Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging with the Golems

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 8:38 pm

she smiled as they bought the crepes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 8:48 pm

Jt took a bite, munching on it's foreign goodness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 8:53 pm

she smiled s she took some good sized bites out of her crepes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 8:54 pm

Jt: Alright, so, what do you think of the food?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 8:58 pm

"its good!" she squeals with delight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 9:09 pm

Jt: I agree, this is quite good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 9:28 pm

she smiled, "you know...you look very happy jt"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 9:32 pm

Jt: I'm always happy. I have no idea what you are talking about. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 9:44 pm

she smiled as he said that, "well you seem more happy because your showing your eye to me" she says pointing out that his white eye was not covered up by his hair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 10:07 pm

Jt: Yeah, I guess. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 10:51 pm

she smiled widely, "im sorry for teasing you badly, it's just that's how I usually tell people I like them" she says embarrassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 10:55 pm

Jt: That's alright, I can live with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 11:21 pm

she smiled at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 11:24 pm

Jt looked up, taking in the suns rays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 11:25 pm

she smiled at him, "you are very handsome"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2013, 11:26 pm

Jt: Thank you, I think you are beautiful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 12:51 am

she looked at him and blushed a little and giggled, "thanks jt, it means a lot"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 7:19 am

Jt nodded as he walked back to tailor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 2:15 pm

she smiled as he got his suit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 4:20 pm

His suit was a red pinstripe suit. Under it was a blue shirt and a red striped tie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 5:48 pm

she blushed seeing him, "you look very handsome jt" she says blushing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 6:00 pm

Jt pulled at his shirt.

Jt: I don't like suits, they are to tight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 6:02 pm

she smiled, "you should wear that more often!" she exclaims making it obvious she really like jt in a suit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 6:19 pm

Jt: Yeah, but I think I am going to take it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 6:38 pm

she frowned, "please? you like really handsome" she says holding his arm and squeezing it with her chest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging with the Golems   Hanging with the Golems - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging with the Golems
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next