Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 9:54 am

isabella smiled evilly " oh yeah "
Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 4:28 pm

But how....

He sits back in his chair and stares at the ceiling. His fingers tap against the table while he thinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 7:46 pm

hmmmmm' she thinks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 3:49 pm

He pushes his chair back slightly and kicks his feet up on the table. Forgetting the floor was tile, his chair slips out from under him and he falls backwards.

EH.......I-I'm fine!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 7:14 pm

spencer !!" she gets up and rushes over to him " are you okay is anything broken let me help you up " she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 7:47 pm

He laughs and stands up with little help.

Dang. You're really protective aren't you?

He fixes his shirt and picks up the chair.....then he got an idea.

I have a plan to get back at him......

He rubs his chin while he thinks and stares at the wooden table.

We host a party tonight, right? I'm going to reserve a table and going to saw the back legs of Kataro's chair halfway through to the point to where when he sits down, it breaks out from under him. When he falls, I'm going to smash a cherry pie in his face. After that, I'm going to tie him to the chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 7:49 pm

Ooc: that sounds epic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 7:54 pm

OOC: XD Dirty tricks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 8:08 pm

isabella smiles " that sounds great i cant wait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 8:09 pm

((So what did you want to do? The romance scene, or to go ahead and start the party?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 8:16 pm

it dosent matter to me you pick )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 8:17 pm

((NIH. You pick. It doesn't matter to me.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 8:21 pm

>< lol um the romance scean but lets not take to long with it so that way when hey get to the party and kataro threatens them with the tape they can be like lol whatever )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 8:23 pm

((Okay.))

He grins. The idea may have worked out, but it could still fail considering the fact that Kataro was trained beyond possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 8:26 pm

to you want me to start inviting people i could send every one an e mail " isabella said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 8:46 pm

Well, we could let them know by email.

Spencer smiles sheepishly and pulls her into a hug.

You know.....we haven't talked in quite a while. These past few days have been the first in about a month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 8:49 pm

she blushed a bit and nodded " i know its been so long its great to talk to you again i missed it "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 8:50 pm

He lightly kisses her forehead then presses his to hers to look her straight in the eyes.

I missed you too. It's good to talk to people again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 8:52 pm

she smiled at him and nodded " so"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 8:53 pm

Why, "So?"

He places his arms around her shoulders and continues talking with a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 9:02 pm

so how have you been " she asked and blushed at how close they were she could fell the heat coming from him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 9:04 pm

(( *sees where this is going* ))

Trust me. I've been doing fine.

It was a bit amusing to him with how she was reacting. As well as the fact that she was asking questions that she probably already knew the answer to.

A slight blush crosses his face and he relaxes a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 9:06 pm

Ooc: u guys r making a new thread for the party right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 9:06 pm

OOC: We will be, yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 9:14 pm

thats good " she smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next