Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 1:00 pm

"That it is," Jay said, agreeing. There wasn't much else he wanted to say now. Really, getting his flute out again would probably be his best choice, but he wasn't in the mood for that either. He didn't know what to do, and so he sat on the edge, looking out into the distance.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 1:03 pm

Left in the quiet for too long, she ended up just laying back, legs still dangling off the edge as she kept her eyes closed. Honestly, she was relaxed enough that she might even be able to sleep. If nothing else, Jay made her feel that: relaxed, safe, and comfortable. It was almost homey, but she certainly wasn't about to let herself think that, wouldn't let the thought linger when it appeared.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 1:08 pm

"It'd feel lonely, if you weren't up here too," Jay said as the thought crossed his mind a few minutes later, not thinking about it enough not to say it. It kind of felt like it was allegory to how he lived. Acting all high and mighty, above everyone else, left you lonely.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 1:12 pm

She opened a single eye as he spoke, quirking an eyebrow at his words. "But I am here," Phoebe said, reflexively, not thinking on the words and certainly not catching the apparent symbolism that it had for him. Whatever the case was, his words were out there, and hers along with them. The little witch didn't think anything of them, didn't contemplate their meaning, merely watched and waited to see if he'd say more. She had finally relaxed enough to have a proper conversation, should things lead to that.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 1:27 pm

"For now, maybe," Jay said, sighing after a few moments. Thinking about his words wasn't going to get his feelings across, he felt, so he just spoke. For now, she was there, but he couldn't count count on that. He wanted to be able to.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 1:30 pm

Her brows knitted together and she propped herself up on her elbows, still mostly laying back as she looked at him. Damned it all but she hated talking about feelings; even still, she felt compelled to ask, felt compelled to push. She couldn't explain it and frankly, she didn't really want to. "Something's wrong." She said, intending to ask a question but instead blurting words out more like a statement, catching him red-handed and seeming more accusatory that's she'd wanted. Damn her big mouth.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 1:36 pm

"Yeah," he agreed, nodding his head pensively. He heaved another sigh, finally taking his eyes off of the distant view to look at Phoebe instead, over his shoulder. "I've been feeling lonely for a long time."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 1:52 pm

"We're ancients," she asserted, a surprising revelation, given her own secretiveness, including about her age. "That's not surprising." She didn't bother to try to properly sympathize with him; her own ways of filling that particular void had a way of leading her to bars. He was probably aware of that by now, anyway. "Do you not spend time with other mages?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 2:06 pm

"Not often," Jay said, not willing right now to explain exactly why that was. "That's beside the point, anyway. I have acquaintances, sure, but that doesn't solve that issue. Most people don't stick around. I meet people and they leave or die or whatever, and then they're gone and I feel worse than before and I've been trying my best to keep that from happening but damn it I just can't do it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 2:41 pm

Phoebe massaged her lip between her teeth, fighting herself between fleeing, staying put, and moving to comfort him. In the end, staying put ended up winning out just because she couldn't really make a decision, let alone one that didn't seem to be compromising her in one manner or another. Silence permeated the air for much too long than was proper for a civil conversation, let alone one where one of the attending parties was vulnerable, but eventually, she blurted out --- perhaps despite herself, "I'm still here." It meant little, meant nothing --- she'd brought him to this location and they'd only just met, after all. At the same time, though, it felt like it meant... perhaps everything.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 2:56 pm

"And will you be?" Jay asked, though without expecting the sort of answer he wanted, once more looking out over the forest. So far, it had always been 'for now' with Jay. It was probably the first time he said so to anyone so clearly. He was looking for someone who will be there, rather than someone who is for now. He wanted to take steps towards that, while he saw the chance, even if they had only met recently.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 3:05 pm

Her gaze shifted downwards the second he looked away, and she fell to silence. Even if he didn't mean romantically, as her thought process led her to believe, what he was asking her for was a type of commitment. The only things she was committed to were her own plans, her safety, her vendetta. She had reasons for protecting and hiding, reasons for her monsters, and the care she gave them. She'd like to pretend that it was all in some pursuit of power or -- maybe not divine but bigger plan. Jay was more than a formidable ally, and she'd like to have him as such. However, phrased the way he was doing so, and the way her mind was doing so, it felt deeper, felt more permanent and more attached than she cared to dwell on. Even known for deceit, though, even an expert at it in so many ways, she found herself less than inclined to either agree or disagree, to commit to one answer or the other and either trick him, make him leave, or present him with some modicum of false hope. She felt like biting her tongue, but that was an answer in and of herself and she knew it. Part of her almost wanted to snap that she couldn't predict the future, except that, if she could, if she wanted to, technically, she had a form that would allow her to. She didn't like that form, didn't like to use it, and certainly wasn't keen on taking advantage of its powers. She'd just as well not have it, too scared of what it may or may not reveal. Still, despite herself, she ended up blurting out once more, surprising herself more than anything and setting fire to her face, a vivid blush painting down her neckline and up to her ears, making them burn angrily:

"I'll try."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 3:24 pm

Really, deep down, Jay was not expecting a positive answer. Though he was not privy to her thoughts, or her feelings, or really, that much of anything concerning her in the grand scheme of things, he had somehow assumed that she'd say something to turn him away entirely or something that was a non-answer all in itself. She had been acting so strange, from the time he had said that he wanted this to be a date. He couldn't help but assume the worst. When she did finally give her answer, though, he was lost for words. Turned around almost too fast, eyes wide, as he looked over her. He was surprised, too, at the level of relief that hearing something like that. It was probably one of the best answers she could have given, for him. He turned back to the forest stretching out ahead of them, now with a smile slight enough as to be almost imperceptible. The way she looked, too, somehow gave him more hope for the future. It seemed a genuine rather than calculated response, thanks to that.

"That's all I can ask for."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 3:32 pm

His response and words did nothing to calm her own reaction or thoughts, and she was quickly looking away, drawing her legs into her self and sitting up, if in a bit of a fetal position. Her gaze was far off, her lip was between her teeth, and she almost wanted to start fidgeting with her horns to relax herself, though that felt like it would be an invitation for him to do just that. Swallowing hard, she eventually found herself inadvertently clearing her throat as she tried to calm herself, knowing that doing so probably attracted attention. Fuck, what were the chances of her distracting him with kisses or more intimate behavior? Then again, that might only encourage his line of thinking, but it was an easy escape for her. In silence, she resolved to divert the conversation in that direction, should he try to make her speak.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 3:48 pm

Jay was relieved, and perhaps a little happy, but he didn't have words. Really, he would have been glad if she had said something after clearing her throat and even turned towards her when she did only to find that that was all it had been. Though her answer made things somewhat more clear where they stood with each other, he still couldn't be sure. He knew what he was looking for, but had no way of knowing what Phoebe wanted. But the silence wasn't comfortable, but somewhat awkward, and he wanted to break it if he could. What would the right words be, even? Would they come if he just tried to speak?

"Uhm..." he tried to give it a go, but no, he found himself just as mute as before, sighing again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 3:55 pm

That speed at which her head turned towards him could almost be described as a snap, though she shirked back a bit, almost shyly, under his gaze. She didn't have words for him, and her throat felt dry as she tried to formulate words or responses; she was at a lost. Phoebe's mind couldn't even find words, instead playing something like a siren alarm, akin to internal screaming, while she tried to relax herself. The witch was failing miserably. With a somewhat grunting sigh, she pushed herself to her feet and made her way over to him, trying to make her actions seem measured and steady, but there was no hiding the fact that she was merely over-focusing her movements to hide how unsteady her legs were. Leaning down over him, she clasped her hands behind her back and pressed her lips to his, eyes closed and that same annoying, betraying blush overtook her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 4:07 pm

That certainly was one substitute for words, and one which Jay wasn't particularly averse to. Though it was rather sudden, Jay had no better choice than to accept her actions, he felt. It was better than that overwhelming silence. He reached up to hold her cheek as he returned the kiss best as he could in that moment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 4:12 pm

Her gesture wasn't exactly chaste, but she wasn't about to strip him down in that moment, either. Pulling back just a breath for them to be able to breathe and regather their thoughts, she gave him a soft, if coy, smirk, letting her eyes dance with mischievousness though it wasn't exactly a huge secret that they were hiding something, either. Still, she'd given him hope and allowed herself to encourage that notion. She'd try. She was loathed to admit, not just to herself, but aloud again as well. This time, the silence wasn't quite so awkward, and she let it speak for itself, unless Jay chose to interrupt it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 4:24 pm

Jay was glad, then. He still couldn't figure her out, not entirely, and he'd just have to see where things went from there, but he just couldn't help but be glad about her reaction. He moved his hand from her cheek gently through her hair and over one horn all the way down to the back of her head. He looked into her eyes, smiling slightly. He was trying to figure her out, despite knowing it wouldn't be easy, but he was also trying to figure out if he should kiss her again. He did want to.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 4:26 pm

Her eyes nearly rolled back in her head for the brief instant that his hand when over her horn; they both knew better, knew that it was a weakness of hers. Honestly, it was to be expected, by now, the way she seemed to slump, her lips parting and something of a sigh crossed with a subtle moan breaking past them. It would have been easy, even welcome, for him to push the advantage.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 4:35 pm

Ah, well, that answered that question. Even if it had been him touching her horn again that incited all of this, which he wasn't positive about either way. He pulled her towards himself again, pressing their lips together once more.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 4:40 pm

Her footing was lost for a second, and she ended up stumbling into the kiss, bracing herself with her hands on his shoulders. It wasn't a bad way to end up, she'd admit, but her unsteadiness made her blush, especially when her knees began to turn into jelly during the embrace, and she practically crashed ontop of him, refusing to pull out of the kiss in the process.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 4:55 pm

When Phoebe landed on top of him, Jay took that chance to place a hand on her lower back and bring her closer and to try and make things somewhat more comfortable. He too didn't want to break the kiss for it, so despite trying not to, he ended up being somewhat clumsy about the action. Perhaps he was a tad flustered too.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 5:16 pm

Phoebe laughed breathlessly against his lips, seeming both amused and a bit more comfortable than when the embrace started. Certainly, she wasn't pulling away from him, letting him see the slight sparkle in her eyes when she paused for air. It was only a moment of peace for him, though, and soon she was leaning into him once more, kissing more openly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 5:25 pm

A pause for breath from her was enough of a pause for him, too, and he didn't need much else in the moment. He was eager to resume, pressing her to himself almost impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next