Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2018, 7:32 pm

The first thing that Luna noticed was a strange change of attitude in Ana. Only then she saw the sorcerer. Suddenly her good mood was gone again. There was standing the man who'd caused her witch-ness to become awakened. Thanks to him she'd discovered her true, terrifying nature. Also, he was the who she'd almost killed. He was the main source of her fear and sadness caused by her violent new powers. He was one of Catherine Coon's students. So whether she liked it or not, she had to be in the same classroom as him during the lectures. Luna'd gotten used to avoiding the sorcerer and she became good at it. Luna looked at Ana, wishing she'd just ignore the sorcerer. She wanted to return to their sweet moment.

To be honest, I expected hostility from the weapon. I expected her to look at me with such menacing look. However... a part of me was still hurt by it. It's all because I was turned into a plot device for Luna. This is my reward for helping move the story forwards- Hatred. This is my chance to fix things up a bit. To at least stop my regrets and that awful feeling of guilt from eating me from the inside. "I came here to practice using my magic. I've not expected anyone to be here at this time." I replied calmly. "To avoid making stupid mistakes again. The pull of magic is a terrifying curse indeed." This was my attempt to blame the sway for my actions that led to the destruction of Luna's seal. The truth was more complicated- my own creator made me do such an idiotic thing. However, sharing the truth with them would only cause more trouble. "I suppose you two are here to train too. Am I correct?" I asked, trying to sound polite. Though... I think that regret is clearly noticeable in my voice. I feel bad for... hurting poor Luna so much. It's for her own good though...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2018, 7:53 pm

Well, Ana was angry just seeing the guy, but she wasn't unreasonable. The training grounds were the place to do training, so having an issue with that would be stupid; then, she didn't know enough about the Sway to know the ins and outs of what it can do to someone, so she believed him in that regard as well. Ana looked away from Raccoon, sighing. "Go practice elsewhere, or do it whenever Aurora gets here. I'd still prefer if that was some way away from us, but it's not like I can make you," Ana said. Her focus went back to Luna, although the mood sort of went out of the proverbial window, so resigned to simply giving the girl a peck on the cheek. "You okay?" she asked, not really thinking about the fact that the two had classes together, now doing what Luna was hoping for and mostly ignoring the sorcerer's existence.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2018, 2:43 pm

Luna's body started trembling a bit when the sorcerer mentioned that the whole "portal issue" was caused by the so-called pull of magic. Of course, she wasn't aware of the fact that it was a simply a lie that was used by the crazy sorcerer to hide the real reason behind his behavior. Well, but for the sake of everyone's sanity, the official version is as follows: The sorcerer led by the powerful sway caused by his lack of caution created a portal within a portal which was a completely pointless thing to do. Also officially, no one would actually predict or expect his portals to fill the air with enough magical energy to shatter the seal on Luna's soul. The seal that no one, even Luna, knew about.
The witch looked at her beloved partner and smiled. Though that smile had a sign of sadness and worry in it. "I-I'm fine... I think..." She said quietly. A part of her soul screamed inside of her that she knew well what to do. Especially because there was another magic user in the area. Though, that option still seemed too scary to consider it for real. Luna knew one thing for sure, a peck on the cheek she'd received from Ana lifted her spirits. It wasn't enough though so she looked at the weapon's lips, as if she wanted to do something, but was too afraid to do so... "I'm sorry..." Said the girl, without explaining why. Well, she actually did, but not with words but with actions. Luna moved in towards Ana and left a very gentle kiss on Ana's lips and then looked away. Her face was covered in red. "I feel better now..." She told Ana as she covered her cheeks with her hands as if to cover the blush.

I couldn't help but smirk at the whole scene that I'd witnessed. It was a display of the pure love of those two poor souls. I must admit though... the weapon's hostility and her request hit me in the heart. Her harsh words were still ringing in my ears. I was hurt by that, sure, but I'm not delusional. Her request was fully reasonable and if I were her... well, there's a possibility I'd ask the same. After all, in their eyes, I was almost an enemy for them. To protect my true nature, I had to just follow the act and pretend that it was just a terrible accident and not something our creators have planned. I was just a hand while my creator was the will. He was the one to blame but... it's a secret. A secret so important that only two people in this world know about it. Clown, known as MerryLynn... my love, she is. Even though she is a clone. The second person who knows the secret is obviously me... What's that secret? Well, the secret of the true nature of this whole world! The secret of our creator's existence! Our actions are led by them, whether we like them or not. I am no exception despite the power of my madness. No matter how hard I try to deny it... I am just a pawn in my creator's hands. As his pawn, I had my role... or roles. One of them was to... move the story forward for these two poor souls... these lovely, cute, pretty even, girls. I don't need to tell how much I hate this role. I don't want to be... hated by the characters of this world... by other pawns. "I must assure you that this time I will not do anything dangerous. However, I will follow a certain percentage of your request respectfully. Above all else, I will allow myself to tell you what exactly you should expect from me today. I will be practicing with my magical arrows and my magical sword. I promise I will not be summoning any portals today. Does this calm you, Demon weapon?" I said, trying to keep my act... I'm playing a calm, respectful sorcerer... like an actor- hiding my true feelings... my true goals.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2018, 4:00 pm

"Good," Ana said when Luna affirmed that she was fine, relaxing a bit, even if the sorcerer was still hanging about. She didn't really expect him to listen to her, in the end, but hoped that he would; she was content in ignoring him while she enjoyed her time with Luna just as long as he didn't involve them in whatever he was going to do. "Hm?" Ana went from generally peaceful half-daydream to alert and ready to convince Luna that whatever she was apologising was silly, but the only effect of it all was that she wasn't only half paying attention to the kiss. Her cheeks went red while she grinned. "You should know full well that you don't have to apologise for that," she said just before turning and pulling Luna onto the ground with a hug, potential sorcerer spectator be damned. She sat back up, pulling Luna back to a sitting position next to her just after she did so.

That's when the sorcerer had to open his trap. She looked at his sideways as he explained himself, rolling her eyes when he was done with it all, mostly at the way that he referred to her. "I'm Ana, not 'Demon weapon,'" she first corrected him, the pitch of her voice dropping along with her rising annoyance; not to mention the monotone delivery of that line, it all bundled into a package bursting with contempt. She continued on promptly, however, in a tone that wasn't saying 'disappear' just as the previous one was. "Just face the other way as you do that, okay? And make sure you're not going to hit anyone by mistake. Wouldn't want to make it a habit."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2018, 4:58 pm

"As you wish! I'm not going to cause any trouble, I promise!" I said calmly before heading towards the other side of the whole area. Well, at least I didn't get kicked, punched or... bitten... Knowing my luck everything is possible. Anyways, I have to catch their attention now, to encourage Luna to start using her magical abilities. Ah... my fate. So many obstacles... Seriously, why didn't my creator just wait for Aurora to arrive and make HER do all the dirty work? Damned be my existence! With a quiet sigh, I started muttering my stupid mantra, preparing to summon everything I needed for the training. First I decided to prepare my five orange arrows made of magical energy. All of them just materialized around me, hovering and waiting for me to order them to fly at a target. With my eyes closed, I gathered the remaining energy to materialize a magical golden katana in front of me. When my exalted blade sword was ready, I grabbed it quickly and started swinging around as if to test its weight. I smiled, satisfied. I really like my spell set. I mean, it's mostly combat oriented, but it makes me feel... ready... for everything. Portals, swords, arrows and even a shield... What else can a mage ask for in such dangerous world? "Alright... time to have some fun!" I said to myself, perhaps a bit too loud, but whatever. I was going to catch Luna's attention anyway. With a smirk I sent two of my five arrows towards a nearby tree and immediately after that, I rushed at the same target. They'd hit the tree and sunk deep into it. I couldn't help but feel proud of myself. In a combat scenario, such precisive hits would cause devastating damage on most regular Kishin Eggs. When I was close enough to my target, I swung my sword at it, using all my strength to it. The tree was really hard, I felt it in my arms as the sword cut through the wood. The cut wasn't deep, obviously, I wasn't strong enough, but still, I felt satisfied and rather relaxed. Even though my target is just a normal tree, being able to use my abilities freely was a refreshing change.

Luna giggled happily when she was pulled into a hug. In such moments she could feel like the happiest girl in Death City. All thanks to Ana. For a moment she was able to forget about everything. About every worry. For a short moment, everything that existed was Ana. Well, at least until Ana decided to reply to the sorcerer's words. It's not like she was annoyed at his presence. It's not like he was interrupting her in anything. That's why it was better to just ignore him. It was the only way for Luna to not feel... terrible... about herself and her powers. She'd almost killed that person because of her powers! Once the sorcerer was gone Luna looked at Ana and gently placed a hand on the weapon's shoulder. "Y-You know... I-It's just... b-better to not g-get angry at... uh... R-R-Raccoon... I-I know that it was b-because of him my powers... have a-awoken but... Y-You know... b-because of it I-I've almost killed him t-too so..." Luna said quietly, stuttering. Once again she looked stressed and upset. It was clear that the feeling of guilt just prevented her from blaming the sorcerer for anything. Before Luna could say anything else she looked at the sorcerer and saw him attack a tree using his magic. A part of her was impressed by his magic... but another part of her was terrified of that power. The same part of her that was impressed also wanted to try attacking a tree using her destructive spells. Also, the part of her that was terrified wanted to avoid using magic at all cost. "A-Ana... i-in theory... in theory, your w-weapon f-form is a... staff... right? Like... uh... wizard's staff... r-right?" Luna asked, more mumbling than speaking. Words were barely able to leave her mouth as if she was terrified of her own question.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2018, 5:37 pm

When the sorcerer went off to his own corner of the clearing, Ana considered him gone and would have been just find spending the rest of what was left of the time that Aurora and her mystery guest would take to arrive just enjoying herself along with Luna; she found that that wasn't really an option anymore. Apparently, Luna being the wonderfully good natured girl that she was meant that she didn't blame the guy at all. Ana hugged Luna again, mumbling something that wasn't really meant to be heard about love and some large quantity. When she let Luna go again, she was blushing. "Fine. I'll try, for your sake," she said, then following Luna's eyes to what she was looking at. She had to admit, that magic powers all in all looked like something very convenient. Not that she would say as much; if Luna didn't want to do anything with her own, Ana would keep it that way. She didn't really understand what her questions were getting at, either. "Yeah, I have the nickname of the 'Witch's Staff', but I make balls of elemental wavelength," Ana wasn't lying, but she was still rather quite wrong.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2018, 6:06 pm

The weapon's nickname was like a convenient foreshadowing of her meister's true nature. I don't believe in coincidences. Not in this world. I bet the creators have purposely paired a witch unaware of her witch-ness with a weapon that seemed to be the perfect weapon for every witch. It's amusing, really. It's like a sad joke of those two creators. Oh well... I'll just continue with my training until Aurora arrives. So I aimed my remaining arrows at tree threes and then proceeded to attack them all with my sword while trying to move as quickly and smoothly as it possible.

It seemed like watching the crazy sorcerer using his magic to fight was only making the curious side of her stronger. She wanted to try using her own power too. To learn to control it. To turn herself into a strong meister. For Ana. The weapon's nickname and the short explanation of how her weapon form definitely caught Luna's interest. "W-Well... that makes me wonder... What if the correct way of using you is... U-Uh... shooting those balls of elemental wavelength at enemies? I-Instead of focusing on close c-c-combat?" The witch asked out of curiosity. What if they were trying to focus on the wrong thing that whole time? Of course, Luna was unaware of the fact that Ana had a potential to be even stronger when wielded by a witch...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2018, 6:22 pm

"It is, but that's the easy part. When things are too close then you can't aim that properly. That's probably why my weapon form also has a heavy head, blades and spikes on either end," Ana said, herself also curiously looking at what the sorcerer was doing now, despite herself. "I think it makes sense to make sure that we can fight at our least comfortable so that we don't have to worry about things going wrong so much."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2018, 6:38 pm

"W-Well, that's true but... D-don't you think that... uh... in that case l-long range c-c-... fighting... should be our... uh... priority?"  Luna asked, more out of her own curiosity than to actually suggest anything. Ana was right that they should be able to protect themselves in case they'd be forced to fight in a close range. However, what if their opponents wouldn't even be able to get close enough to force Luna to use other deadly parts of Ana's weapon form.

Meanwhile, I summoned another five arrows and shot them all at once at another tree and then quickly moved to the side as if I was dodging an attack from an invisible opponent. I moved the blade above my head as if to block a downward slash and then took a short step backward and moved the sword to block an invisible attack aimed at my legs. After that, I once again stepped to the side and slashed the air high as if to cut the invisible enemy's head off. After that, I simply closed my eyes and summoned my sword, causing it to vanish like a suddenly extinguished flame. I sighed loudly. "Ah... this is refreshing... Though I miss holding a real demon weapon in my hands." I said to myself, sighing again. I remember that one partnering thread that never... well, let's just say that my only partnering thread just died! I know that my creator wanted to give me a sword and a bow... and those two weapons were loli-sisters... but I want to have an actual weapon! Like, right now! Ugh... frustrating...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2018, 6:59 pm

"In a fight, yes, we should try to keep as much distance as we can," Ana agreed with what Luna was saying. This was all stuff that she did know a little bit about, something that could be called a good conclusion from the videos she found and something she knew from the few lessons she paid attention to.

"I think a sword like that is plenty good to get the job done a lot of the time," A voice said from somewhere beyond the trees that Raccoon had been training on. Soon, a tall figure with purple hair came into view of both the weapon and meister pair as well as the sorcerer. "Although I'm not so sure what I think about training blocking when nothing is there to hit you. That's just me, though," the stranger went on as he passed the sorcerer and headed on towards the lovey dovey pair that he heard a little about. Once he was fairly close, he crouched down in front of them. "You two must be Ana and Luna. I'm Glyndwr Arget. Yurio is my brother of sorts and Aurora dragged me out here so I can help with your training. Nice to meet you," he finished with an outstretched hand, which Ana promptly shook.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2018, 7:25 pm

Ah... the dragon rider has entered the scene along with his remarks! It's not our first meeting though, to my memory. Though I seriously doubt he remembers me. I shrugged at his comment, because why should I care too much about words coming from some character that means nothing to me, right? "There's nothing to hit you when there's no one to practice with you. That's why blocking nothing is all I can do. Spare me more of such comments." I quickly replied, perhaps with a slightly noticeable sign of irritation present in my voice.

"Next time you can just ask me to ask my sister to practice with you, idiot." Aurora, who'd seemed to appear behind Raccoon out of nowhere, said. There was a smirk on her face as she approached the crazy sorcerer. "I wonder what you're plotting today, you trash panda." The witch said jokingly as she punched Raccoon in the shoulder lightly and then started walking over towards the girls, without even waiting for the sorcerer's answer.

"N-n-nice to meet you... G-Glyndwr..." Luna said quietly, stuttering as always. For some reason, she became a bit stressed when Glyndwr showed up. According to Aurora's own words, he was going to help them with their training. To Luna that fact alone seemed like a good reason to become stressed. She didn't want to disappoint Ana, Aurora and Glyndwr. And yet she was sure that with her worthless fighting skills she would do just that! A part of her started panicking, thinking about every possible bad scenario of their training. Added all those feelings and thoughts caused Luna to become too scared to even shake the man's hand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2018, 7:52 pm

Now that their teachers were here, Ana stood herself up, ready to get things going whenever Aurora and the Glyndwr guy decided that it was time. She offered a hand to Luna, to help her up, once she was up.

Once Ana got up, Glyndwr stood up as well. He put his hands up on the back of his head, smiling at the two of them. "You know, Luna, from what I've heard, we're pretty similar," Glyndwr said, hoping that this would help the girl with her nervousness, "You recently became a witch, and I recently enough became a half-sorcerer," he went on, stepping away and turning around as he finished talking. In one motion he unsheathed the knife at the back of his belt and released his soul protect, changing visibly in a brief flash of purple flame. The knife became a sword of solid fire, which he slung over his shoulder. He hoped his little performance would serve to bolster her confidence rather than make her afraid or something. He needed to do it either way, so doing it this way was probably better.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2018, 8:53 pm

Luna appreciated Ana's help and with a weak smile on her face stood up. Even when she was standing up, she wasn't letting go of the weapon's hand, as if that was her way of calming herself down. There was even a short while where Luna was starting feeling rather relaxed despite the presence of a stranger. Too bad that feeling was gone when Glyndwr started talking about him being a half-sorcerer. Another magic user! Her whole body tensed. Fear appeared when he started using fire magic. It reminded her of the pure magical energy she'd released with her magic awakening. Luna squeezed Ana's hand nervously. Deeply inside her, a voice was screaming, telling her to run away from more dangerous magic.
In Raccoon's case, she was calmer. Only because he was standing far away from her and because he was using spells that didn't look like her own magic at all. In Aurora's case, she was completely calm because her magic wasn't destructive at all. But Glyndwr? Not only he was a stranger to her, but also introduced to her as a half-sorcerer who can use powerful-looking fire magic. A really small part of her soul felt hurt by the fact that someone who wasn't even a proper sorcerer knew how to control magic better than her. Luna bit her lip and closed her eyes to not look at Glyndwr and his magic. At the same time, she remained completely quiet.

Aurora, who'd managed to understand what Luna's reaction meant, only clicked her tongue quietly and looked at Glyndwr. "I'm afraid that's not how you gain Luna's trust." The witch said as she put her hands on her hips. It was an upsetting start, but Aurora really hoped that the rest of their training would turn out to be better.

No! No! Hide that sword! Aaaargh... now were further away from our goal! She'll be more afraid of using her magic! Argh! I was soooo cloooseeee! Damn you! "I swear... I'm getting so close to breaking the meta-knowledge rule sometimes..." I muttered before letting out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2018, 9:22 pm

Ana tutted at the sight of another sorcerer, though it was mostly due to the effect it had on Luna more than the magic or he himself. She saw no evidence yet of Glyndwr being irresponsible with his powers, nor did she see any reason to distrust him. Still, she quickly let go of Luna's hand to instead put her amr around the girl, to hold her closer.

Glyndwr, on the other hand, was now nervously scratching at his now backswept hair. "Did I scare you? I'm sorry. I'm going to need that once we start training, and I couldn't think of a better way to do this. Here, look," Glyndwr went on, crouching down to the ground after turning back to the two girls again. He placed the sword on the grass below them, which the sword quite conspicuously did not set on fire. It didn't cause any of the damage a hot object would logically make on grass. "It's quite blunt and it's only slightly warm to the touch," he started expining, "It took quite a lot of practice for me to be able to comfortably control it like this when I first got these powers and I assure you that the knife blade underneath it would be more dangerous than it is now. I wouldn't allow myself to use magic near someone if I didn't know for sure that it would be safe for everyone."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2018, 4:46 pm

Aurora sighed. "She's not scared of a possibility of getting hurt by an unresponsible magic user. She's simply scared of seeing someone she doesn't know playing with magic. Yeah... I still remember her first lesson with Ms. Coon. During it, most of us thought that the poor thing would faint from seeing us freely play with our spells. Luckily, Luna got used to it, so it's better now. Yet, I'm surprised... I didn't suspect that after seeing so many magic users, meeting a new one would stress her out so much." The fox witch explained. While she was mostly right, there were a few things that she simply missed. It wasn't her fault though. "So... spare her the details and don't talk about your abilities too much. Let her get used to them."

Luna felt a bit relaxed when Aurora explained most of her worries for her. Though there were more reasons that caused her to become so upset and stressed because of Glyndwr's little showcase of his powers. The first issue was that his flame reminded her of that destructive beam she used on Raccoon during the awakening of her powers. It reminded her of how terrifying her own powers were. Also... she was... well, that feeling was the closest to jealousy. She was jealous because a half sorcerer was able to use magic so freely while she herself was unable to control her own powers properly. For some unknown reason, it was like a wound on her almost non-existing pride. It was so out of her character. So strange and incomprehensible that it caused a great confusion inside Luna's heart. It was an ashaming feeling really. That jealousy...

Hah, it seems like it's time for my madness to shine! I mean, I'm kinda bending the rules here, but it can all be explained by my (obviously almost nonexistent) powers of deduction. I approached the group slowly. I know what's going on inside Luna's heart. Only because I read the part of this post that was dedicated to her feelings. But how should I lead this plot to encourage Luna to start using her own magic? Hm... The witch's staff huh... what if... we still are unaware of its true power? What if even Ana doesn't know about some hidden quirk? Hah... that's why I hate our creators sometimes... They're hiding things that are so important. Waiting for the right moment to use them...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2018, 5:50 pm

"I guess that makes sense," Glyndwr said in response to Aurora's explanation, picking up the sword to then hold it in front of himself, the point of the blade itself down on the ground. He didn't know what he could do to get the girl used to it quicker, so he decided to simply do nothing at all. Glyn did make the decision, in his head, to not use any of the few other spells he had; although that wasn't so much of a problem since there really wasn't much of reason to do so in the current situation. "I'll just go on and make sure I have the situation right in my head," he said, pausing for a moment, "You two have one soul, but are near beginners when it comes to fighting as EAT students," he paused again, pointing to the taller girl, "I don't believe I quite know what your weapon form is like. Could you transform for me? It'll only take a second. I need to see you to see how to go about teaching Luna," he explained, opening his hand for her to transform into.

Ana listened to the explanation and rather reluctantly let Luna go, after giving her an unsure look. She knew that her soul wasn't one that caused rejection often, but he just asked like he knew he wasn't going to go through it no matter what. It seemed cocky to her, though she heard that some meisters could control their soul wavelength so well that they could handle most weapons. Still, taking that sort of skill for granted... Was he really strong? Perhaps Aurora, a two star meister, picked him for a reason. Ana transformed in the air, so that Glyndwr could grab her...

... Which he did promptly. The result was very much a surprise to both him and Ana. The flame sword that his other hand was still resting on disappeared, as if absorbed back into him, then reappeared at the top of Ana's weapon form. It was probably a good thing that it was pointed in the air, though not a good thing that it happened at all. The surprise was enough to cause Glyn's concentration to wane and that meant that the compatibility of Ana's weapon form went way down. The blade disappeared as Glyndwr dropped the weapon, very nearly falling back from the shock. It was the first time in a while that he felt a 'burn' which was able to hurt him. It would seem that rejection reactions went beyond magical resistances.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2018, 6:34 pm

Luna stood in one place, carefully observing the half-sorcerer. The worry, stress, fear and jealousy were not disappearing at all and... unluckily for them all, the feeling of jealousy grew dangerously stronger when Ana transformed for Glyndwr. "Ana, no..." Left Luna's mouth. But it was somewhat quiet. Time slowed down for the young witch. She watched as the half-sorcerer reached out to grab her partner. Her whole body started trembling uncontrollably. She felt betrayed. It was definitely her jealousy that made her feel that way. What happened right after Glyndwr touched Ana shocked the young witch even more. If not for her Soul Protect, something terrible would probably happen. For the first time in her short life, Luna felt... anger. It was so out of character. She felt pain in her chest as if someone stabbed her right in the heart. Even her curiosity as to what actually happened seemed too weak, too muted to distract her from the strongest feeling that was controlling her soul- from anger caused by jealousy.

From Aurora's perspective, Luna looked exactly like someone who'd just died on the inside. She couldn't quite describe what the younger witch's face expression reminded her of. To the fox witch, it was clear that not asking Luna for her opinion or... rather... permission to let Ana transform was a mistake. A huge one at that. Even someone like Aurora, who usually was able to guess what her friends feel, was completely clueless as to what was going on inside Luna's soul. She knew one thing- it wasn't pleasant at all. Since Luna reminded her of her young self, Aurora started wondering- "What would I feel if someone started wielding Arthur and Ben without asking me for my opinion first?" Well, younger Aurora would obviously agree, but on the inside, she would feel extremely uncomfortable. What also surprised Aurora was the strange reaction caused by Glyndwr's touch. Did Ana just absorb his flame? It looked like it to the fox witch. But why?

What "...the fuck?" I couldn't believe my own eyes. The scene in front of me was just too shocking to believe it. No... not the scene itself... it's about Luna. I think she's about to break. Like, alright, stop for a moment. The rest of the post might've explained pretty well Luna's feelings but... hm... I'd like to clarify things from my own point of view: See, Luna's comfort zone has been compromised by Glyndwr. Her beloved weapon, first friend and first lover in one just agreed to transform for someone that isn't Luna. That in itself hurt Luna since she was soooo attached to the thought that Ana is her partner and so there was also the thought that as long they're partners no one else should be asking Ana to transform for them.  "I advi-..."

"This training is over." Luna muttered coldly, her voice was shaking. If her earlier feelings seemed out of character then... that reaction was absolutely unlike her. For the first time ever there was anger visible on her face. The girl was clenching her fists with all her strength and because of that, they were also shaking like crazy. Her teeth seemed clenched too. She was jealous, angry and upset at the same time. She wanted to cry, but deep inside she decided to not show weaknesses... well, at least she tried... Soon tears appeared in her eyes. Luna quickly turned around and without a word started leaving the training grounds.

Such behavior left me and Aurora completely... shocked... Luna's Aurora's friend and I know what her personality should be. Well, more or less. Yet... we just weren't expecting to see Luna... angry... Both Aurora and I were too shocked to even move and... I just... am unable to say anything more.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2018, 7:43 pm

Ana did manage to attribute the girl's sudden outburst, if it could be called that, to jealousy. At least when Glyndwr handling her was concerned, it made sense. Though, was it bad that Ana found Luna being jealous over her just a tad endearing? Ana felt terrible about herself, since all of this was making her Luna miserable; she still felt just a little tiny bit happy about it, nontheless. Then, it wasn't as if she could fault the sorcerer teacher for causing this either, as he was just trying to help without knowing the two of them like Aurora did. That could all be dealt with a little later, however, as Ana had to deal with Luna's inferno of emotion quickly so that she might still bring the girl back to continue training. Once she was transformed back, she gave Glyn a quick glance and muttered a quick apology before she went off after her girlfriend. Instead of just stopping Luna and then asking what she was feeling, Ana instead stopped her by grabbing her from behind into a hug, potential consequences of doing that when the girl was in this state be damned. "I'm sorry," she said.

Meanwhile that was going on, Glyndwr was mostly standing there, both trying to process what happened and trying to figure out a way to fix it; he couldn't find a conclusing answer for either. Rather than doing anything about either girl, he instead turned and walked up to Aurora, right after picking up the knife which fell to the ground when the magic on it disappeared. "I feel hopeless and incredibly guilty. You called me out here to help, but I've only managed to upset Luna. I'm sorry I couldn't be of much help thus far. Kinda feel like I deserved the burn of the rejection reaction, too. Still... Ana forcibly redirected my magic," he looked Raccoon, then, "Do either of you know what that was?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2018, 8:35 pm

It seemed like a hug and an apology just wouldn't be enough to calm Luna down. "No..." The girl muttered. Her anger was obviously weaker. It was slowly turning into regret and sorrow. Tears that had appeared in her eyes, started rolling down the girl's cheeks. All the strength she had in her body, started to just disappear making her feel so weak she felt that anything could make her collapse. "The training... i-it's over... L-Let me go home..." Luna said weakly. It was clear that she really wanted Ana to leave her alone. And suddenly another strange thing happened- Luna once again thought about the half-sorcerer and it made her angry again. "Go to that damned fake sorcerer and have fun!" The witch muttered and that mutter almost sounded like a growl of some dog-like animal. "It... it's clear he... he's way better than I... I'll ever be... I'm done..." Once again she felt weak and broken. "Let me go already..!" Luna demanded, with a pained voice and she forcibly removed her partner's arms. Her mind started getting blank. As if at the moment she escaped from Ana's hug she also started losing control over her own body. Some wild instinct started telling her what to do. Under normal circumstances Luna wouldn't even dare to listen to something so terrible but... she was in a different state of mind at that moment. Before Ana even could approach Luna again, the witch mumbled- "Soul Protect... release..." Suddenly her magical energy got released to the world around her. It was like an animal trapped in a small cage for too long. It was possible that the sway was slowly taking control over the girl's action. Without any warning, a blue magical aura appeared around Luna. It seemed like it was getting brighter and brighter too. As if it was consuming the witch's body. Soon it became too bright to look at it and just as suddenly as it appeared... it was gone. Luna was gone too. In her place, there was standing a huge white wolf. It turned around to look at Ana and... that wolf wasn't normal at all. It looked like a terrifying mutant. There were multiple deer-like horns coming out of the top of its head. That wasn't the only abnormal feature it had. There was something far more terrifying than those horns. Out of the side of the wolf's head, there was a skull sticking out. A human skull. It seemed connected with the animal's head. The wolf was looking at Ana with glowing violet eyes. It was unable to clearly tell what the terrifying animal was going to do... until it howled loudly. And that howl was filled with the pain of a hurt, lost girl.
The wolf:
Aurora was about to reply to Glyndwr's words about his feeling of guilt, but then he asked about that strange reaction caused probably by the weapon's hidden power. That caused an overload in the witch's head. Aurora became absolutely unable to focus on anything for a moment. It was like a thousand thoughts had filled her head and made her unable to do anything."I don't know... I have no idea..." She replied, shaking her head. Aurora felt guilty and hopeless too. It was her fault for both asking Glyndwr for help and for not explaining Luna's unusual personality to him.  Though, to be fair, who would ever expect something like that to happen?

It's chaos. Absolute, fucking, chaos. I hate that! Everyone here just... fucked it all up! On top of that my suspicion turned out to be true! Argh! I don't feel happy because of that at all! I'm angry... no, not just angry- I'm furious. I know well what will happen... Damn it all! "I believe it was Ana's hidden quirk. Something even she didn't know about. But that's obvious, isn-fucking-it? I believe that Ana, for some straaaange reason, can use magical energy as... hm... hoooow to explaaain it..? Ah! I believe that Ana is able to consume the magic user's power and amplify it to use it as projectiles. After all, she looks like a mage's staff. So that makes sense. From what I've overheard, Ana can create elemental balls using wavelength. So, if I'm right, she is also able to replace wavelength with magical energy. Sounds fascinating huh? Yeah. Cool. But that's not what you should be focusing on, really." I explained, barely hiding my own growing irritation. That'd explain my "passive-aggresive" tone, huh? And then... we heard a howl...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2018, 9:16 pm

This was the first time that Ana witnessed Luna's anger; it was particularly potent since it was directed at least in part at her. The pain in her chest as Luna denied her apology and pushed her away was unbearable, made even worse by the revelation that Luna was ever worried that she might leave her for anyone else. By the time that Luna had finally managed to shake her off, tears were already welling at the corners of her eyes. "Luna... Please..." Ana only managed these two words, quiet and broken, before Luna spoke the words that Ana thought she wouldn't hear from her any time soon. She stood stock still as she watched the magic leak free from Luna, unable to make herself look away until she absolutely had to. Once Luna had transformed, Ana's tears finally spilled properly. Looking at the person she loved so much in that state was too much, yet she still couldn't look away, nor could she run away even if she tried to force herself to. Instead she took a step forward towards Luna, reaching towards her even now, despite everything. "Please..."

"The blade was there, on the end of her form, until I lost control," Glyndwr said, adding to the other sorcerer's explanation, though didn't have much time to make a complete conclusion before the howling of a wolf interrupted them. He had a sneaking suspicion he knew who it was. "Lets go," he said before he immediately started moving towards the sound. He'd have ran as fast as he was able if he didn't think that him arriving first was going to make things worse; after all, as far as he was concerned, he was the only one that was to blame for any of this happening.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2018, 9:47 pm

The wolf wasn't listening. It only growled angrily when Ana stepped towards it. Thinking that the creature wasn't really Luna everyone loved would be logical, if not, actually, correct. It seemed like Luna was controlled by some wild animal-like instinct. The most likely reason for her behavior was the pull of magic. Because of how wild and untamed her magic was, the sway's effects could be as wild and unpredictable. Did it mean that Luna would even end up attacking Ana? Probably... but the remaining magic users in the area wouldn't let that happen.

Aurora and Raccoon quickly rushed over to the source of the howl. It seemed like both were running as fast as they could. Luckily, the girls didn't wander off too far.
When Aurora saw something that was most likely Luna's animal form, her jaw dropped from pure shock. The effect didn't last for too long though, luckily. The fox witch quickly ran over to Ana, to shield her with her own body. "This is bad..." Aurora commented quietly. Her anti-spell couldn't be used to force a witch to transform into her human form. That's why she wasn't sure what to do with the problem. In the words case scenario they'd have to fight with Luna and... literally, no one wanted to do that. No one wanted to hurt Luna.

This isn't her true animal form! It's just... a failed transformation... I must say... it looks really terrifying. It seems like Aurora doesn't know what to do and to be honest, me too. Begging our creators to stop this madness just won't work. It never does. They want to follow their plot. No matter how painful it is for us, their creations. So, we're forced to be actors in this sad drama. I don't like it one bit. I have to do something... but what? Argh! Fuck it! "Aurora! Protect Ana! I'll try to... handle the problem!" Hah, I'm speaking as if I had a plan. Pff, maybe. My plan is to force the creator to move the plot forward.
I started walking towards the wolf slowly, but without fear. I know I will not get killed here. "Luna." I said quietly, but with a friendly tone. She growled at me angrily in response. A few more steps and she'll jump at me. I'm sure of it. I'm not going to stop though. "You have to stop this madness!" I demanded loudly. She barked angrily in response. This isn't going to work, is it? "Do you really want this?! Do you really want to keep being weaker than some half sorcerer?! You. Are. A. Witch! A true witch is able to fight with the sway! I know you can too! You just have to try! DO. IT. NOW!" I kept talking as I kept approaching. Every single one of my words sounded like a stronger demand. I expected her to jump at me. So I stopped and... to my surprise she didn't even more. She just kept staring me right in the eyes. Did... Did my stupid plan work?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2018, 4:09 am

Ana ended up falling onto her knees once everyone arrived, unable to do anything but look on at what they were all doing. She was stuck somewhere between knowing that this Luna wasn't herself and still wanting to run to her, to try and help somehow. It was all so overwhelming that she could do nothing. For a change it was Ana that was feeling weak and useless, or at the very least showing it like she usually tried not to for Luna's sake. Quietly crying behind Aurora, wiping at her tears as she tried at the very least to see what was going on despite her blurred vision. It didn't even matter to her that the one approaching Luna was Raccoon at this point; Ana just wanted someone to help Luna, quickly, because the girl really did look like she was suffering.

When Glyndwr arrived on the scene, he made sure to approach from the side where trees mostly hid him away from Luna, simply watching for whether the girl was making any movements. He didn't want to get involved further if he could help it, but if he could save either the other sorcerer or Aurora an injury due to defending Ana by doing anything at all he would do it; not if it meant hurting Luna, of course.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2018, 5:35 am

Aurora was fighting with herself to not crouch next to Ana and hug her. She had to focus. After all, Luna could use one of her destructive powers at any moment and if that happened, Aurora needed to be ready to cast her shielding spells. The fox witch clenched her teeth. "Come on Luna... calm down..." Aurora muttered quietly, hoping for the nightmare to end already.

I kept standing in front of Luna and looking her in the eyes with determination in mine. I really hoped my words were enough to make Luna regain control over her own action. At this point, it's just a gamble I decided to enter. I hoped that my creator would just... give us our Luna back without forcing us to fight. I swallowed saliva loudly and clenched my fists. I can't show any signs of stress if I want to survive this.

Luna kept standing still and staring at the sorcerer with her cold, hostile, glowing purple eyes. It almost seemed like she was fighting with herself to regain control over her own body. Would she succeed though? Unluckily, all hopes were crushed where the wolf let out a loud, angry howl and jumped at Raccoon with her jaw wide open as if she was about to hunt down a prey.

That's not what I was hoping for, creator! "Phantom shield!" I summoned a huge yellow magical shield in front of me. It would not let Luna get too close. I mean, it kinda survived her beam, right? So just jumping at it won't break it.
I was right. When Luna hit the shield, she, well, bounced off of it with a pained whimper and fell to the ground. "Come on Luna!" I yelled.

The wolf got up, looked at everyone, even at Glyndwr, and then it disappeared in a white, blinding light. When the light was gone, Luna was standing in front of everyone in her human form. For a moment one would think that the nightmare was over. Well, not yet. The atmosphere around Luna was far different. It was strange, filled with an unusual confidence. Her eyes seemed cold, and yet there was strange pride in it. It was almost as if a completely different person was standing in front of them. And that different person only looked like Luna, but wasn't her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2018, 6:07 am

Needless to say, Ana didn't really care if Luna at the moment didn't quite seem like herself. She pushed herself up off of the ground and ran right past Aurora and Raccoon both. "Lunaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" she cried as she ran right at the girl, definitely not aiming to slow down even a bit as she barreled straight towards her. When she finally collided with her, she held her in yet another hug, though this one was a lot less controlled than those previous. There was no helping it, really, Ana thought. "S-stupid! Don't you e-ever do that to me again!" Ana managed to get out through her sobs, though paused for a short bit after that to catch her breath. "A-and don't you ever even think about thinking that I'd ever leave you for anyone! Stupid!"

Glyndwr was surprised that all it took to turn Luna back to her human form, if not back to herself, was a bump in the nose. He had just about made it out from behind the tree when Luna attacked before she had transformed back, which sort of illustrated the flaw in his plan to help. Oh well. He leaned against the tree in full view now, hoping that nothing else bad was going to happen to either of the girls or any one of the magic users around them including himself. Those two girls deserved a little bit of good luck for once, since as far as he had heard they were dealt a terrible hand thus far.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2018, 6:24 am

Well, Aurora and I couldn't stop Ana from approaching Luna. Even though we were sure that something's still not right. Her eyes, the strange atmosphere around her, that weird expression on her face. I don't get it. Suddenly it occurred to me- we may be very far from ending this and Ana is in a great danger! The worst thing? The site applied a cooldown for my shield... I have to rely on Aurora's if something was about to happen.

It seemed like Aurora too preferred to remain on standby, ready to pull the weapon away from her meister. Her muscles were tensed as she remembered the moment of the witch's awakening. Current Luna had the same eyes as Luna who'd almost killed Raccoon. That conclusion caused Aurora's face to turn pale. She didn't say anything though, hoping that her suspicions would turn out to be incorrect.

Luna looked at Ana coldly but didn't say anything for a moment, as if she was thinking of what to say. She was way too calm. "None of it would have happened if that fake sorcerer actually thought about the consequences of his carefree behavior." The girl said as she glared at Glyndwr. Hostility was still present in her voice, though not in a furious, wild way. Her hostility was hidden in her cold tone. It reminded Aurora of her own mother a bit. "And you Ana... You knew well that I was not calm the whole time. Yet, you left my side to comply with the fake sorcerer's request. What did you try to achieve by that, though? Heh, you probably took satisfaction in watching me getting jealous, isn't that right? Like those bullies from the orphanage who were laughing when I was crying." It was obvious that Luna was still not fully herself. Luna wasn't talking so openly, with such confidence, such strength in her words. There was absolutely no stuttering and she was speaking loudly. She wasn't sad or upset. She seemed like an angry person, trying to hide anger under the mask of a calm, cold person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next