Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 5:44 pm

Something of a giggling laugh met his pull, and she melted into his touch like butter, molding to him willingly. It was a good thing that the location was secretive, as even without things going all-out sexual, they were still in a rather compromising position for being public... not that Phoebe cared, and she doubted that Jay cared horribly for the ins and outs of the modern justice system, but it was just all-around easier to avoid getting in trouble with the law, whenever possible. She was after all in the business of monster trafficking.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 5:57 pm

Once he needed to take a breather again, Jay brought up his hand from the back of her head back to the top, slowly. Once more, he skirted his fingers around the edge of the horn mostly hidden beneath her hair and then once again brought his hand to her cheek. He then finally pulled his lips away.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 5:59 pm

She hated how easily it made her come undone, the combination of sensations and emotions having her moaning weakly against his lips, crumbling under the gentle touch. Face flushed, she tried to look away as quickly as her body would allow, but she knew that there was no hiding that reaction from him. She'd doomed herself, and there was no way to go back, now.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:05 pm

Jay still held a slight smile on his face as he scrutinised her features. He wondered if it would be a good idea to go any further for now. Her moan seemed to be one clue. This place was so out of the way that privacy wasn't a concern, but really, he usually preferred someplace more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:10 pm

She shifted in place, though it was a bit of a difficult task given that she was practically in his lap. Part of her was inclined to flee, not in her usual manner but at least somewhere perhaps a little less... well, less of in the rocky park, in all honesty. Phoebe almost wanted to drag him back to her apartment. Almost. She wouldn't need much, but she would need to be convinced of such, despite the way her squirming persisted.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:24 pm

So, there was really only one way to figure out what someone else wanted. Asking. Jay leaned in close, past her face and up near her ear. "Would you like to go elsewhere?" he asked, quietly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:27 pm

She felt something like ice slither down her spine, causing her to suck in her breath as she flushed, trembling while goosebumps rose on her skin. Most certainly, she was not about to say no, but she couldn't find her voice enough to say yes either, and thus ended up merely nodding, perhaps a bit too eagerly. Oops. Looks like she'd overplayed her hand again.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:35 pm

There was his answer, then. Jay let go of Phoebe, so that she could stand herself up. They couldn't go anywhere until she did, after all.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:52 pm

She cleared her throat as she moved to stand on wobbly legs. Geeze, when had she started blushing like some little prudish schoolgirl? As pleasant as the sensation was, she didn't particularly care for the vulnerability that came with it, blushing and shifting on unsteady legs. She should walk. She needed to walk to get back home. This was going to be an awkward way back.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 8:52 am

Jay watched Phoebe get unsteadily to her feet and then watched how she was wobbly even when she was standing as he got himself up as well. Unsteady and blushing up a storm were things he hadn't seen be or do before. Ever the gentleman, he offered her his arm to hold onto with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 2:27 pm

The smile she offered him was, in the simplest of terms, vulnerable. She was all shaky and nerves, lost in her thoughts and trying to calm them as much as she was trying to steady her heart. Phoebe was, overall, failing at the endeavor, but time itself was cooling her off nonetheless, and as she started to move, she became more sure on her feet, still holding onto him but keeping her gaze off of him. Hopefully, that would help.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 2:48 pm

For Jay the sight of Phoebe like she was right then was strangely charming, as she hadn't shown any part of herself like this before. He moved slowly, aiming to lead her while remaining a steadfast support.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 2:57 pm

Keeping her gaze averted in a way that almost made her seem like a shy schoolgirl, especially given the strangeness of her natural, almost powerless basic form, Phoebe kept herself under some manner of control. She was certainly walking better, but she could occasionally be glimpsed massaging her lower lip between her teeth or shifting in place. Perhaps he was getting to her more than she cared to admit.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 5:08 pm

The one stroke of luck for Phoebe at this point was that Jay was also paying attention to where they were going and couldn't pay that much attention to the minutiae of her expressions while walking, no matter how much he actually wanted to study them in detail.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2020, 7:25 pm

They weren't horribly far away from her apartment, at least the one that she kept in Death City. That in and of itself was a blessing. While walking managed to calm her down, the thought of remaining outside for too much longer felt like its own case of worms, making her crave her own space more and more. She kept her eyes off of Jay up until they reached her complex, stepping into the building and breathing deeply of the air condition space before all but dragging him to the elevator. She didn't feel like dealing with the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2020, 8:26 pm

The walk took a bit and this had been largely the same up until they stepped inside. Jay was about to make a comment about her seeming eager all of a sudden but, without a window into her mind and taking the situation into account, he decided against it this once. Since there wasn't any walking or looking ahead to be done any more, what with them standing in the lift, he was finally able to pay a little more attention to her and he wasn't subtle about it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 5:44 pm

His little witchy not-girlfriend (as she would continue to insist she wasn't unless directly confronted about it) was shifting from foot to foot in the elevator, leaning against the back wall of it and seeming almost to be bouncing. Phoebe's nearly white eyes were staring almost intently down at her fidgeting fingers, teeth chewing idly on her lower lip. She seemed either to not be paying attention to him or to be blatantly avoiding his gaze, as she didn't look up a once, though her face burned steadily with each passing second.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 6:36 pm

The elevator ride seemed longer than he thought it should have been. What part of the mix of emotions he was feeling it might have been Jay wasn't sure, but it seemed like it was, consciously or not, causing him to disregard in part anything that wasn't the girl standing beside him now that they had a moment. Her flushed features and the unusually meek behaviour were as novel together as they were endearing to him. Though unsure if she would be appreciative of such a gesture at the moment he went ahead and placed his hand gently atop her head. He avoided the horns this time, since the meaning behind it was something else. If Phoebe did drum up the courage to look up, she'd find him to be smiling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 6:41 pm

Feeling the hand against her hair and, indirectly, her scalp, she tilted her chin up to face him, all soft, delicately flushed features and wide, eager eyes. In a moment, there was something of a guard up that kept the sheer depth of her excitement and vulnerability hidden, tinged once more by her usual mischievousness, but it had been there for that moment, clear as day. Her bouncing stilled under his touch, fidgeting calming, though her hands shifted to the hem of her top and tugged it down, as though guarding the front of her hips, needlessly. She spoke not a word, remaining staring back at him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 7:11 pm

He had some thoughts about it all, and his lips parted to share what by the looks of the slight smirk that was mixed in with the movement would have probably been teasing words. The unmistakable ding and stopping of movement interrupted him, however, and the opening of the doors mean that they had reached their destination. Rather than say anything, Jay took his hand from atop her head and reached for one of the hands that were tugging at the lower edge of her top. The gentleman had been left in the dust, though he still supported her even as he gently tugged her onward towards the entrance of her apartment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 7:18 pm

His tugging was met with an ounce of resistance and no more, causing her to soon follow where he led, pulling the keys from some pocket or bag or other and fidgeting single-handedly with the door. Once inside, she tossed her baggage aside on the nearest table, moving to step further into the space unless otherwise interrupted, heart pounding in her ears and face darkening once more.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 7:55 pm

Since it was Phoebe that was opening the door, it was his turn to follow as they entered the apartment. He only waited around long enough for her to at least get her stuff put away while he closed the door behind them. Tugging at her arm as she moved to step away, he took a half turn himself to put himself in front of her. Using his free hand, he lifted up her chin and pressed his lips to her own, eagerly and with no lack of passion.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 8:21 pm

The barest hint of a gasp, with some hint of almost a coo behind it, chased his gesture. She returned it eagerly, arms reaching up to encircle the back of his neck, going up on tiptoes and willingly embracing the man she'd swear she bore no romantic affections for.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 8:43 pm

Jay parted from the kiss with reluctance, but it was something that had to be done. He smirked again as he over her face again now that it was once again closer. He only allowed himself a moment, the time he needed to support her back with one hand and position the other to make it easiest to sweep her up into his arms. How convenient that she'd already grabbed hold of him beforehand.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2020, 9:04 pm

She fell into a surprising, almost drunken fit of giggles, face royally flushed at the display. She hadn't expected his actions, and even less so her own reaction. Today was full of surprises, and she hadn't made up her mind whether of not they were good ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next