Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 9:19 pm

Luna felt a little bit disappointed when Ana suddenly stopped doing whatever she had been doing with her ear. It was pleasant, Ana probably noticed it, so why did she stop? Also, even though she did stop touching her ear, she could still feel the sensation between her legs. So her blush didn't disappear, obviously. In a way, that strange feeling was really exciting. When Ana finally informed her that they should get some sleep, which would end their warm, snuggly time, Luna couldn't help but bite her lip for a second. "O-Oh... Uhm... O-okay..." The girl replied quietly with a sign of a slight, barely noticeable disappointment, which, despite her efforts, she was unable to hide completely.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2018, 9:31 pm

No, don't sound so disappointed! This is for the best... Right?

Ana sighed as she disentangled herself from Luna for the time being. She rolled over to the wall and then worked her way underneath the covers that the two of them were on top of. "Get under quick so we can cuddle until we fall asleep again."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 9:05 am

Suddenly the disappointment got replaced by pure, innocent joy. "Sure!" Luna said before she quickly got underneath the sheets to join Ana. The promise of more cuddling was enough to make her forget about the weird feeling from before.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 9:14 am

Ana was right, in the end. That was good for her to know.

When Luna go under the sheets, Ana didn't wait for her to get settled or anything, going straight for full cuddles. "I love you," she said. Nothing else quite summed up all of her feelings so succinctly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 9:50 am

"I love you too, Ana..." Luna said quietly, trying to put all her feelings into words. Though, she knew that words couldn't express how strong and big was her love towards Ana. The girl looked at her lover and with a smile, she moved her lips towards hers. Then Luna kissed Ana, again trying to put all her feelings into it. Once again, she felt that it was simply not enough, but it was the only thing that came to her mind at that time, so she decided to prolong the kiss for as long as it was possible.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 10:22 am

Following their last, extended kiss, Ana curled up against Luna a little more. As was the case the last time they slept together, Ana fell asleep very quickly; between her condition and the comfort that came from being with Luna it was difficult not to.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2018, 10:34 am

Soon Luna too fell asleep in a warm cuddle with Ana. It was probably one of the best nights of her life. After all, there can't be anything better than sleeping in a comfy bed with your beloved one, right?

Good dreams, sweet angels!

The end(?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)   I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess if we've gotta... (Arc and Rackie) (T)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8