Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 2:45 pm

"You thought dragons weren't awesome?" Glyndwr asks, as Yurio tilts his head.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 2:47 pm

Lukas pulls a Poker Face mask from his coat and puts it on his face "I...thought that dragons were..just cool"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 2:51 pm

Yurio approaches Lukas and lays down in front of him. "Well, that is fine, too, I guess." Glyndwr says. Glyn, i'm hungry. Yurio complain. We'll go to the butchers soon. Glyn replies.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 2:52 pm

Lukas takes off his mask and throws it away
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 2:55 pm

Yurio licks Lukas and then stares at him. Glyndwr is confused. "This is random." He says.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 2:57 pm

Lukas looks suprised "Well..Okay?" He realized something. He wants to eat me
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 3:09 pm

Yurio tilts his head the other way and inches forward, slightly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 3:11 pm

Lukas slowly walks back "Glynd? Why i have this weird feeling that he wanna eat me?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 3:15 pm

Glyndwr shakes his head. "He doesn't." He says, as Yurio inches forward again. "He is 5 years old, curious and playful."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 3:20 pm

Lukas smiles "Ah okay!" chuckles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:04 pm

Starr came back, walking right by Lukas.

Starr: Hi.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:05 pm

Looks at her,and jumps back "Waah..You scared me" Chuckles "Just kidding. Hi!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:08 pm

Starr waved a little, then went over to Yurio. She sat down next to him, and started to lightly pet him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:11 pm

Lukas finds his 'Poker Face' mask and puts it on his face again
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:12 pm

"You really like Yurio, don't you." Glyndwr smiles. "He likes you too."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:17 pm

Lukas takes off his mask and puts it into his coat.Then smiles slightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:18 pm

Starr turned to Arc and nodded, and laid against Yurio.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:20 pm

Yurio put a wing around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:22 pm

Starr took the wing, and wrapped it around her, starting to drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:24 pm

Lukas looks at them. Then walks to Glynd and smiles
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:24 pm

"I don't think that she can really fall asleep out here." Glyn says.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:30 pm

Lukas: "On this planet you can find a person that can sleep everywhere"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:33 pm

"Well, I guess that is true." Glyn says.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:35 pm

Lukas chuckles quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:35 pm

Starr closed her eyes, but couldn't fall asleep. She tossed and turned, trying to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next