Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging with the Golems

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:22 pm

He walked in and ordered a suit. They took out there measuring tools and started wrapping him up, getting all of his sizes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:34 pm

she sat there patiently as she hummed to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:40 pm

The finished the measuring, then told him to comeback later. He walked out, then went to find his partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:05 pm

she was talking to some guy's who seemed to be hitting on her outside. they kept surrounding her as they seem to persist. she tried leaving but was blocked by them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 10:20 pm

Jt noticed the men bothering her, and he walked up.

Jt: Excuse me, but you seem to be bothering my friend, could you please stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:09 pm

they looked at him and laughed, "go home kid, were talking with a pretty lady right now" they say waving him off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:24 pm

Jt: Okay.

He smacked one guy in the back with his palm, knocking him down.

Jt: I am Jt, meister of the DWMA. You might want to run now, cause I don't like people being mean to my weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:34 pm

the gathered around him as suddenly Asheia kicked one of them in the balls, "better leave before I cut off your manhood!" she says with a dark glare
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 9:47 pm

Jt sweep kicked one down on the ground. He then punched one in the chest, knocking him down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 2:43 pm

Asheia grabbed onto his arm, "lets go jt" she says looking at them with a dark glare that sent them packing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 9:49 pm

Jt: Well, that was interesting. What do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 3:58 pm

"I think that in this great country there's trash in the street sometimes too" she says holding his arm and smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2013, 5:55 pm

Jt: Well, that is just how life is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 7:03 pm

She sighed, "hey...sometimes the nice things everyone likes is slightly broken too" she says with a sad look in her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 7:15 pm

Jt: Is something wrong Ash?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 7:19 pm

She shocked her head, "nothing's wrong jt...in fact I'm glad that your meister" she says smiling, "you say that your eye looks bad...but in fact it sees the good in ithers because it's beautiful itself" she says leaning in and kissing just above jts white eye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 7:26 pm

Jt smiled, then nodded at her.

Jt: Thanks, I appreciate it. So, what are we going now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 7:29 pm

"I would think were going home back to death city right?" She says smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 7:36 pm

Jt: Well, we do have a suit to wait for, don't we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 7:39 pm

She smiled, "and a handsome boy to go with it" she says smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 7:59 pm

Jt:*blushes* Yeah, yeah. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 8:15 pm

She smiled at the blush, "still a nice shade if red you have jt" she smiles at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 8:24 pm

Jt:*ignoring the comment* So, where should we go eat, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 8:26 pm

she smiled at a crepe vender, "how about that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 8:33 pm

Jt: Alright, let's get some food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging with the Golems
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next