Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

he meets the twin pistols

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 12:16 pm

-the male walked to the door next to the three- is this the door to class?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 6:42 pm

" no its not go " he said then looked at her with a reassuring smile " hey its okay "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 6:46 pm

Kyoza sent the new arrival an angry glare, brushing her blond hair in front of her face. God dammit! She thought to herself, The Hell is wrong with me! and that started the flow of tears again, this time she leaned into Justin. She hid her face, holding the front of his shirt as she cried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 6:49 pm

he hugged her as she cried into him " shhhh shhhh it okay its okay " he murmured trying to calm he down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 6:54 pm

Kyoza continued to cry for a little while, before pulling away. She wiped her tear-stained cheeks with the palm of her hand, and sniffed.

"I-I'm sorry about that.." she muttered, a light blush creeping to her face. Footsteps sounded from down the hall, and Serine shouted

"Kyoza!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 7:09 pm

no no its fine " he smiled then herd serines voice " she must be worried sick about you "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 7:15 pm

"Yeah," Kyoza laughed a strained laugh. Serine trotted into the open doorway,

"Kyoza?" she called, "There you are! You've been crying!" She ran up to Kyoza, and gave her a hug, wiping away any sign of tears.

"I'm fine Serine," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 7:18 pm

justin smiled at them warmly awwwwwwwwwww how cute he thought to himself not saying out loud for fear of his life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 7:24 pm

"Serine, it's alright." Kyoza reassured her sister, hugging her back.

"Kyoza, don't cry." Serine murmured, hugging her again.

"Serine I'm fine," Kyoza tried again, resting her head on her sister's shoulder. Serine stroked her sister's hair, calming her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 7:51 pm

shes okay i promis " he said to serine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 8:09 pm

"Stay out of this" Serine told Justin kindly, "Sister thing."

"Serine..." Kyoza mumbled, "It's okay, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 8:10 pm

justin though his hands up " okay okay " he said and watched them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 8:21 pm

Serine held Kyoza in her arms for a while, casting Justin apologetic looks. Kyoza stopped crying, and was now just leaning into her sister. She pulled away after a moment, and looked to Justin.

"I'm sorry Justin." she said formerly, putting on a polite face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 8:24 pm

he smiled at her " no its quite alright i shuldent have said what i said to you it was rude of me and im sorry for that "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:07 pm

"It's alright" Kyoza mumbled, looking down at the ground. "I shouldn't have broken down, I don't know why I did that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:09 pm

justin smiled at her " we all have to breck down every now and again "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:24 pm

"Yeah Kyoza! It's alright to cry," Serine said enthusiastically, "You're fine."

"Thanks Serine..." Kyoza mumbled, shy for once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:26 pm

justin smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:28 pm

Kyoza gave Justin a small smile. "T-thanks Justin." she muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:29 pm

yeah any time " he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:31 pm

(end of thread?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:34 pm

sure if you want unless you want them to become partners in this thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:35 pm

(eh)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:37 pm

lol we can end it here and start another lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:40 pm

yeah yeah whatever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

he meets the twin pistols
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next