Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 7:22 pm

Starr nodded, then climbed on him. She put her legs in the straps, then looked back at Glyndwr.

Starr: What's next Gwyn?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 7:24 pm

"Hold on tight. I recommend holding onto his neck. Just say where you want to go and he will go that way." Glyndwr says, as Yurio stands up and spreads his wings, then jumps into flight. "Have fun!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 7:30 pm

Lukas smiles "Yeah..Have fun!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 7:31 pm

Glyndwr walks back to Lukas while Yurio flies higher in the air. "You aren't even a slight bit worried she is taking a joyride on a dragon?" Glyn asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 7:33 pm

Starr looked down. She was laughing as she was in the air.

Starr: So, how about we just fly around. I just want to end back here.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 7:37 pm

Lukas growls guietly "Yes i'm worrying about her.."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 7:39 pm

Yurio nods and starts to circle around Death City, occasionally flapping to gain some height, but mostly gliding. Glyndwr smiles. "Just messing with ya again." He says.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 7:46 pm

Lukas crosses his arms
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 12:24 pm

"As I said, bad habit." Glyndwr says. Yurio carries on circling the city.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 12:31 pm

Lukas: "Yeah yeah...But im still worried"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 12:37 pm

"Don't be, she is safe with Yurio." Glyndwr says. "I am wondering if Starr like you back. She tried to defend the argument that supported you liking her, but that isn't a sure way to know."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 12:44 pm

Lukas wonders and chuckles "Or she was too confused to say something different.."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 12:46 pm

"That is exactly why it isn't a sure way to know."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 12:53 pm

Lukas pats his shoulder,friendly "Yeah..You're right"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 10:08 am

Starr was having a great time on Yurio. She was screaming in joy, having the time of her life up there.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 10:17 am

Yurio did a roll and blew smoke from his nose. Yurio, are you gonna come down soon? Glyndwr asks. No, i'm having fun. Yurio says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 10:20 am

Starr was still having a great time, giggling with excitement. She then poked Yurio's neck to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 10:48 am

Yurio tilted his head sideways to show he was listening.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 10:57 am

Lukas smiles seeing that Starr is happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 1:58 pm

Starr leaned close to his ear.

Starr: Can we land, I have to go?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 1:59 pm

Yurio nods and starts to descend towards Lukas and Glyndwr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 2:20 pm

When they landed, Starr got off, and raced toward the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 2:24 pm

Lukas wonders and says quietly "Motion sickness,i guess"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 2:26 pm

"Nope, she needed the bathroom." Glyndwr says, after asking Yurio.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 2:32 pm

Lukas smiles "You know..I was wrong..Dragons are awesome"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next