Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging with the Golems

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 11:20 pm

she nodded, "i will be"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 7:06 am

Jt nodded, then they started walking toward there destination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 2:23 pm

after a hour there was a large cloud of smoke out in the distant and at the base of it a soft orange glow.

At the village there was golems attacking people with arms that looked like hammers, axes, and maces. the biggest golem had four arms with all sorts of weapons and a man on top of it. The man laughed maniacally as his golems attacked everyone.

Asheia and jt finally arrive seeing the massacre and destruction, "oh my god" she says holding back her gasp"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 4:21 pm

Jt focuses a couple of seconds, then sends a gush of wind toward the man on the golem. It hits him, and he flies off his golem, making the golems turn to him.

Jt: Change, NOW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 6:41 pm

Asheia snapped out of it and transformed into her weapon landing in his hand.

Asheia looked around wondering about if anyone was ok. her soul wavelength quivered a bit at the showing of her open worry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 6:47 pm

Jt was in full panic mode. He was having a hard time keep up with Ash's panicked soul, and the golems were turning to him. He focused on his soul, and sent several high powered winds and cut the golems in half.

Jt: Any suggestions here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 7:36 pm

Asheia wasn't really a battle girl and didn't remember the time she did rescue her mom. She was beginning to worry as a golem got in front of them. it slammed down on Asheia as her soul quivered, "hurry out of the way jt!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 10:41 pm

Jt slashed at the golem's arm, cutting it off. He focused, and used the wind to jump on a building. Suddenly, Jt's arm was suddenly attacked by slashes of air.

Jt: *Screams in pain* Shit!

He let go of Ash, and held his right arm. Blood was oozing out of numerous cuts in his arm. He jumped down of the building gliding toward their target. In one false swoop, he dropped on him as he was getting up and knocked him back down. He took out his knife with his left arm and stabbed him. He then destroyed the device controlling the golems. He got up and turned to see that golems fall to the ground. He jumped back up to pick up Ash.

Jt: Ash, are you alright?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 10:56 pm

as jt touches her he could feel a explosion of wave lengths that would remind one of fire as the sword flew up, "lets show them our love cause were mot done yet!" as she says that the larger golem went after them she screams in pleasure which sounded very sexual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 11:15 pm

Jt grabbed his partner and threw her at Large golem, then made the wind destroy the golem from the inside, sending the pieces flying.

Jt: Alright, I think that was the last one.

He rolls up his redden sleeve to reveal his many cuts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 11:24 pm

she gets out and looks at him worried, "JT!" she cries out afraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 11:26 pm

Jt jumped down and walked up to her.

Jt: I will be alright, it's not that bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 11:30 pm

she ripped her own shirt showing a lot more skin wrapping the cloth around his arm. her chest from below was showing off more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 11:37 pm

Jt winced as she wrapped the bandage around his arm.

Jt: How are you holding up, you okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 11:41 pm

she nodded, "im doing ok, but you need to rest"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 11:43 pm

Jt: No, I will be fine, we need to see if there are any survivors here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 11:47 pm

she nodded. she stood up and from his angle he could see her chest very bare from below
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 11:48 pm

He looked away and got up.

Jt: Let's go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 11:56 pm

she smiled at him, "lets go find them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 7:07 am

Jt was going threw houses different trying to find someone. For the most part, he had no such luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 2:35 pm

Asheia looked around and when she went inside a house she looked around. she didn't find any survivors either. she sighed as she was about to leave until she heard a low grumble from the kitchen. when she ran in a old man was under some rubble begging for help.
"JT!! I FOUND SOMEONE!!" she cries out to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 4:24 pm

Jt ran over and began lifting the ruble. He held up a big piece of it.

Jt: Get him out, quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 5:26 pm

she pulled him out quickly as the old man was thanking us in polish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 5:40 pm

Jt checked the man to see his injuries. He motioned the man to follow him, then the three of them walked onward. After about an hour of silence, Jt spoke up.

Jt: So Ash, do you wish to talk about what happened back there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 5:49 pm

she kept her attention on the old man until jt mentioned that moment. She looks down ashamed and tries to cover herself by grabbing herself, "...it's not just being rough with me that I get into "love" mode...anywhere where there is extreme violence or my heart rate pumps up...I get into a euphoric trance and I become...like that" she says ashamed. she starts to cry a bit, "Iv'e never ever really been in such a situation like that...I didn't know what to do jt..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging with the Golems
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next