Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 7:45 am

Ana gave Luna a smile before returning to where she was sitting and resuming her meal, though not before retrieving the slice of spice from Luna's plate, just in case she accidentally took another bite from it or something.

Charlotte turned her head, and the spicy slice she had gotten herself that she was currently taking a bite from along with it, towards Aurora.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 10:41 am

Aurora herself had a slice of spicy pizza in her hand. She just waved it a little in response to Charlotte stare, before taking a bite out of it.

Luna stared at the stolen food for a moment in both disbelief and relief. She let out a quiet sigh and just took a non-spicy slice instead.

Minerva tilted her head to the side. "I don't understand. Why eat something that will make you uncomfortable later?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 12:10 pm

"'Cause it's delicious," Ana said, ignoring general manners and speaking while now taking a bite herself. It came out somewhat muffled, but that was just how talking with your mouth full went.

Charlotte wasn't so indifferent about societal norms, so she at least made sure to swallow before chiming in. "And different people have different tolerances. This isn't bad at all~"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 12:44 pm

Minerva gave Luna a short glance, before looking back at the rest. "In that case, Luna's tolerance is probably pretty low." She summed up.
Luna got red out of embarrassment. Minerva needn't be so blunt in that assessment. Although, she was right. It's not like she would normally try eating anything spicy. It was a little bit childish, sure, but after all Ana liked spicy pizza.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 1:03 pm

Ana would have to remember how many times she had to refrain from standing up and giving Luna a hug during this gathering. Hug credit, in payment for being adorable.

"Though, it's not always people with a high tolerance that like spicy stuff. Some people like the burn," Charlotte added afterwards, philosophising on about the merits of spicy food.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 4:00 pm

Despite all that time, Luna still couldn't believe Ana's stubborn implying that whatever she would do, it would always be adorable. In her own mind, she was just clumsy. What was so adorable in being clumsy, she wondered. In silence, she nommed on her pizza slice.
"Isn't that a sign of masochistic tendencies?" Minerva asked bluntly. "Purposely making a part of your body burn fits the description."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 4:17 pm

Luna was adorable, ergo, anything that Luna did was adorable. Factoring in love, things added up just fine.

"I don't think so? It burns, but it's not like a temperature sort of burn. It's a flavour, in the end," Charlotte said, finding it rather hard to find the words to properly describe spice in a way that would make sense to a logical being like Minerva. She turned to Mark, in the end, having given up, "Can't you install some magical tastebuds on that robobod or something?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 4:37 pm

Mark shook his head and then shrugged. "Making that golem was a challenge in the first place. I doubt I'm competent enough to make a magic tool able to translate taste into digital information." The enchanter said with full honesty.
"It's not like I would be able to comprehend taste anyway. It took me long months to understand the importance of music in human psychology. I still... wish... I could feel what humans feel when they listen to their favorite songs." Minerva said. The pause she made at the beginning of the last sentence was significantly long as if she had a lag or as if she needed to think of the correct word and meaning to convey what was on her digital mind.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 5:15 pm

"Figured," Charlotte said, nodding her head sagely. Both to Mark and Minerva. There was probably a reason why taste-o-vision or whatever doesn't exist.

"You're collecting information all the time, aren't you? You ask plenty of questions anyway. Nobody knows if you'll never get there or not," Ana said to Minerva, giving her a positive take on things.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 6:24 pm

"My servers are not even close to being as capable as a human brain is. While there are operations I can do faster than you, there are things I can't grasp as easily as you can." Minerva explained her perspective in a basic way. "From your perspective it may seem like I can express some range of emotions, but in reality, I just emulate them using my data in response to the situation. I'm nowhere near actually feeling the emotions that I emulate. Feelings..." Minerva said but went silent suddenly, with her mouth slightly agape. "My main goal is to learn how to experience feeling emotions." The golem finally finished and gave them all a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 6:28 pm

"I hope you get there," Ana said. It was about all she could say, really, since she couldn't offer a solution what with not being a genius.

"That," Charlotte said, for similar reasons.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 6:37 pm

Minerva actually giggled in response to that. Though, that giggle sounded nowhere near as natural as her speaking voice. "The possibility is there, but I need to learn a lot. Perhaps, when that day comes, I'll be Minerva 2.0 and all of my original code will be replaced." She said, shrugging. It seemed like she cranked her emotion emulation to eleven because she got quite expressive.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 6:47 pm

"That's the same sort of think as asking if you're you when all your cells are replaced," Charlotte commented. She did think that the emotion emulation was quite good, though.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 7:31 pm

"D-Don't all cells in our body die and get replaced all the time?" Luna asked, trying to remember her biology classes. "Y-Yet w-we're still the same person, right?"
"That's a philosophical question I've stumbled upon. Also it's a question I can't find a clear answer to after taking into consideration the supposed way the human mind works, which is a mystery in itself. At least to me." Minerva said. "In my case, my data and so-called 'memories' would stay intact. The new code would improve my logic and understanding of concepts I struggle with today. That's just mere speculation because as of now, there's no 'Minerva 2.0'. My latest man-written version is 1.2.321. Since that version, I have been patching myself. My current version is 1.4.2." Minerva said, not even dwelling too much into the concept Charlotte commented about.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2020, 7:35 pm

Ana stopped following the conversation at this point, because Minerva was saying things she barely understood if at all. "Yeah, we are," she said to Luna, choosing for both their sakes to keep things simple.

"Our memories stay intact too, so it's an apt comparison, I think. Although, the cells we get back after everything are usually not an upgrade. Unless you're a witch, maybe? Hell, nobody goes into the biology of witches, so I have no idea," Charlotte said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 4:04 am

Luna scratched her neck and frowned, trying to remember reading anything about differences in the witch and human anatomies. Were there any differences really? "If... If cells in a h-human body were up-upgrading themselves, people w-wouldn't grow old." Luna noticed. "I-I've always thought that humans and witches d-don't... have that many differences in terms... o-of anatomy and t-that other thing." She said, forgetting the word she wanted to use.
"Physiology, huh?" Aurora guessed. "From my personal observations, most of our differences come from our souls. I doubt our bodies have much to do with our abilities, although they can be affected by them. In my case, for example, magic affects my hair and probably eyes too. After all, to my knowledge, natural golden eyes are only normal for reapers. Some witches exhibit appearance traits that resemble their animal forms though."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 8:19 am

Magical anatomy was beyond Ana as far as subject matter went. She was clever, but she was no biologist. Especially not a magical one.

"My hair is natural. My eyes are a little unusual in colour, too, but nothing too far out there," Charlotte added, shaking her head to emphasise her green hair. "Oh, yeah, my uncle can grow feathers whenever he feels like it. Looks weird."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 9:26 am

Aurora crossed her arms on the chest and bit her lip staring off in the distance. "You know." She finally said. "That's just partial transformation. Just like the one weapons, especially Death Weapons are capable of. Like, my mother can grow out her nine tails, and Luna and I could summon our animal ears any time we wanted."

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 9:34 am

"I thought so too, but he says it is mostly the same, just not quite there at the same time," Charlotte said, shrugging. It's true that she only half believes him about that. She never has asked him to explain why it's not quite the same, since she figured that he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 10:45 am

Aurora raised an eyebrow, giving Charlotte a curious glance. "How can a partial transformation be 'not quite there'? " She asked, getting an opinion that her uncle surely was exaggerating or just couldn't accept the fact that his ability wasn't anything too special.
"W-Wonder if we could see that ourselves... M-Maybe we could ask Miss Coon to get Charlotte's uncle and have a shared class... or something." Luna suggested, getting as curious as Aurora got.
"Hm... Wonder if he'll be hard to trick into revealing the 'secret' of his feathers?" Aurora said, giving Charlotte another glance, just as if she was expecting an answer to the question
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 11:30 am

"He's a teacher at the academy, you know? General substitute and combat-focused magic classes, I believe, so he'll totally be up for it. Also, he does some stuff down below, if anyone know what that means," Charlotte explained. "I mentioned him before. Jay is his name. He doesn't use his family name, like me. Doesn't use his adopted family name, either. Also like me. And don't ask me, I don't bother trying to make him do anything."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 3:33 pm

Luna nodded. "Y-Yeah, you've already mentioned him... T-That's why I suggested asking him to h-have a joint class with Miss Coon. O-Otherwise that wouldn't be possible" She said, feeling a little bit confused.
Aurora shrugged "I just assumed by default that he was a DWMA teacher when Catherine got mentioned. Besides, I think I do recall hearing about a bird sorcerer teacher." She explained. "'Stuff down below' sounds kinda shady, you know? Unless he's with the DWMA intelligence agency like Ana's pops. Ooor... hm... Wait, ain't Glyndwr's girlfriend with that monster hunting organization? If I remember right, they're quite literally down below..." Aurora speculated.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 3:40 pm

"I don't know anyone from there except for Jay, but yeah, that's the 'down below' I mean. Don't know how secret they like to keep themselves and I don't want to step on any toes," Charlotte said with an indifferent tone given her apparent apprehension in discussing the Institute.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 3:50 pm

"I don't get why the hell they're so secretive. Like, damn, they're just the DMWA but for monster hunters and a little bit more messed up." Aurora said bluntly, frowning. She wasn't a fan of the Institute. At all. She wouldn't say it out loud, but her old rebellious self inside her head just screamed 'something's gotta be wrong with those f***ers.' On the other hand, she didn't know how reliable was the information provided to her by her own father. Well, it's not like he had close ties to the DWMA CIA or anything. Right... She actually started suspecting that he was almost one of them because he wanted to work with Gyles again. Aurora bit her lip. "I suddenly wanna grab a beer, damn it..." She said, curling up in her seat a bit.

Mark placed a hand on her shoulder and shook his head, while giving her a stern look.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2020, 3:55 pm

"Eh... Let's not talk about them because honestly, I don't know all that much," Charlotte said, shaking her head. Clearly, Aurora didn't really want to and most if not all of what they all had to say about it would be speculation.

"I haven't heard of it before, for what that's worth," Ana said. Then again, her dad wasn't the talkative sort all things considered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)   Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imagine the most unusual pair of roommates. Multiply it by a thousand. (Private: Rackie & Arc || Mature)
Page 16 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next