Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 5:31 pm

"Then I'll just have to visit, soon. If everyone wants to see me, and all," Jay said, smiling. He was rather fond of Phoebe's monsters, too, so it was no issue for him. He ignored the way the tone of her laugh changed the second time. Might wasn't the word he'd use, nor would he pose it as a question, either. It sounded like Phoebe knew as much. She was just stubborn, or something to that effect anyway.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 5:43 pm

"You know where they are," she reminded him, a flash of that same vibrant, innocent vulnerability from last night shining through. She was right. He did know where they were, and he was the only one that did that didn't have anything to lose. Well, anything but her, but he'd have her wrath to contend to at any hint of betrayal, rather than just losing her. A loss of her trust had been known to be a loss of life in the past. She didn't want to think that of Jay. She had no reason to.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 5:54 pm

Jay wasn't the sort to betray people's trust. On the contrary, his pride would never allow it. And Phoebe, despite having trusted him with the information, was also not just anybody anymore. Not to him. His thoughts really couldn't help but go that way. "That I do," he commented, nodding. He didn't really have much more to ask or add on the subject of the monsters, now. He stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 5:55 pm

"I'm thinking of looking for more," she said, in much the same fashion one might suggest looking for a puppy, though she was wandering back to her bedroom, now, looking for dirty clothes to throw into the wash. "I don't know who else I could find, though, especially ones that wouldn't hurt the others..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 6:10 pm

"I'll keep an eye out for you. Let you know if I get any leads, how about that?" Jay suggested, though he chose to stay in the kitchen for the time being rather than follow her around. The place was small and open enough to talk just fine either way...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 6:14 pm

She nodded, loading up the washing machine and starting it up before hopping onto the surface and using it like chair, leaning back and letting the gentle rocking lull her. "If you wouldn't mind that then I certainly wouldn't turn it down," she said earnestly, thankful that the machine was quiet enough to not disrupt the conversation. She still didn't feel like putting actual clothes on, and part of her felt like she would be more compelled to get out if she did so. Phoebe was almost worried that doing so would draw them somehow closer and she just didn't want to try to deal with her emotions while he was present for them. "How are things at the schools doing? Settling in well?" She blatantly ignored the fact that she'd started at least one of their "dates" by specifically sexting him during school hours. Honestly, she probably wasn't good for his job. Or his sanity.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 6:59 pm

Jay, still sitting where he had been beforehand, wasn't hiding that his eyes were roaming up and down her body as she sat atop the washing machine. He did stop leaning on his hand, which left a red mark where it had been pressed against his cheek. "Oh, yeah. My position is pretty much perfect for me. I don't have a constant class so I sometimes have lots of time off, I teach where I'm needed and mostly deal with competent students for special classes, where I'm not a substitute. For the Institute, it's similar. They have me instruct mostly those with combat-focused magic, since that's my speciality."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 7:25 pm

Phoebe nodded, swinging her legs just enough to not have her heels bang against the machine. Vaguely, she thought of the notion, or phrase rather of, 'hot for teacher,' and was suddenly very aware pf why he'd probably never taught any of her classes. Of course, technically her classes were only those where Vivian needed a partner, as she herself had aged out of actual courses. That suited her, however. Still, the notion gave her an idea of how to possibly taunt him later. When she didn't respond immediately, he'd probably be able to tell the direction of her thoughts but the telltale smirk on her face, not her usual cocky one but one certainly in the realm of deviance, made more obvious by the fact that her knees were slowly drifting further and further away from one another.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 8:02 pm

Jay looked down at her slowly spreading legs and back up at her, lifting an eyebrow at her in a silent question. Really, there wasn't all that much that could be, but he did so nonetheless. He didn't move from his seat or even stir more than that. He wondered what she would do. Her nature really was unpredictable and she had a knack for keeping him guessing. It was bittersweet, in a way, that it wasn't that she could but did at most every turn.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 8:11 pm

Her eyes were still closed, a large part of why and how she was so oblivious to her own actions. Soon, her lower lip was between her teeth before she suddenly turned her head to look at him, almost flopping it onto her shoulder as she made eye contact. "So, are you going to wait for me to get chores done or~" Honestly, she needed a direction to go in, a thing to do or she was probably just going to lose herself to her thoughts and hormones, regardless of whether he was present or not.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 8:37 pm

He wasn't sure if she was shameless or what, but he stood up nonetheless. He walked on over towards her, but instead of doing anything much, he leaned up against the counter nearest to the machine and looked up at her. "I could," he said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 8:40 pm

She rolled her eyes, leaning back with her hands braced on the machine behind her to prop her up. "Well?" she inquired, cocking a brow and looking at him with a serious, taunting expression. "I don't see how my chores are any kind of entertaining." Still, if he kept up this charade she would, too, and if he stayed quiet for a few minutes then she would close her eyes and tilt her head back again, allowing her mind to drift on whatever whim it chose.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 8:56 pm

"It's not your chores that are entertaining," he said with a chuckle, reaching up to place a hand on a thigh. He moved it up slowly upwards, then as his fingers reached her hip he stoop back up straight and moved around to then do the same with the other. He paused, there, looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2020, 9:32 pm

She hummed out appreciatively at his actions, though she didn't bother to open her eyes. "Am I the entertainment~?" She quarried, though the answer was obvious enough. Honestly, she hadn't expected the taunt to work, even going so far as to take it further if it didn't,but she was pleasantly surprised. At least this way they had a clear plan in mind. It was that or she tease him until they decide to go out or play a board game or something.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 8:44 am

"Looking is certainly one of the ways that I find I can appreciate you," he said, resuming the slow travel of his hands over her body, tracing the curve of her hips and waist before pausing again below her breasts. "Though the conversation, despite not being particularly substantial in subject, wasn't unpleasant either."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 9:31 am

Another hum, and she tilted her head back as she reveled in the sensations brought on by his hands. "I can talk while you use me as eye candy, if you'd like?" It didn't even occur to her, or perhaps didn't bother her as much, that he could physical teasings as a way to coax the conversation he wanted to have out of her. It would be much harder for her to say no to such things, a fact he'd likely be well aware of by now. Her chosen sin was certainly lust, and even though he may not know it specifically, she'd been known to trade it for secrets in the past.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 1:39 pm

"Hmm? Was that not what was happening before already?" Jay asked, a couple moments before moving his hands up to cover her breasts. He started slowly massaging them as he spoke up again. "Though... It's a bit more than 'eye' now... You sure you'll be able to talk, even?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 2:07 pm

She moaned softly under his touch, arching into it and letting her body tremble. Sighing softly, she retook control of her thoughts, partially opening her eyes to cast him a lidded gaze. "I can talk~ Though you are right, I might be a bit more inclined to... scream." She gave him a toothy, mischievous grin at that, eyes dancing all the while.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 2:19 pm

"Well, you can talk now, but I've barely even started," Jay said, smirking up at her. His hands moved all the while, though soon that movement largely, though not entirely, died down so he could find both her nipples with his thumbs and trace circles around them instead. "Oh, and I'm inclined to make you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 2:26 pm

She inhaled sharply, releasing the breath as a stuttering half-moan, pressing further against his hands and fighting the lights that are were threatening to burst against her eyelids. "Do you, now?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 2:50 pm

"Oh, yes," Jay said, although even as he lifted his hands entirely free of her breasts. For a moment, he was slowly moving them away from her, though rather suddenly leaned in and wrapped them around her waist. Pulling her to him and lifting upwards, he soon had her off of the machine and started heading towards the nearest comfortable seat he could find.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 3:15 pm

Phoebe made a startled sound, soon breaking into a fit of giggles when she realized that her plan had been perhaps a little too effective. Shaking her head, she wrapped herself around him, nipping and kissing at his neck as he moved. Logically, the nearest comfortable surface was her couch, and she didn't seem to protest him going in any particular direction, leaving it as an option if he didn't want to drag her bag to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 3:45 pm

The bites and kisses to his neck made him turn his head to one side in order to give her better access for the short time that she would be in a position to get at it. It was a very pleasant sensation.Rather than put her down to then take a position above her as he had done the night before, when he was near the sofa, he let Phoebe stand on the ground before somewhat forcefully turning her around and pulling her down on to be sitting on top of himself as he sat on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 3:46 pm

She jolted a bit at this, giggling and turning her head to try to get at his neck again, "And here I thought you were still going to try to pull a conversation out of me~" The little witch taunted, grinning between attempts at physical teasings.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2020, 4:09 pm

"Hmm. I thought we agreed on scream? I don't mind either one, though," Jay asked, returning a hand to one of her breasts, to resume massaging it as he had been doing from the front when she was sat up on the washing machine. The other, situated on her stomach, was inching lower at a very slow pace. He also took a page from her book, drawing his tongue across the skin of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)   It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's NOT a date... (Arc/Lani, Private-ish)(NSFW)
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next