's something I'll always be envious of," Glyndwr said, looking over the damage the resonance inflicted. "Good job, you two."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2018, 6:53 pm

Luna followed Ana to examine the tree too. From a closer distance, the damage they'd done seemed even more amazing. "Yeah... we did... You're amazing, Ana." The witch said with a smile on her face. When she heard Glyndwr's comment she turned her attention to him and nodded, with her smile still present. "Thank you!" Luna said. After a moment she put her hands on her hips and looked at Ana. "Alright! I guess we've done enough for one day! We can relax now properly." She told her partner before closing her eyes to cast Soul Protect on her soul. Once she did, her mind was suddenly free from the effects of her strange magical tranquilizer. Luna blinked a few times, confused by the whole thing. Then her head started to ache. "I-I-It s-seems t-that... uhm... the t-tra... tranquilizer has stopped w-working as soon as I put my Soul P-Protect on..." Luna said meekly while stuttering. She finally returned to her shy self.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 8:46 am

"I didn't really do that much... I think?" Ana said, shrugging. She thought that if anyone was going to be called amazing, it should probably be Luna, though she didn't say it at the moment. "Relaxing does sound nice..." she said, in response to Luna. She was probably going to stupid tired once she calmed down a bit. She was surprised, though perhaps a little pleasantly, to find Luna back to usual, at which point she gave the girl a hug. "That's juuuust fine."

Glyndwr, likewise, also put up his soul protect, allowing the greatsword to disappear and putting his knife away again. "My ride will be here soon," he said, mostly to Aurora. She'd know who he was referring to.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 9:17 am

Luna smiled weakly before she wrapped her arms around Ana. "Y-Yeah... I... I feel.. U-Uhm... myself again..." The witch said as she closed her eyes. After that, she let out a quiet hum, which was a sign that she enjoyed the warmth of the hug. She felt fully relaxed and safe in the arms of her lover. "S-Sometimes I wish I could... U-Uhm... stay like this forever..." Luna whispered quietly. "It's so warm and... and close to you and... safe..." She added quietly, almost mumbling.

Aurora laughed at Glyndwr's words. She knew well who he was referring to. "In this case I'll join you for a ride!" The fox witch announced.

I couldn't help but discretely shake my head. Aurora wasn't the only one who knew that Glyndwr's ride was, in fact, a dragon known as Yurio. Also, I knew that Yurio is Aurora's lover. Of course, I couldn't let them know that I know. I put my hands into the pockets of my trousers and put my Soul Protect on. "Oh well. I guess I'll open up a portal somewhere and go home too then!" I said, more to myself than to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 9:41 am

"It'd be difficult to do anything, but yeah," Ana said, rocking back and forth slowly. It made her really happy that Luna felt like she did when they held each other, which made her want to hold her even more. "I could stay over again, if you'd like?"

"Ah, there he is," Glyndwr said at about that moment, looking up at a fast approaching point in the sky. Soon enough, Yurio was upon them, landing in the clearing, in his complete dragon form; certainly. he would have know that some people who aren't really used to him like this were present. Certainly, he was doing it on purpose.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 10:08 am

"As l-long as it's not a problem..." Luna whispered quietly, overjoyed with the thought of being able to stay in her partner's embrace with her partner a little longer than usual. Well, until Yurio landed on the ground. Luna turned her head to look at the dragon. Her eyes suddenly got big and her whole body started trembling with fear. She hugged Ana tighter as if she was desperately looking for a way to feel safe again. "A d-d-d-d-d-d-dragon!?" Luna squealed. Her face turned pale. That paleness could only be compared to the color of fresh snow.

Aurora heard Luna's terrified squeal and looked in her direction. There was a smirk present on her face. She put her hands on her hips and shook her head. Seeing Luna so terrified reminded her of her first meeting with Yurio and Glyndwr. Luna reminded her of her younger, shy, scared self. That brought back lots of memories. "Yurio, can't you see that you scared the girls? Please stop showing off!" Aurora said, unable to hide how amused she was by the whole thing. She even let out a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 10:24 am

Ana, while not quite scared to the extent that Luna was, still hugged the other girl tighter and gaped at the purple lizard that just sort of landed in front of them. This wasn't okay, not at all! Not so suddenly!

Glyndwr was similarly as amused as Aurora was, even perhaps more so as he was just straight up laughing. "Ah, it's been a while since he's gotten that sort of reaction!" he finally exclaimed once his laughter died down somewhat.

Yurio, being himself, blew a gust of warm air at the girls from his nose and lay down on the ground for a moment before transforming, sitting down on the ground with a huge grin, waving at the two. "Did I not mention that I'm a dragon? Must've slipped my mind."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 1:11 pm

Luna's legs were trembling the most the whole time, which made her look like she was about to collapse under the weight of her own body. Suddenly she felt a strange wave of wetness on her body in many different places. Did she..? No, probably not. At least Luna hoped that she didn't... That it was her imagination. Once she heard the amusement coming from Aurora and Glyndwr and when she saw the dragon transform into Yurio, suddenly her face turned all red from embarrassment. She immediately hid her face in Ana's shoulder. What if she really did... because of Yurio's stupid prank? That'd be the most humiliating thing that happened to her.

I shook my head. Well, I'm sure that Luna is just imagining things. After all, our creator is not that cruel! He'd never take his humor too far. Uh... I just remembered almost dying in one thread... so... what if she... NO! YOU DIDN'T CREATOR! I... I hope you didn't...
ooc: Spoiler alert: Don't worry. It's just sweat.
ic: "You damned a-hole..." I muttered angrily while covering my mouth so nobody would notice.

Aurora chuckled quietly. Luna really reminded her of her young self. Her reaction when she saw Yurio in his original form only made that feeling stronger. It was almost the same reaction. That's why Aurora was so amused. It was like watching her own sister getting pranked in a not cruel way, of course. "Oh really, Glyndwr? How long has it been since that sort of reaction then, huh? Let me guess... It's been a few years, am I right?" Aurora replied to Glyndwr's words, obviously referring to their first meeting.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 2:19 pm

Ana held Luna while frowning disapprovingly at Glyndwr and Yurio, as well as Aurora to a certain extent. That was just a meant thing to do to poor Luna... "I'm not so sure she needed that after everything today..." she said. Ana didn't think she needed it either, really.

"It's happened a few times since then, but not so much since he started walking around as a human," Glyndwr said, after laughing again. "Although, you trying to hide behind a fountain always sticks out as one of the more unique reactions."

While those two were talking, Yurio transformed again, since he was going to be ferrying people around anyway. There wasn't much point in staying in his human form for the time being. He lay down on the ground, waiting.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 2:34 pm

Luna still kept hugging Ana, not even considering letting her go. She was so embarrassed and with every moment the feeling seemed to be getting surprisingly stronger. "So cruel... too cruel..." The witch mumbled quietly. She somewhat sounded like she was about to start crying.

"See, younger me was a very creative girl!" Aurora said with a shrug before letting out a chuckle. Her smile and amused attitude seemed to be still present, even though she knew that perhaps it wasn't fair towards Luna. Once she managed to calm down a bit, she looked at the wolf witch and her lover and smiled warmly. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You're right. See Ana, I used to be a bit like Luna. Like... years ago. I remember my first meeting with Glyndwr and Yurio. To be fair, I was so terrified of him that I hid behind a fountain hoping they wouldn't find me. They did, of course. Nowadays it's one of the funniest memories that I have." Aurora explained, still keeping her warm, friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 4:52 pm

"Aww... C'mon, it's just a joke. A bad one, but still," Ana said, now gently stroking Luna's head. "Hey, I'm sure you can scare one of them with your own animal form, too, some day," she then went on, though unsure how that would help right now exactly.

Glyndwr, now that his mirth had worn off, decided to climb up onto Yurio's back first, to get himself out of the way of that whole situation.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 5:03 pm

"I c-can't scare anyone with m-my animal form... E-everyone'll pro-probably end up thinking I-I'm a c-cute doggo..." Luna mumbled quietly. Luckily she started calming down slowly, which made her realize that her earlier worries turned out to be untrue. The witch let out a quiet sigh and finally managed to look Ana in the eyes.

"Oh well... Alright, you'll get free coffee on your next visit to the cafe!" Aurora told them with a grin. It was going to serve as her apology for her boyfriend's behavior. "Anyways, see you soon! Enjoy your day!" Aurora told them as she waved at the two girls before joining Glyndwr on Yurio's back. "And to think I used to be scared of Yurio..." The witch commented as she patted her dragon boyfriend on the back.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 5:15 pm

"A wolf is plenty scary in the right place," Ana said, shrugging. Luna was calming down some, so Ana considered the cheering up after a scare job done. She gave Luna a smile, to boot.

Before taking off with both Aurora and Glyndwr, Yurio used a claw to gouge at the earth, looking like he was concentrating even in his dragon form. After he was gone, he turned around and slapped that area with his tail, perhaps as a way to draw attention to it. Then, he took off. 

'Cake is on me.'
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 5:25 pm

Now that Luna and Ana were alone again (even Raccoon went off somewhere when no one was looking), Luna could finally enjoy being with her lover. She returned the smile, though meekly and giggled quietly. "So what n-now?" The witch asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 5:38 pm

"Home, I guess," Ana said, giving Luna a peck on the lips and then ending their hug. She took her hand as she started walking. "You could stay at my place, if you'd like, instead of your room."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 5:53 pm

Once they started walking, the witch was right beside the weapon. Ana's offer certainly caught Luna's interest. Also, it made her realize that not only she'd never been at her partner's place but she also had never met her parents! On one hand, she really wanted to accept her offer, but on another, she was slightly scared of a potential meeting with Ana's parents. What if they wouldn't like or accept her? Well, it seemed like a good opportunity to find out actually. Luna decided that she had to fight her fears and worries since most of the time they were the source of troubles for her. "S-Sure... but o-only if it''s not a problem!" Luna said meekly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 6:03 pm

"It's not at all, especially right now," Ana said, though without elaborating. A moment after that, she let go of Luna's hand to instead put that arm around the girl with the hand on her waist. They'd take a bit longer, walking like that, but that didn't bother Ana.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 6:27 pm

"A-Alright..." Luna replied quietly. It seemed like she had nothing else to say for a moment. A blush appeared on her face when Ana's hand landed on her waist. To make the walk more comfortable for the two (and because Luna wanted to be and feel closer to Ana), she did the same thing and put her hand on Ana's waist. It certainly wasn't the fastest way to reach their destination but... they weren't in a hurry after all. "H-Hey Ana..." Luna said, trying to start a conversation, but then made a pause as if she wasn't really sure what to say. "T-Thank you for being with me..." The girl said and then made another short pause. Y-You know... s-sometimes I feel like... you do m-much more for me than I do for you and... and it's f-frustrating a-a bit... b-because you m-mean so much to me a-and I don't know how to sh-show it to you..." Luna told Ana. It actually was something that was on her heart for quite a while. The strange feeling that she's not trying enough for Ana only got stronger when she made Ana cry after losing herself to the sway. Luna felt ashamed of her own behavior. She felt ashamed of herself for getting angry and jealous.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 6:42 pm

Ana listened to what Luna had to say and in the end laughed quietly under her breath for a moment. "Luna, you're thinking about this too much. You do plenty for me. Keep being your cute self, that's all that I need from you," she explained. "That, and hugs and kisses, but I wouldn't let you get away with not giving me those," she then added, smiling happily and blushing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 7:08 pm

After hearing Ana's explanation Luna couldn't help but blush heavily. Was it really that simple? Was she really overthinking everything the whole time? Well, it seemed like Ana simply wanted her to be... well, herself. For a moment Luna just wanted to jump and Ana and glomp her without a warning. Then strike her with kisses. Well, she decided to leave that for later. If Ana wanted hugs and kisses, she was gonna get them! But first, they'd have to reach their destination. Luna knew well at that point that kissing while snuggling is the best thing ever. "I-In that case... u-uhm... You're going to get lots of those tonight!" Luna announced to Ana with a smile and with an even bigger blush.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2018, 7:29 pm

Ana went entirely red and even seemed to have saved herself from tripping over her feet when Luna said what she said. It was strange for her, since Luna was the obviously the clumsy one. She was just so taken aback, that it distracted her from everything; even if it was actually mostly her own mind doing everything, since Luna definitely meant only what she said rather than any underlying meanings. "Don't say it like that..." she said quietly, looking away from Luna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next