Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

he meets the twin pistols

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:38 pm

Kyoza cast a quick glance at her sister, who stood staring at Justin with googly eyes, then back at Justin.

"O really? Would ya look at her?" she snarled at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:41 pm

justin smiled " i cant help im irresistible " he said after looking at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:47 pm

"You see? This. This is what I'm talking about. You're too cocky! Do you think the world revolves around you? Well I have news for you, it bloody doesn't!" she snarled. Serine still stood a ways away, watching their conversation. She may not have been the smartest one there, but she knew when not to interrupt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:52 pm

you know i dont think the world revolves around me but you , your to self drawn to let the world see who you really are you push every one away with your attitude so that you wont get hurt " he said his voice soft and calm "but you know i think we could fix that...if you gave me a chance , and hay maybe you could hep me not be cocky" he smiled at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:01 pm

"Excuse me?" Kyoza snarled, "I do not!" She nearly screamed in frustration. "That is not true!" By now, the twin was sounding more like a little kid than a 16 year old. Serine's face suddenly grew serious, and she knew her sister was about to snap.

"How dare you," Kyoza started, "talk to me like that! I am not one of those idiotic, flouncy girls who will fall head over heels for you just because you smile! I am not going to be swooned by your stupid attempts to sway me! My sister may be already caught, but I'm not. So don't even try." Kyoza glared at Justin. A little piece of her brain told her that he was right, that she should try to break her walls. But she shut that little piece down, shoving it to the back of her brain.

"Kyoza..." Serine said, suddenly standing right next to her sister. She touched Kyoza's shoulder lightly, giving her a warning look, "Kyoza, you need to stop."

Kyoza shook her off, anger flaring in her eyes. "Don't tell me what to do Serine!" she snarled, spinning around. She began to storm off, trying hard to prevent herself from flipping Justin the birdie.

"Kyoza!" Serine called after her sister. She gave Justin an apologetic look before dashing off after Kyoza.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:06 pm

justin breathed out the breath he dident know he had been holding " wow i though she was gonna knock me clean out for a second there' he looked down at his feet and be gan walking the way they ran off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:09 pm

Serine lost sight of her sister as she ran. Kyoza had ducked into an empty classroom, and was sitting in the very far back corner. Serine ran straight past the room.

"Kyoza!" Serine called, her voice fading from Kyoza's ears as she ran too far. She was curled up in the back of the room, her chin resting on her knees. Her eyes blinked furiously as she tried to keep tears off her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:12 pm

he walked down the hall way he could hear serines voice fading

" i shouldent have made thoughs jokes she evidently dident find them funny i just want her to trust me but i dont know how to get her to let her walls down for her to evin try ... god im so stupid " he growled at himself as he walked close to her door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:14 pm

Kyoza heard mumbling outside of the closed door, and her muscles tensed. She swiftly wiped away any hint of tears, and hid her face in her hair.

Please don't come in here please don't come in here please don't- Her thoughts were broken off by a soft sob escaping her zipped lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:17 pm

he her the soft cry coming from the crack in the door and opened it slightly " hello is there anyone in here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:19 pm

Kyoza let out a soft gasp, trying to hold her breath. Go away Go away Go away Go away she thought desperately, choking back tears.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:23 pm

i herd you i know your here now come on out " he said softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:25 pm

Kyoza hid her face among her hair. "Go away." she croaked, yet still somehow managing to sound angry. Tears began to overflow down her face, and she tried to wipe them away with her sleeve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:28 pm

kyoza!!!" he said then came over to her " whats wrong why are you crying " he said noticing that she was wiping her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:31 pm

Kyoza turned her head slightly away and down, frowning.

"I said go away." she growled, a lump rising in her throat. "Please just..go" Kyoza shifted herself Justin faced her side, and glared angrily at the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:33 pm

justin frowned then realized oh my god its what i said to her thats got her upset " no " then he leaned forward and hugged her " im sorry if what i said hurt you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:39 pm

Kyoza pushed Justin away fiercely, "Don't touch me." she snarled. "Words don't hurt me." The flinched at her obvious denial
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:45 pm

justin sighed " im sorry any way im so stupid" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:46 pm

Kyoza glared at Justin, "Just, go." she choked out as tears breached her eye lids again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:50 pm

you can hit me if it will make you feel better but im not gonna leave when your crying no mater how much you want to push me away im here no matter what " he said lookin at her determined
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:52 pm

"Just..go..." Kyoza tried again, her voice soft and barely audibly. She once again tried to wipe away the tear-stains from her cheeks with the palm of her hand, only to be overwhelmed with even more. She sobbed as she cried, hugging her sides as if it was painful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:58 pm

no " he said and shook his head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 10:38 pm

"Please" she sobbed as she began to rock back and forth. What am I doing? she wondered, Crying my eyes out in front of a complete stranger? At this she began to cry harder, God you're so stupid! She screeched to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 5:36 am

jusin hugged her again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 12:12 pm

Kyoza tried again to weakly push him away, but her arms shook to much for it to do any good. She sniffed, and wiped her eyes again. This time there were no more tears, only hard, angry, piercing blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: he meets the twin pistols    he meets the twin pistols  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

he meets the twin pistols
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next