Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 9:15 pm

((Do you want to time skip from here, Fire?))
Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 9:18 pm

sure just what happened during the time skip ?? and you wanna make the party thread)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 9:19 pm

((Well.....I think you can guess. XD I will go ahead and make the party thread. We can finish our roleplay here then head there.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 9:24 pm

okay lets time skip lol )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 9:30 pm

Spencer lay passed out with the covers pulled tightly over him on the other side of the bed; a light smile across his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 10:15 am

isabella was fast asleep slightly snoring her head resting on his chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 5:12 pm

Spencer cracks his eyes open and rubs them. It takes him a moment to remember what happened, but grinned when it came to his head.

He rubs Isabella's head and closes his eyes once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 10:24 am

she snuggles up to him then opens her eyes and smiles and looks up at him ' he looks so peace full when hes asleep'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 7:11 pm

He sits there relaxing and about to fall back to sleep when he remembers:

...........ISABELLA! THE PARTY! WE FORGOT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 7:13 pm

isabella gasps " oh god what time is it " she asks siting up gathering the sheets around her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 7:19 pm

Spencer fumbles through the mess on the bedside table and picks up his phone from under all of the crumbled up papers and candy wrappers......11:00 PM.

We have to go now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 7:21 pm

shit your right " she gets up and puts back on her clothes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 7:23 pm

He reaches for the floor to pick up his jeans and shirt.

If you want you can go ahead and head up there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 7:27 pm

she nodded " okay hurry up " she said leaning over giving him a quick kiss then ran out the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 7:31 pm

Spencer smiles lightly then slips on his clothes. It didn't matter to him whether his clothes were messed up or not. He had a pair of roller skates that he was about to use wisely........very wisely.

He reaches into the drawer by the bed and pulls out his skates before rushing out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 7:36 pm

now lets go to the party )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)   Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home (FireTalon, Dead Eyes, Waffle Cat, and possibly Vixen Witch only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3