Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage

Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 6:53 pm

Leo shrugged, rubbed his head, then continued toward his house. They arrived back, then Leo gestured her to the kitchen.

Leo: Grab something to eat, I need to gather my bags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 7:09 pm

"Okie dokie!" Sora laughed, bouncing into the kitchen. She shuffled around in the cabinets for a little before settling on a bowl of cereal. She took one out for Leo too, pouring more cereal into his than hers. She then searched around in the fridge for milk, pouring it over the grains.

"I hope cereal's alright!" she called to him, gathering up two spoons and dropping them in the bowls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 7:12 pm

Leo slid right behind her, then grabbed the bowl.

Leo: Thank you Sora.

He then laid against the wall and started at the cereal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 7:15 pm

Sora dipped her spoon into the bowl and took a small bite, only eating a few of the pieces. She was too excited for eating at the moment, but she felt bad about wasting the food. So she ate as much as she could, for the first time in days. When the bowl was empty, she placed it in the sink.

Bouncing on the balls of her feet, she waited eagerly for Leo to finish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 7:25 pm

Leo ate and watched Sora bounce up and down. He couldn't help but smile at Sora's huge smile on her face. He put the bowl in the sink, then grabbed his bag. He walked through the house and into the garage. He turned on the lights, revealing an pretty ordinary looking blue sports car. He took some keys out of his pocket and unlocked the vehicle. Walking over to it, he opened the trunk and placed his bag in it. He held his hand out to grab Sora's bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 7:34 pm

Sora followed close behind Leo, still grinning. She handed him her bag, then bounced around to the passenger seat and pulled herself inside. She quickly buckled herself in, then waited happily for Leo to start the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 7:46 pm

Leo put in the bag in the trunk, then walked in and sat in the drivers seat. He started the car, opened the garage, then started driving. He headed out of Death City, then started toward the airport.

(I will make the new thread in Florida.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19