Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) Empty
PostSubject: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 6:50 pm

Leo was browsing the library, looking for his next sleepless night. He looked around the fiction section for a while, hoping to see if there was any good sci-fi books. Not seeing any he was interested in, he stopped for a moment, thinking about his day. Remembering an interesting song he listened to. He headed over to an area with some music books. Some history of classic, some history of blues, some history of swing, rock, pop, and rap. He stared intensely, hoping to see something he might like.

Last edited by TheJtlman on October 7th 2013, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 7:00 pm

Skyler frowned at the book she held in her hands titled The Time of Age It was a fiction book, seemingly about a young hero named "Mecro" who had the ability to stop time. "These books are getting more and more ridiculous each day." Skyler noted softly, rolling her eyes as she replaced the book.

She moved down the isle, her eyes searching the shelves and her hand ready to snatch up a book that looked interesting. She barely registered the boy looking at the music section, though it was surprising. Most of the boys she'd met weren't very into books. Of course, who was she to judge?

Sliding another book off the shelf, Skyler flipped it open to the first page. The cover consisted of a wolf growling at the camera, and it was titled Nightshade. It was about a werewolf named Calla who was the alpha of a wolf pack. Apparently there was some sort of love triangle. Those are the worst kinds. Skyler thought to herself, clucking her tongue against the roof of her mouth in disappointment. Replacing the book, she continued her search for a new read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 7:09 pm

Leo eventually chose a book. It was about most of the Greek Mythology, if not all. Proud of his choice, he nodded. He walked by a girl also looking threw books. After a couple of steps, he backed up, wanting to read over her shoulder to see what the book was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 7:15 pm

SKyler sighed, catching movement out of the corner of her eye. Ignoring the halted boy, she moved her headphones from her neck up to her ears, the music blaring so loud it could be heard miles away. (alright that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the point). The loud music didn't mother her, after all, it was a song she had written herself. She bobbed her head and tapped her foot to the tune, mouthing the words.

"The Raven Boys." she read from the cover of a new book she removed from the shelf. Reading the summary, she concluded that it was a pretty good read. She began to walk towards the check out line, casting the boy a hard glance. What does he want? she asked herself, frowning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 7:21 pm

She walked away, and he followed, wanting to read more then the title. He placed a hand on her shoulder, then walked in front of her. He looked at her with eyes filled with excitement.

Leo: I'm sorry, I just wanted to read what the book was about. Could I have that for a second?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 7:31 pm

Startled, Skyler took a step backwards, nearly dropping the book.

"What, why?" she asked, her eyebrows furrowing as the corners of her lips pulled down in a frown. "why?" she repeated, brushing his hand from her shoulder with an angry look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 7:40 pm

Leo: Well, I want to know if I should read it latter. I'm sorry if I came off weird, I just like to read. Although, I should get a music book, I've been wanting to read one for a while. Or a sci-fi book. I've also wanted to read a certain post apocalyptic book. There is also this book on Europe history book I've wanted to read, and Egypt, and China, and several other. I also wanted to read about the depression, or there is a book where a group of teens want to freak out there English teacher by kidnapping him, but the end up killing him by accident. So many books. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 7:50 pm

Is something wrong with this kid? He's started to ramble.... Skyler raised one eyebrow in question,

"It's fine." she hurried to say, cutting him off "It's called The Raven Boys." she held the book out to him, her headphones slung back around her neck. Oi this guy....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 7:56 pm

Leo: Alright, thanks.*Skims back cover*

He handed it back to her, satisfied with the book.

Leo: Nice choice of book. Alright, thank you, though I should get going, I need to do some training and stuff. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 7:57 pm

"Okay then..." Skyler said with a shrug, replacing the headphones over her ears. She began walking towards the check out line again, clutching the book against her chest. The people you meet....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 7:59 pm

Leo was behind her, already reading the book. He looked up at her, tapping his foot.

Leo: What song are you listening to, by the way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 8:04 pm

Skyler thought she heard a voice behind her, but couldn't be sure. The music was playing pretty loudly, but she turned around. Upon seeing the boy from earlier, she frowned, just a tiny bit though.

"Sorry, what was that?" she asked, moving one speaker away from her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 8:09 pm

Leo:*Irritated* I wanted to know what song you are listening to. It's a great song, though it might be better if I listened to it in my earphones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 8:12 pm

"Oh," Skyler said, a bit put off by his irritated tone, "it's just a song I wrote and recorded a while back." she explained in an equally annoyed voice, giving the boy a frown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 8:20 pm

Leo: Wow, that's pretty cool. I read a music book once. Well, half of one, then my dad saw it. It did cook some pretty good s'mores, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 8:41 pm

strange Skyler's eyes narrowed at the word 'dad'

"You sure like reading don't you." she said in a sour voice, taking a step back so as not to lose her spot in line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 9:06 pm

Leo: Yeah, I like to read. Which a lot of people find weird. Honestly, your one of the few people to respond to me. Though to be fair, It is just me pestering you. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 9:19 pm

Skyler forced herself to laugh, it was a harsh sound, not from happiness but out of politeness.

"I like to read, maybe not as much as you seem to though..." she spoke softly, taking another step back. Now it was her turn to check out the book. Turning around, she placed her chosen book on the counter, and the librarian scanned it through.

"Thanks." Skyler said as she started to walk towards the exit. While she strode, her foot caught on an edge and she fell to the floor, throwing her hands out in front to catch herself. What the hell? That's never happened before. she frowned, trying to think of another time she was thrown off balance.

She stood, brushing herself off with a tight frown on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 9:23 pm

Leo checked out his book, when he noticed her on the ground. He ran over to her, but she was already off the ground.

Leo: Hey, are you okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 9:35 pm

"Yeah I'm fine, just tripped." Skyler said shaking her head. When she had fallen, she had inadvertently changed her arm into a blade. This kind of thing wasn't uncommon for her, as she was still unaccustomed to actually using her weapon. Plus she'd never been taught about it till she joined the academy.

Ruefully, she quickly changed her arm back, picking up her book. "Why do you care anyways?" she asked, not meaning to sound harsh but curious as to why he ran over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 9:47 pm

Leo: Well, uh, it's just that you fell over, and I wanted to see if you needed help.*pokes her bladed arm* Cool, your a weapon, what kind are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 9:58 pm

"I'm a scythe." Skyler said sharply, jerking her arm away. Growing up abused because of her ability, she wasn't comfortable with anyone touching or seeing her weapon form. She knew she would need to get over her fear, for she would need a Meister to help her along the way, she just wasn't sure how she would do it.

"A double-bladed one to be exact." she added as an afterthought, her arm forming back to normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 10:04 pm

Leo: Wow, that is pretty cool. Wish I had a weapon like you. Most weapons want to be with the cool people. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 10:09 pm

At this Skyler was taken aback, "You're a Meister?" she asked, curiosity replacing irritation, "I don't have a Meister anyways....no one wants me as their weapon." she added, holding her arms as if she would fall apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 10:18 pm

Leo: Yeah, my dad was a meister, then he made me one. After a. . . "few" complications that I don't want to go into, that is. So, how come you don't have a partner? Some one like you should have a partner by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)   Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lion in the sky (Jt and Skyler)(Leo, Skyler, and Sora)
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next