Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

he meets the twin pistols

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

he meets the twin pistols  Empty
PostSubject: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 7:58 pm

justin was walking through the halls as class ended and rubbed his eyes with tiredness" man that was such a booore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:10 pm

Serine bounced out of the classroom, a wide smile spread across her face and her pale hair swinging about her face.

"That was a fun class!" she giggled to her sister, "Don'tcha think Kyoza?"

"Yeah yeah sure sure." the bored looking twin muttered, her nose stuck in a book.

"Kyoza! Why do you have to be such a bore!" Serine whined as she walked forward quickly. She accidentally bumped into a rather handsome-looking boy, causing them both to fall over.

"Serine!" Kyoza gasped, snapping her book rapidly.

"I'm okay Kyo." she mumbled, standing up quickly and brushing herself off. She turned to the boy she had run into, giving him an apologetic smile, "Hey, I'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:13 pm

justin fell forward hitting his head on the floor and he maid it to his feet and rubbed his head " owch .. no its fine " he smiled at them there kinda cute they must be twins they look alike"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:22 pm

"I'm sorry!" Serine cried again, "You hit your head, I'm sorry!" She reached to touch his forehead, stopping just inches before she could touch him. "Ouch, that looks like it hurt, I'm sorry!"

"Serine, you don't need to keep apologizing." Kyoza snapped, casting the boy a quick glare before returning her gaze to her twin, "You need to watch where you're going."

"I said I was sorry!" Serine mumbled, pulling her hand back and staring down at the floor guiltily.

"I'm so sorry for my sister, she doesn't pay much attention to where she's going." Kyoza said to the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:27 pm

oh no no its quite alright it dosent hurt much dont give her such a hard time it was an accident and no harm was done " he said with a smile at them then he noteced there weapon tags and smiled " i see you two are weapons are you twin weapons as well "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:44 pm

Serine nodded, bouncing on the balls of her feet as she ignored her sister.

"Yes, we are twin weapons. Pistols in fact." Kyoza recited, glancing at his Meister tag. "And you're a meister. What of it?" she snapped. Serine rested a hand on her sister's shoulder, giving her look saying Calm down. It's not the end of the world. Kyoza shot her back a rather angry look, saying Leave me alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:47 pm

pistols , nice i always liked guns " he smiled not minding her tone " oh i was just wondering if you would like to see if we could all be partners , im assuming you are a pair that work together i wouldn't mind wielding duel pistols"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:50 pm

A wide smile spread across Serine's face, and she clapped her hands happily "Oh yes!! We'd love to!!!" she laughed, not even asking her sister.

"Damn it all." Kyoza muttered, "Serine, stop that. We don't even know his name. Patience is key here." she ordered, giving the boy a steely glare.

"I'm Serine!" Serine grinned, bouncing on the balls of her feet, "And the angry one is Kyoza, my sister, duh."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:51 pm

he smiled at them " im justin nice to meet you lovely ladys "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:55 pm

Serine took the now-named-Justin's hand, shaking it eagerly.

"Nice to meet you!" she squee'd, giving him a bright smile. Kyoza offered her hand to shake, a bored expression settling on her face.

"Enchanted." she said in a smooth voice, giving him a look that meant, Try anything and you're dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 8:59 pm

he laughed at her with a goofy grin and shook there hands and turnd back to serine " you are quite energetic therer little miss " then he looked at kyoza " and you are more drawn back and mello and down to earth "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 9:04 pm

"That's obvious." Kyoza snapped, her eyes narrowing. She studied the boy for a moment, more closely this time. It was the rather popular boy she'd seen from time to time but never payed any attention to. He was handsome, she admitted, but that didn't stop her from immediately disliking him.

Serine giggled, "So true!" she laughed.

"Perhaps we should move to a less...crowded part of the school." Kyoza said calmly, hissing angrily at someone who bumped into her by accident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 9:07 pm

justin looked at her then a smirk apeared on his face " okay sure lead the way miss obvious " he said joking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 9:17 pm

Kyoza gave him a steely glare, then grabbed her sisters wrist and began to move swiftly through the crowd. They weaved in and out of the people with ease, stepping lightly on the floor. They whispered in a heated argument as the went along, casting glances behind them at Justin. Kyoza was trying to convince Serine that they shouldn't go along with him, while Serine was trying to tell her it was fine. Neither would give in.

They suddenly turned a corner to an empty hallway. Their whispered argument ceased and Kyoza turned around, stopping her sister.

"Better." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2013, 11:49 pm

justin watched them a smile on his face " sooooooo what were you talking about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 12:03 pm

"None of your business." Kyoza snarled, her lip curling in anger as she bared her teeth much like a cat.

"We were talking about you!" Serine giggled. Kyoza gave her a light smack on her arm,

"You're not supposed to tell him that!" she hissed.

"oh, right, sorry!" Serine laughed. "We weren't talking about you!" Was her attempt at mending her mistake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 5:46 pm

justin laughed a bit " oh yeah was it about my charming good looks "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 5:56 pm

"HA!" Kyoza scoffed, "As if." She rolled her eyes, standing with her hands on her hips. Serine giggled at Justin's joke, a smile sitting on her face. Now Serine, Serine could admit to him being 'charmingly good-looking'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:02 pm

justin laughed the gave a put " awwww you crush a mans dreams like that "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:07 pm

"Man's dreams my ass!" Kyoza muttered, shooting him another glare. Serine laughed, and bounced up in front of Justin.

"Don't listen to her! She's just a sore loser!" she giggled, twirling a strand of hair around her finger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:15 pm

justin laughed " yeah you just wish you could be as good looking as the handsome devil standing in front of you " he smiled at her hoping that he was geting her to loosen up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:21 pm

"Oh yeah, sure." Kyoza snickered, "As if." Serine pouted, giving her sister a hard look.

"Stop being such a pain!" she whined.

"Oh shut it Serine." Kyoza muttered, waving her sister away. She moved to stand directly in front of Justin, looking up at him, hands on her hips and an angry look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:27 pm

yes ??! " he said to her with a smirk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:29 pm

"You." she growled, her eyes narrowing, "You just barge into our lives and ask to be our Meister, entrap my sister and act like you own the place!" Kyoza sneered up at him, daring him to reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:37 pm

i dident entrap your sister " justin objected then went quiet as she talkedc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

he meets the twin pistols
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next