Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging with the Golems

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 5:53 pm

Jt: Well, it helped, so I am not complaining, but I was talking about what happened when we first got there, before that "love" mode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 5:56 pm

"I was...taken aback by the violence and the blood" she says still holding herself tightly. suddenly she jumps up and hugs him tightly crying on his shoulder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 6:16 pm

Jt slipped out the grip of his partner. He took off his coat and put it around her.

Jt: It's alright, these first fight are always the worst.

He put his arm around her and he continued walking.

Jt: So, you think it was worth being my partner so far?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 6:20 pm

she wiped her tears away, "yes jt...it most certainly is" she says looking up at him smiling slightly, "thank you jt" she says holding his hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 6:22 pm

Jt: No prob, though to be fair, the worst part with is that you are taller then me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 6:27 pm

she laughs, "I don't know..." she says going behind him and squishing chest behind him, "I still think your very cute honey she says in a nice teasing way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 6:29 pm

Jt's face went red again.

Jt: So, how about that nude beach then? You were a good girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 6:31 pm

she laughs, "don't you wish jt" she says giggling. her chest rubbing a little against his back. she looks at his red face, "well I was thinking of going back to the hotel room and showering...im so tired I think I might even forget to lock the door" she says whispering in his ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 6:35 pm

Jt looked down as his face got redder.

Jt: Is it your soul purpose to try to make everything as awkward for me as you can?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 6:36 pm

"maybe" she said giggling, "or maybe i'm serious...you'll have to find out" she says giving him a peck on the cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 6:42 pm

Jt looked up at her with shock. He then looked down again, face going bright red. He started pulling his hair on his right side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 6:44 pm

she giggled, "you don't know how cute you are jt!" she says glomping him even more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 6:47 pm

Jt: Alright, stop. So, what do you think the old man is thinking, seeing us like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 6:49 pm

she looks for a moment and looks back at jt, "well I would assume he thinks we are in a relationship and your getting lucky tonight" she says winking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 6:52 pm

Jt: Okay, one day, I am going to find your weakness, and when I do, I am going to have so much fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 6:54 pm

she smiled, "can't wait honey" she says now really pressing her chest against him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 7:23 pm

Jt started to lose his balance and he fell over, while toppled onto him.

Jt: Ow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 7:43 pm

she only lifted a little and jt face was right in her chest. He could feel some of the bareness from the ripped under part of her shirt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 7:53 pm

Jt: Well, I do like melons, but I didn't expect to get them that way. Your going to enjoy this slightly.

His face grew red as he said this. He grabbed Ash's chest, then pushed her off of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 7:56 pm

as he grabbed them she smiled as she made a moan sound as she got pushed off. she looked at him looking very sexy as she looks at him, "is that it?" she says in a disappointed voice as if she wanted more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 7:58 pm

Jt: Don't start, that hurt my right arm more then your chest. Let's just get to a town so we can buy decent medical supply. And if that happens again and you moan, you will regret it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 8:01 pm

she smiles, "can't wait honey" she says getting up a patting the dirt off.

they got the medical supplies needed and they headed back as she ran in and got into the shower quickly as she turns on the hot water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 9:06 pm

Jt laid on the couch, waiting for his weapon to come back. He closed his eyes, and eventually fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 9:19 pm

after a while Asheia came back and snuggled in only a shirt and underwear snuggling close to him. she grabbed a blanket and covered both of them with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 9:25 pm

Jt woke up early and saw her sleeping right next to him. He hid his embarrassed face, and he went to go shower himself, mainly trying to clean the wounds on his right arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging with the Golems
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next